slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I see D catching Elena and her dad in flagrante delicto running out the house into the arms of Martin and then the inevitable MMF and MFF threesomes between the three- With any luck a makeup foursome between them all

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I see D catching Elena and her dad in flagrante delicto running out the house into the arms of Martin and then the inevitable MMF and MFF threesomes between the three- With any luck a makeup foursome between them all
They don't live near Martin.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Martin is always going to be a choice. I would imagine, even if you made every choice for Martin - before we get to that scene, you will still have a “bug out” choice ... or several ... similar to the shower and masturbation scene with Elena and D.

Reactions: Looper9 and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
A big fat NO from me to, MFF is ok but not MMF.
No other male will every touch D.
Not at all commenting on your personal choice, but I thought about that posture before the last update and eventually considered that it could be hypocritical and even selfish of me as the MC: if the relationship becomes more agreeably "open" between the two of them, it really should be her equal choice as to who they bring into their shared orbit and as her boyfriend she deserves full support in that regard, IMHO.

I've come to the point where I have no problems with her growing to her fullest potential and experiencing more of life as seems enriching for her (and as a dedicated couple with the MC, even if they do some sharing with others).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D works as a model in a Koko video and one thing leads to another and a Koko+D hookup.

On another topic I wonder when will D tell the MC about her and Elena's relationship? After Elean sent the two of them her nude pic D was pondering if Elena had already told her father and he thought it was too awkward to discuss with her. It was interesting that D didn't regret her actions with Elena, just wondering if her father knew about her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not at all commenting on your personal choice, but I thought about that posture before the last update and eventually considered that it could be hypocritical and even selfish of me as the MC: if the relationship becomes more agreeably "open" between the two of them, it really should be her equal choice as to who they bring into their shared orbit and as her boyfriend she deserves full support in that regard, IMHO.

I've come to the point where I have no problems with her growing to her fullest potential and experiencing more of life as seems enriching for her (and as a dedicated couple with the MC, even if they do some sharing with others).
She can come to her "fullest potential" after the VN is complete.;):love::cool:

Reactions: jackkane

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D becomes more independent and not just a submissive obliging sex pet for the MC.

Reactions: fried

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW it seems that Melody will be over sooner than what I was expecting,maybe this year.
0.11 is the end of Amy and Becca routes,so maybe 2-3 more before the game is over.
Then we will get the crossover?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Martin is always going to be a choice. I would imagine, even if you made every choice for Martin - before we get to that scene, you will still have a “bug out” choice ... or several ... similar to the shower and masturbation scene with Elena and D.
Maybe Graham and his daughter could invite Martin to nudist beach along with MC and D.
D is far more confident and conscious about her body now and probably wouldn't be a problem for her (especially if you have enough exhibition/share points).
Doesn't have to be a full blown sex scene, just some teasing that would give Martin heart attack.

gurkan9811

Mar 24, 2018
I downloaded the latest version but I can't progress, the version ends at the same place as the last one is anyone else having this problem?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
D works as a model in a Koko video and one thing leads to another and a Koko+D hookup.

On another topic I wonder when will D tell the MC about her and Elena's relationship? After Elean sent the two of them her nude pic D was pondering if Elena had already told her father and he thought it was too awkward to discuss with her. It was interesting that D didn't regret her actions with Elena, just wondering if her father knew about her.
This is just me, but I feel Koko has too much of a “mystical role” to play to make her a sexual partner. Much like The Oracle from The Matrix.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
D’s Silver Ring and Chekhov’s Gun

I have some very good ideas with this, but if anyone wants to chime in. Doubt I haven’t thought of any idea you post, but it would certainly help hone the idea finally picked.

———————————

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed; elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play. The statement is recorded in letters by Anton Chekhov several times, with some variation:

"Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."

"One must never place a loaded rifle on the stage if it isn't going to go off. It's wrong to make promises you don't mean to keep." Chekhov, letter to Aleksandr Semenovich Lazarev (pseudonym of A. S. Gruzinsky), 1 November 1889. Here the "gun" is a monologue that Chekhov deemed superfluous and unrelated to the rest of the play.
"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there." From Gurlyand's Reminiscences of A. P. Chekhov, in Teatr i iskusstvo1904, No. 28, 11 July, p. 521.

Note the difference between Chekhov's gun and foreshadowingChekhov was commenting on narrative detail and what details the writer should include. Foreshadowing only vaguely implies that an event will take place in the future, while the Chekhov's gun principle guarantees that an event will happen further aljong in the story.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes