batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
one question
in the extra content nodes stand this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's the ony thing i didn't found
Has someone of you already found out how to get that scene?
You have to take the daughter path while rejecting Elena at all times. This way you won't have a date with Elena and instead see this scene.

Reactions: Shaneomac
May 29, 2017
The pitfalls of developing a popular game. The money is so good that instead of just delivering a fantastic game with "focus" from beginning to end, then moving on to the next project, netting MORE wealth and power from positive PR...

...you dodder around around stretching every avenue of enticement as thin as possible. Dots should already be on telling the mom's story and what urges shes trying to resist in Dating my Son

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, as I wait for my patch download to complete, looking over the walkthrough...
Day 10's walkthrough was 3 PDF Pages.

If you remove the 'explanation text', Day 11's walkthrough barely covers a page (it's a page and a half with the extra orange explanation text). Based on the comments so far, .11 is shaping up to be a disappointment.

If a bunch of people drop their Patreon support after this update, maybe Mr. Dots will 'get the message' and try harder next time. I'm not suggesting that route (make up your own minds), but sometimes it takes a 'shock to the system' to wake people up.

Yeah, it's his game, but a lot of people are supporting his game, so he should take note if he wants to make a better product in the future. Sure it's a patreon and you are 'supporting' the artist, but it's also a cash business, and money talks.

I'll be spending my evening trying to figure out what the heck went wrong with the saves for day 11... I have a mod that makes those easier to do, and it looks like Mr. Dots wants to make that harder, based on the few comments I've seen on the subject so far.

68% and counting on the download. Been downloading the patch for almost 2 hours now (my internet connection is struggling).

Edit: In this case, I would have been fine if Mr. Dots had delayed this release another week or two, in order to add additional content. Yes, it takes a fair amount of time to design animations and such, and we should keep that in mind. But in this case, based on the comments it sounds like he could have used more time to make this a better release.

Last edited:

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
This was kind of a lazy update. Even if you're doing a non-Elena run (where you rejected her prior advances) there's still a scene between her and your daughter where she has an inner monologue about feeling guilty for seeing the father behind the daughter's back. Same with the ending to Day 12 being the same no matter what, so no big deal about the daughter suddenly being cool with being naked with you in bed even if you didn't get that ending to Day 11.

Day 12 at least seems like it will be a big update, though. There's going to be the photoshoot with either Georgina or the douchebag, and with Georgina it can be nude or not, and with the douchebag there's going to either be a rape scene or a close call if you passed up on the self-defense course and Martin's help earlier. Guessing Day 12 will have the first Georgina sex scene, too, if you took her up on her offer. Oh well, time to wait another month.

Reactions: ddan17 and dav121

johnnydoe435

May 25, 2017
Hate to say it but v0.11 was pretty disappointing.

I'm a big fan of the game but this update reeked with "gotta keep the money flowing" instead of advancing. It went from changing the ending of v0.10 with her being all super excited about the relationship to removing that portion and having her contemplate things like MC did earlier in the game.

Like there's slow burn and tension which is awesome, but even for someone who enjoys that it seemed overly forced in this version. There's Elena I suppose, but I couldn't care less really about her.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
What I was going to say has been pretty much said by others. 2Gb of middle School drama. 18+ my ass.
We have a dad who would rather fuck Preteen looking girls and his Daughter than Georgina a very hot
successful model. PuhLeez
Pedobear.png

kare

Aug 5, 2016
If you had your saves on page 0, or in the saveslots 7-10 on any page - they'll no longer show ingame. You need to navigate to your save folder C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204 and rename the savefiles.
You have a bunch of files there like 0-0-TL1.save, 1-0-TL1.save and so on. First number is the save page, second is the saveslot. Find your saves, and rename accordingly. Saveslots go up to 6 only.

Or you can load up 0.10 and save on other pages and slots.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
maybe Day 12 won't take 4 weeks and will be one of those promised "faster updates" (wishful thinking).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you had your saves on page 0, or in the saveslots 7-10 on any page - they'll no longer show ingame. You need to navigate to your save folder C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204 and rename the savefiles.
You have a bunch of files there like 0-0-TL1.save, 1-0-TL1.save and so on. First number is the save page, second is the saveslot. Find your saves, and rename accordingly. Saveslots go up to 6 only.

Or you can load up 0.10 and save on other pages and slots.
If Mr. Dots did what I think he did, I should be able to fix this. I won't know until I finish my download though...

I'm averaging 50 kb/sec on my download, hence why it's taking so long. I think it's my internet connection though, not on the other end.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, a couple of questions for the collective here.

I'm looking for people that have both .10 and .11 installed (in separate folders).

Question 1:
Once you start up a game in .11, play a bit, but then stop, are you still able to see all of your previous saves in .10? And will they still work in .10?
Question 2:
A few of you have mentioned corrupted saves. Explain please. What are you seeing?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

flanby

May 25, 2017
Maybe It not has been the same as the last three updates but I still think it has been a good update. It has more content than most games. And I like the card's games or cupid nights and stuff.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes