jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont care about D messing around with her girl friends, but I dont want anything to do with Martin or other guys. Either with or without MC. I dont want D to be some cum-dumpster for the town or whatever.

There is also the element of MC being her dad, even though they are in a relationship I dont think any dad wants their daughter to do that stuff. They're protective.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well Georgina did kinda feel-up D in the Women's Room at the restaurant so maybe she has the "right" frame of mind to be D's other parental unit. lol
She also thought how she wouldn't mind referring to D as her daughter as well so it goes both ways, therefore a perfect match for me imo

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I dont care about D messing around with her girl friends, but I dont want anything to do with Martin or other guys. Either with or without MC. I dont want D to be some cum-dumpster for the town or whatever.

There is also the element of MC being her dad, even though they are in a relationship I dont think any dad wants their daughter to do that stuff. They're protective.
Good point about the protective father angle.

Reactions: 1215grilz

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Good point about the protective father angle.
Which is why it wouldn't make sense for MC to be ok with or even accepting of D having relationships with other men. We should be given the option to accept or refuse at the very least for those who are into that sort of thing.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed. And I would be surprised if it wasn't a option.
But because this is an adult situations VN it also has to be an option.
I've been following DMD from the start and I am ready to see D become a little less naive and a lot more slutty. lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Which is why it wouldn't make sense for MC to be ok with or even accepting of D having relationships with other men. We should be given the option to accept or refuse at the very least for those who are into that sort of thing.
Agreed. And I would be surprised if it wasn't a option.
But because this is an adult situations VN it also has to be an option.
I've been following DMD from the start and I am ready to see D become a little less naive and a lot more slutty. lol
It tells you in the first walkthrough that you can shut out Martin.

Day 13 at the office.

"""Accept the compliment (This option will open a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""
""" - or Change the subject (This option will close a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""

Reactions: fbass and trappel

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Day 13 at the office.

"""Accept the compliment (This option will open a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""
""" - or Change the subject (This option will close a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""
I give up long ago to explain that to the anti-Martin and whatever anti some players are there.
You know maybe will be a good idea to make something like the way you can turn on/off the relationship with other girls.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Off subject does anyone know how many more Melody updates there are planned?
Or clue as to the general outline of the next VN Mr.Dots has planned?
I only ask because maybe we can get an every other month DMD after Melody.
Three months is a long time between D updates. lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Off subject does anyone know how many more Melody updates there are planned?
Or clue as to the general outline of the next VN Mr.Dots has planned?
I only ask because maybe we can get an every other month DMD after Melody.
Three months is a long time between D updates. lol
I think 6 -7 at most.Sadly I doubt we will get DMD each other month after Melody.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Apr 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, maybe its the Lain's mod blatantly write up 'avoid NTR yes or no'? That feels like its going behind MCs back.

Day 13 at the office.

I picked the second option, and the possibility still came up on chapter 2, to accept or reject it again.

So... accepting the first one means MMF while rejecting it and accepting the second one means getting cucked?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well, maybe its the Lain's mod blatantly write up 'avoid NTR yes or no'? That feels like its going behind MCs back.

I picked the second option, and the possibility still came up on chapter 2, to accept or reject it again.

So... accepting the first one means MMF while rejecting it and accepting the second one means getting cucked?
Why not try it & let us know...

Jun 13, 2018
Great new update DMD 21,5 with new animations :) Also here a wish for upcoming updates: "a wish for more groping and sexy situations in different scenes with body contacts" :)

D

Deleted member 1250241

Is there a key for auto forward? I've read in this thread people say it's tab, but it doesn't work for my game...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes