jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Haven't played it yet, but going by the walkthrough it seems kinda short. Especially for non-Elena players.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
so u just opened the day 10 scripts for v10 and v11.
the one thing that is most obvious is that we get alot more of the daughters inner thoughts in the new version. She seems less sure of herself? something like that.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Check the op since we're updating the links as we get them up.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Pro-tip: download version 0.10 and apply patch.
Here is the new CG from 0.11:
Except this didn't work..Simply copied the existing v10 game, added/overwrote the game directory with the v11 patch and now the game won't launch at all.

I could have done somethingh wrong, I'll admit. The "extras" for v11 just copy into the game folder also, correct?

Adbrin

May 30, 2017
Do we need to download the new extra content link for .11?

Edit: I've still have the extra keys from the previous update

ReznoZ

Jun 21, 2017
i've patched it, got the extras too...done everything just fine, but when i launch the game, the "daughter saves" were all gone...the save i just wanted to continue is gone, all the others are intact

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Except this didn't work..Simply copied the existing v10 game, added/overwrote the game directory with the v11 patch and now the game won't launch at all.

I could have done somethingh wrong, I'll admit. The "extras" for v11 just copy into the game folder also, correct?
Something must have gone wrong on your part, works perfect for me.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
if i copy "patch" 2 versions old will it work :D?
No.

Do we need to download the new extra content link for .11?
Yes

Your fault. The link I'm uploading now is 0.10 + patch. Tried with extras and it worked.

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think the patch will work if you have used UnRen to extract the existing archives. I recommend using one of the full versions uploaded or using a fresh install of 0.10 and patching that.

Reactions: dav121

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added full game + patch + extras on filebox. Links in the OP

ALSO:
IMPORTANT: Your old saves will work fine, but you won't be able to see the FP, LP and CL until you create a new save file.
IMPORTANT: Your old saves will work fine, but you won't be able to see the FP, LP and CL until you create a new save file.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes