atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yeah there was literally no progression or Corruption Level 7, and a ton of exposition to the story that felt unnecessary. it felt like there was more focus on Elena instead of D, and now we have a long 4-5 week wait until v0.12. :FeelsBadMan:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
ty for the feedback. i skip this update. there are countless/cuntless version 0.1 games out at the moment that will properly never will go to 0.2. i rather play through all of them.
well, tbh this has a lot of content for a 0.11 (I'm talking about all the content from 0.01 until now). Play the 0.10 version + extras, I can say that it's not bad. They just fucked up this time.

I also hope they'll stop to make me see multiple boob massages in every update, I already grew tired of those.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, guys, it's taking me forever to download the patch. In the meantime, as recommended, BACK UP YOUR SAVES! They are tucked away in your system, I don't remember the exact path now (someone else care to enlighten us?)

The reason I'm suggesting is that I want to take a look at what Mr. Dots changed r.e. the saves thing, and see if I can reverse engineer this so that you can use your old saves (the ones that seem to be getting deleted). I'm not optimistic, but I'll take a look at it and let you know what I come up with.

@ Someone that is more skilled than I at python/RenPy (I do alright with renpy, but Python gives me headaches), if you can spot what Mr. Dots did to mess up some of the saves, let us know what you see.

Double post (duplicate is below, I edited that one to include the save addy), apologies!

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Open the instructions file inside the zip and read it .-.
I followed the directions and saved over the previous 11 files. My problem is the game stops at the end of version 10 even though the Day 11 files are in the game folder. Never had this problem before, but never used a patch before.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I followed the directions and saved over the previous 11 files. My problem is the game stops at the end of version 10 even though the Day 11 files are in the game folder. Never had this problem before, but never used a patch before.
you just have to copy-paste the "game" folder from the patch rar onto the existing "game" folder that's where the executable of the game is. do the same with the extra content pack.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, guys, it's taking me forever to download the patch. In the meantime, as recommended, BACK UP YOUR SAVES! They are tucked away in your system, I don't remember the exact path now, looks like someone else shared that location.
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204

The reason I'm suggesting is that I want to take a look at what Mr. Dots changed r.e. the saves thing, and see if I can reverse engineer this so that you can use your old saves (the ones that seem to be getting deleted). I'm not optimistic, but I'll take a look at it and let you know what I come up with.

@ Someone that is more skilled than I at python/RenPy (I do alright with RenPy, but Python gives me headaches), if you can spot what Mr. Dots did to mess up some of the saves, let us know what you see.

U

User_14443

What a disappointment. I think most of the player are focus on the daughter. Does someone here really care about Elana and Jennifer ? Does someone really like their disturbing kid body ? :s

And what the hell was the point of the training session with a handbag called a punching pad ?

M$hot

May 28, 2017
So, guys, it's taking me forever to download the patch. In the meantime, as recommended, BACK UP YOUR SAVES! They are tucked away in your system, I don't remember the exact path now (someone else care to enlighten us?)

@ Someone that is more skilled than I at python/RenPy (I do alright with renpy, but Python gives me headaches), if you can spot what Mr. Dots did to mess up some of the saves, let us know what you see.
Without diving into the code, it's quite clear that the most significant change is the option (Read: Roadblock) to caption your saves. Which means you can't just RMB, then LMB, then RMB and on with the show. Nooo, now you have to hit Enter/Escape, then overwrite, then on with the show. I'm thinking it's this roadblock that's cocking it all up. With regards to save location, in my case: D:/Fresh/Games/Dating my Daughter 0.11/game/saves/
However, much easier way to put it, the original folder you have the Dating_My_Daughter.exe is where you find the game/saves/ folder.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
This game from part to parts keep beginning weirdest.
D mentally 12 y. Jennifer during 3 parts (3 days) going way from iron maiden to slut, MC ... hmm ... little weird to. Normally, healthy man ... sorry I don't buy this story.
I think, I don't look forward to next parts...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
totally agreed jande21! this is not Dating Elena. I'll still hold out hope for Day 12 as the dev admitted Day 11 would be on the "short side" but if Day 12 is more than the same with no new progression, then yes it's time to skip for a few updates until something real happens, like a darn frickin' handjob or something lol

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
all the addicts have there fix so the forums go quiet for a few hours while they all play the new day x'DXDx'DXD

enjoy all just finished my DL too, yes I am a addict too :D

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was pretty disappointed, tbh. I'm putting my 20$ tier patreon status on hold for now and sit the next 1-2 updates out. Everything leading up to episode 11 was so awesome, there was tension, progression... But v0.11 is heavily focused on Elena, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Elena/Daughter path: Really cool Elena content, pretty much the best material in this update.

Daughter only path: Sadly, very boring, lots of thought bubble monologues and all the tension is gone. The progress seems to be halted for some reason. Once you're finished with the new update, you feel like you played through a weaker version of 0.10...

I totally get that the game is about teasing first and foremost, and I'd probably do it the same way if I'd make this kind of money off of it. But at least throw us a bone, guys. This new update feels like three steps back and the extra scenes (main reason why I pledged 20 bucks) were all repeats of the 0.10 stuff, save for a handful of new, but not too interesting scenes.

I guess the last version just raised the expectations way too much so the new version was set up to fail anyway. I was kinda disappointed with the writing this time around, especially the daughter just turned into a very boring and overly shy character after proceedingly opening up with each past episode release. The Diner scene might have been the most boring bit in the whole game, and the self-defense scene wasn't that much better as well. Looking at the walkthrough, there doesn't seem to be too much impact from past decisions. You get the trio or duo storyline. And the ending in the hotel room teases so many awesome possibilites but ends up being boring.

I don't regret giving the team behind the game 20 bucks as the game is a standout title in this genre. But they have to re-gain my trust with the next few updates. I'll check back when 0.13 or 0.14 comes around.

Shaneomac

Jul 9, 2017
one question
in the extra content nodes stand this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's the ony thing i didn't found
Has someone of you already found out how to get that scene?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes