Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i almost pissed myself today when i saw DmD was updated, imagine my face full of disappointment:giggle:
but Dots doing what he does best telling us when the game will be updated, geeez i love him for those certain dates. its like everyone around us is fucking up and then Dots coming up with the hug and telling us everything will be alright and giving us the peek into future :love:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I hope that's not the case and it's only a bug.
I didn't have those issues when I played the last version.
Maybe if you go back to that version and played that Georgina will continue the relationship.
Anyway in chapter 1 the only reason to end the Georgina relationship was so she can send the recording to D Blackmail Maria into giving F a big severance check.
Anyway if you don't end it with Georgina in CH1 you won't get the check.
You have another opportunity in CH 2 but I think it's best if you follow the walkthrough.
I didn't I wanted to be a surprise . I could have ended both Georgina and Jennifer's relationship but I didn't.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Starts an insect relationship with his daughter and fight for her to be with him then you know what am going to let someone else fuck her WTF her mother was right to keep her away from him

Reactions: Rythan25

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I think I understood half of that.
I m not sure.
It was D who initiated the kiss.
If she had not the game would have been over the first day.
If you want to go for game over that's the fastest way.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Downloaded as fast as the flash, only to realize that i should have read the changelog to begin with... :cry:

Reactions: bosa43

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven’t checked it yet. Do you mean story ends when you say “we will work things out?” If so, that is an error
There is no option for trying to keep a relationship with Georgia. The story just proceeds with you having dumper her. When I played the update before the patch I was able to keep a relationship with her and had the sex scene with her outside to the cafe. This was not available after using the patch.

I do have a saved game from before the patch so no big deal in the long run, just wondering if this was a glitch in the update.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I think the whole father/daughter thing is disgusting(hypocritical, i know because i really like mom/son) so i skip all the dialogue and narrative and make up whatever story i want in my mind. I would not even play this but renders and animations are really damn good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordfridge9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes