Apr 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, maybe its the Lain's mod blatantly write up 'avoid NTR yes or no'? That feels like its going behind MCs back.

It tells you in the first walkthrough that you can shut out Martin.

Day 13 at the office.

"""Accept the compliment (This option will open a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""
""" - or Change the subject (This option will close a MMF route with Martin later in the game)"""
I picked the second option, and the possibility still came up on chapter 2, to accept or reject it again.

So... accepting the first one means MMF while rejecting it and accepting the second one means getting cucked?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well, maybe its the Lain's mod blatantly write up 'avoid NTR yes or no'? That feels like its going behind MCs back.

I picked the second option, and the possibility still came up on chapter 2, to accept or reject it again.

So... accepting the first one means MMF while rejecting it and accepting the second one means getting cucked?
Why not try it & let us know...

Jun 13, 2018
Great new update DMD 21,5 with new animations :) Also here a wish for upcoming updates: "a wish for more groping and sexy situations in different scenes with body contacts" :)

D

Deleted member 1250241

Is there a key for auto forward? I've read in this thread people say it's tab, but it doesn't work for my game...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I said at most:)Can be something like 4-5.I don't think there is a way for less than 4 updates for Melody.
That seems like a good estimate.
Wonder what is next?
The Mr.Dots team appears to like placing their main girls is slightly more glamorous occupations, D is a model, Melody is a rock star, maybe the next girl will be a formula one driver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SlowDance and Jelda

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Not sure if MDots codes it that way. Btw, if you mean one is MFF and the other is MF only, I also DK that yet. Either way, cucked would not be the term I use with MF in this situation.

SiriusFound

May 15, 2019
Hi, I'm new here.
Do not be surprised or annoyed, I have to use part of Google Translate because my English is not so good.
First, the game is great! Normally I play role-playing ala Skyrim or any shooter.
Now I stumbled on this game somehow and just do not get away from it!

In Chapter 2, I already have 2 errors? noticed.

1. There was no photo shoot on day 19. Not the private or the normal. Or is the photo shoot only if you are on the "D path only"? (I play with guide and after the mechanical bull is there private or normal photoshooting)

2. I chose Jennifer to tidy up the apartment, but Georgina can still watch me on day 22 with the webcam. In the daughter menu under Relationships Georgina is on "yes", but would have to "no", right? I did not change anything there myself.

Incidentally, I play without mods if that's important.

Again, great game! More of that! And I am sorry for my English ^^

U

User_584916

Will there be new Cassandra content? I would love to see her nude in the game, and maybe sharing route.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, I'm new here.
Do not be surprised or annoyed, I have to use part of Google Translate because my English is not so good.
First, the game is great! Normally I play role-playing ala Skyrim or any shooter.
Now I stumbled on this game somehow and just do not get away from it!

In Chapter 2, I already have 2 errors? noticed.

1. There was no photo shoot on day 19. Not the private or the normal. Or is the photo shoot only if you are on the "D path only"? (I play with guide and after the mechanical bull is there private or normal photoshooting)

2. I chose Jennifer to tidy up the apartment, but Georgina can still watch me on day 22 with the webcam. In the daughter menu under Relationships Georgina is on "yes", but would have to "no", right? I did not change anything there myself.

Incidentally, I play without mods if that's important.

Again, great game! More of that! And I am sorry for my English ^^
For the error number 2 there is a patch... Use the search button in this thread and you will find it

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wow, MC's ex wife is a cheating wife. She cheats on her new husband with a stud, I thought that he is the one banging his ex wife behind the hubby's back while looking at the gallery

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SiriusFound

May 15, 2019
For the error number 2 there is a patch... Use the search button in this thread and you will find it
Hey thanks :)

Have the game completely reloaded and now it seems to work. At least now I only see Jen watching us.
However, Relationship is still "yes" behind Georgina. Should that be so?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes