Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
It was some leftover-files never added to the game. But since they're are quite exquisite, I went ahead and corrected that:
Place the attached .rpy file into ..\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\game and make sure it's named day22_00.rpy (f95z likes to add numbers infront of files), then you should see an extra option at the end of day22 with the missionary position:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :giggle:
It's worked. Thank you.
On the other hand, nobody have the CG of the last version, like that I will see which images have not been used ?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the thing here is that if your choice would lock one girl out, as the mod (or a save editor I guess) turns the relationship back on you will still have their individual scenes when they would happen, for both girls instead of only one from that point onwards, as if it never ended.
Not to mention any scenes with them, if they were ever planned, would come quite late in the game anyway, so no big deal.

In fact, i would say this "choose between them, you can only pick one" felt really arbitrary and sudden more than anything considering their somewhat peripheral roles so far.

Reactions: Piggo88

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dp.png

You know if you made a bronze of naked D in this position it could be used as a figure squirting water on top of a fountain.
Hey a bronze squirting D fountain topper could be used somewhere in the background in Seaside.

Last edited:

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So incest isn't really my thing, but it also doesnt bother me as long as the models are hot. The exception is that father-daughter is generally a bridge too far for me. However, I absolutely loved Melody and felt like I had to try Mr. Dots first game.

I'm only an hour or two in, but so far it seems to lean a lot more on the typical genre tropes as opposed to the more nuanced characters of Melody, but I also relate that to it being his first game. So my question is, how long does it take (or does it ever hit) Melody levels of quality. Also, how long does it take for other girls to start showing up since the daughter character isnt really my jam. Thanks!

Reactions: petrenko8

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What Chapter are you on? D's best friend starts with the father almost as soon as they meet, and they have sex a few times.
This VN was meant to be sort of a hero's journey for the daughter. Moving from a naive sheltered girl before meeting her estranged father to becoming a much more confident and open sexually (which is probably her truer nature) young woman. In the end much like in Lolita the younger girl dominates the older man.
The character development has been criticized in the past. I find it while not high literature to be compelling enough, but only if you are invested in the daughter's development/corruption.
Then there is the real life drama of the near fatally wounding of this game by Patreon and Mr.Dots efforts to keep the story alive and ongoing.
It's a matter of taste, if you do not like the underlying father/daughter concept then you will most likely not get pulled into the story.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Jen's route seems to just close after patch 0.21.5 ? Walkthrough says i got a choice between 'allow her' and 'refuse' (I did have that choice before the patch mind you), but it just never gives me the oportunity and goes for what it seems to be the 'refuse' option...
#confused

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Jen's route seems to just close after patch 0.21.5 ? Walkthrough says i got a choice between 'allow her' and 'refuse' (I did have that choice before the patch mind you), but it just never gives me the oportunity and goes for what it seems to be the 'refuse' option...
#confused
It seems now you can go only with Georgina or Jennifer.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you want Jennifer let her fix up your place before you come back, and refuse Georgina.
That being said I did a replay through, just to test that issue you understand, and I somehow managed to still get Jennifer after I asked Georgina to ret up my place.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is it worth continuing with georgina? after she hacks the mc's laptop cam I am not feeling the love.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is on Discord.
Hyperserver Today at 3:34 PM
Everyone message forwarded (origin from MrDots)

What happened to HumbleBundle?
by Mr Dots

Hi Guys,

As many of you have noticed already, you can’t get DMD through HumbleBundle anymore.

In this post I’m going to try to explain in detail why this happened and what you can do if you’ve already bought a copy of the game using HB.

The reason why you can’t get DMD on HB anymore is because they have deleted the game from their library. I still don’t know exactly why they did that (probably because it’s an adult-oriented game, who knows?).

I’m still waiting for a response from HumbleBundle on this issue, but I doubt I’ll get a positive one (or any response at all, their customer service is shit!)

In the meantime, we’ve decided to take this option off of our website pages to avoid any future problems.

However, some of you have reported that you can’t even get the download links, even after you purchased the game.

So any old customers who bought a copy through HumbleBundle no longer have the game in their library. This sucks big time!

So, the only solution I can provide is to give you the download links through email.

If you’ve bought a copy of the game through this platform, please send me an email here:

help.mrdots[at]gmail.com

Please also provide a proof of purchase (you can forward me the original email in your message) and I will personally send you the download links in your Inbox.
More info.

HyperserverToday at 4:33 PM

UPDATE: for those who stored the docs.google Link directly DONT NEED to send an email - the link is still active (Just linking over humblebundle does not work anymore)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1250241

Hey guys, last time I played this game was on 0.20. Can I download the patch to update or do I need to download the full version? Will my save port?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes