Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I know it is slow paced and I enjoy it to the extent for the chase, but it felt like things barely moved in this one. In 10 you began showering together, she touched your ass and your penis, you got to rub her pussy.

The rest below is 11 spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you had your saves on page 0, or in the saveslots 7-10 on any page - they'll no longer show ingame. You need to navigate to your save folder C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204 and rename the savefiles.
You have a bunch of files there like 0-0-TL1.save, 1-0-TL1.save and so on. First number is the save page, second is the saveslot. Find your saves, and rename accordingly. Saveslots go up to 6 only.

Or you can load up 0.10 and save on other pages and slots.
Thanks! That did it!

Reactions: ddan17

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I have the files, but need to come back to this. There are a lot of files in the patch, so this may take a while...

I'll need to create a duplicate install of .10 before I can get started. I need clean files to reference.

Based on the post immediately above mine, I'm pretty sure the changes are in screens.rpy. There may be more elsewhere though, but I won't know until I try a few things.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at figuring out the interface changes, I'm sure the collective wouldn't mind. I certainly wouldn't!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
About the corrupted saves... That's normal. Because Mr Dots DELETED something from v10 ending in v11. And you can't load from a part who doesn't exist anymore. God! What's not the first time!

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
OK, a couple of questions for the collective here.

Question 1:
Are you still able to see all of your previous saves in .10? And will they still work in .10?

Question 2:
A few of you have mentioned corrupted saves. Explain please. What are you seeing?
Question 1: Yes, and yes.

Question 2: It has nothing to do with "corrupted saves", but more so, saves that the game can't trace due to the new save system. Like Kare said, the game's format of reading saves went from Page 1, save slot 1 through 9; Page 2, save slot 1 through 9 - The way the game reads it, "1-1, 1-2, 1-3" ect... where "1" is the page, and the number to its right is the save slot.

To, Page 1, save slot 1 through 6; Page 2, save slot 1 through 6 - The game now no longer reads 7-9, again, like Kane mentioned. So renaming saves like "1-7, 1-8, 1-9" to, "2-1, 2-2, 2-3" makes the game read them again.

In theory this should be an easy fix. But I can't fathom EVERYONE is going to go through this 'hassle', so to speak. Particularly when they can just activate skip mode and get to where they were within 10 minutes.

EDIT: I just realized that the corrupted saves people are referring to, are most likely the end of 0.10 evening. If you check the ending of 0.10 in 0.10 and in 0.11, Mr. Dots definitely changed that part. Like Tito said, you can't load into something that doesn't exist. So this issue, isn't really an issue at all, but more so along the lines of a developmental change. Nothing to fix here really.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddan17

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Some one tell me how i get reject elena route cz i always rejecte elena but dont reached rejected elena route?
In Day 2 or some day early on you have to reject Elena (not allowing D to give her F's number, rejecting her advances, not forgiving her, and etc.)

Reactions: Garry6491
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes