TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Downloaded as fast as the flash, only to realize that i should have read the changelog to begin with... :cry:

Reactions: bosa43

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven’t checked it yet. Do you mean story ends when you say “we will work things out?” If so, that is an error
There is no option for trying to keep a relationship with Georgia. The story just proceeds with you having dumper her. When I played the update before the patch I was able to keep a relationship with her and had the sex scene with her outside to the cafe. This was not available after using the patch.

I do have a saved game from before the patch so no big deal in the long run, just wondering if this was a glitch in the update.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I think the whole father/daughter thing is disgusting(hypocritical, i know because i really like mom/son) so i skip all the dialogue and narrative and make up whatever story i want in my mind. I would not even play this but renders and animations are really damn good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordfridge9

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is no option for trying to keep a relationship with Georgia. The story just proceeds with you having dumper her. When I played the update before the patch I was able to keep a relationship with her and had the sex scene with her outside to the cafe. This was not available after using the patch.

I do have a saved game from before the patch so no big deal in the long run, just wondering if this was a glitch in the update.
I realy hope this is just a bug.And we are not forced to choose only 1 potential lover.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Hey you re the douche that's playing it.
So who are you to criticize..
Not criticizing anyone, just stating an opinion. And i am not really playing it just going straight for sex scenes and skipping anything else. Just because i don't like the premise of the game does not mean i do not appreciate or respect the effort the author has put into it. Renders and animations really are amazing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lesbian sex between sisters in my girlfriend amnesia
sure that but its possible to be avoided.

The game is called "Dating My Daughter".
well patreon has sisterly lust and daughter for dessert but by default daughter/sisters aren't those but 1st has taboo edition and in 2nd player can change relations.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
What the hell is this? I was not expecting an update for a couple more months. It's like Christmas in May!

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes