Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Variants:
  1. Netorare - someone steals your love
  2. Netori - you steal someone else's love
The discussion here is neither - it's sharing.
1 NOOOOOO!!!!!
2 YESSSSSS!!!!!

Sharing is NOT happening in my playthrough of the game.

Hypocritical much? ME never :devilish:

Reactions: goobdoob

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
No. In the MMF route and Martin route, MC will not lose D. This route IN NOT an NTR route but rather is on the line of Polyamory.
thanks for the answer, I just thought the decision could lead to a possible bad ending in the future, that's why I made this question

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
D will have only one man in my route and her life ( MC or me :sneaky: ) but she can have all the girls that she wants :sneaky:
Same, it seems extremely out of character for her to accept the sharing. With how sexually timid she's been through the story, having her go all ham in threesomes, polyamour or whatever doesn't make much sense.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Haven’t checked it yet. Do you mean story ends when you say “we will work things out?” If so, that is an error
There's no choice, MC and Georgina just talk and then break up, with no "we will work things out". Like game automatically chosen to end this relashionship for us. I can turn relashionship back manually, I can load save from the moment after date with Georgina, but in 21.5 there's no choice during the date with Georgina.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
There's no choice, MC and Georgina just talk and then break up, with no "we will work things out". Like game automatically chosen to end this relashionship for us. I can turn relashionship back manually, I can load save from the moment after date with Georgina, but in 21.5 there's no choice during the date with Georgina.
Might want a fresh copy or wait until the next update until it's fixed.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
So you can choose only Jen or Georgina ? or this is just a bug ? D deserve Stepmom with benefits !

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Can you give Elena and Jennifer in the next version a new look?
Maybe one or both can get a pony tail look or something like that.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I really love this game since I found it in svscomics in 2017. I really hope we will follow the adventure of Dee and Daddy for a long time, maybe not in DMD (focus on their meeting and their dating story) but in a sequel or something else... ^^'

Great job the team for DMD ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i almost pissed myself today when i saw DmD was updated, imagine my face full of disappointment:giggle:
but Dots doing what he does best telling us when the game will be updated, geeez i love him for those certain dates. its like everyone around us is fucking up and then Dots coming up with the hug and telling us everything will be alright and giving us the peek into future :love:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I hope that's not the case and it's only a bug.
I didn't have those issues when I played the last version.
Maybe if you go back to that version and played that Georgina will continue the relationship.
Anyway in chapter 1 the only reason to end the Georgina relationship was so she can send the recording to D Blackmail Maria into giving F a big severance check.
Anyway if you don't end it with Georgina in CH1 you won't get the check.
You have another opportunity in CH 2 but I think it's best if you follow the walkthrough.
I didn't I wanted to be a surprise . I could have ended both Georgina and Jennifer's relationship but I didn't.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Starts an insect relationship with his daughter and fight for her to be with him then you know what am going to let someone else fuck her WTF her mother was right to keep her away from him

Reactions: Rythan25

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I think I understood half of that.
I m not sure.
It was D who initiated the kiss.
If she had not the game would have been over the first day.
If you want to go for game over that's the fastest way.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes