armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Did someone play 0.21.5 from the start?Is it confirmed that you break with Georgina?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think the whole father/daughter thing is disgusting(hypocritical, i know because i really like mom/son) so i skip all the dialogue and narrative and make up whatever story i want in my mind. I would not even play this but renders and animations are really damn good.
Hey, I'm not going to bag on your kinks. Play it the way you like it, man!

When I try to save in chapter 2 I keep getting an exception. Any thoughts?
2 thoughts:
  1. Next time please put it in a spoiler, not a code block.
  2. Also, reading the error is important:
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
Your disk is full.

Reactions: Darkaura

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
v0.21.5
Hi guys,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to DMD v.21.5. The main focus of this version was to fix the bugs you’ve reported since DMD v.21 came out.
Some of the bugs fixed are:
– Plot holes involving Georgina and Jennifer routes.
– Kissing scene between D and Jennifer.
– Android users: Users got stuck in the keyboard dialogue when starting the game with no saves from CH1, naming a save or trying to change D’s name.
– Grammar errors
Final words
DMD v.21.5 does not contain any new scenes I’m afraid. If you’ve already played v.21 then there’s no need for you to download the whole game again. If you’re an Android user and you’re having issues when starting the game with no saves from CH1, changing D’s name or naming your saves, then I’d recommend that you try this version out.
We’ll return to DMD in June. The release date for DMD v.22 is set to June 29th, 2019

(n):cry:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As I was clearing the rubble of my old farm house out of the foundation today a thought occurred to me.
Well two thoughts, the first was why the fuck do snakes want to live under rotting boards and then dart out to slither across my boots?

The second was what if D is not the naive sweet girl she appears? What if this whole thing is a plan to get her parents back together?
This is all an intricate twisted plan, D seduces her father so he will take her away from her mother, knowing her mother will leave Brad to come looking for her, D seduces her mother, they have a family threesome and this reunites her parents.
We only know first hand the part of D's story after she meets her father. Maybe it wasn't an accident when D fell into the fountain getting her t-shirt wet and see-through? It was the start of the most labyrinthine plan ever devised.

Or not.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There's a fine line between love and hate.
Ask any of my ex-girlfriends. LOL
that line is thin AF

Well, Mine doesn't hate me, but she doesn't love me either, where am i on that fine line ? :unsure::)
lucky bastard

No new content? From joy to sorrow in one post.
Man, I never got baited so hard in my life! Legit thought it's a new update :cry::cry:
i feel you my brothers and its weird i got so upset cuz i thought DmD is now a dead idea, still last few scenes had another say in the matter

Reactions: RustyV

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
As I was clearing the rubble of my old farm house out of the foundation today a thought occurred to me.
Well two thoughts, the first was why the fuck do snakes want to live under rotting boards and then dart out to slither across my boots?

The second was what if D is not the naive sweet girl she appears? What if this whole thing is a plan to get her parents back together?
This is all an intricate twisted plan, D seduces her father so he will take her away from her mother, knowing her mother will leave Brad to come looking for her, D seduces her mother, they have a family threesome and this reunites her parents.
We only know first hand the part of D's story after she meets her father. Maybe it wasn't an accident when D fell into the fountain getting her t-shirt wet and see-through? It was the start of the most labyrinthine plan ever devised.

Or not.
Next Buzzfeed clickbait article:

"Five Reasons Why Incestuous Group Sex Will Save Your Parents' Marriage"

Reactions: RustyV

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Saw this on the update list and thought no way, because the next update should have been over a month away. And I was right.
By fixing "plotholes with Georgina and Jennifer routes," do they mean the fact that 0.21 had both Georgina and Jennifer spying on you regardless of who you chose in 0.20? And does that mean that if we played through 0.21 with both of those routes progressing, we're now screwed and have to play that update again?

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes