Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
iirc dev wrote that rachel could be included in poly ending, so they must have some kind of redemption in mind. Hard to IMAGINE what could possibly ever be 'enough' though.
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

Reactions: RustyV

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I know i know, its just that i have this "thing" for blondes, its hard to explain, all my girlfriends until this day were blondes, and since they said she is gonna be a option, well... i have to make a save just for that, i have to remove this blonde addiction out of my system but its so damm hard!!
:p

rachel.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul and Pitrik

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017

New Home

Hi everyone! We're back again with more previews for DMD v0.22.
This time I'm sharing with you a few of D at her new home.
More previews coming up soon!

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

DMD v.22 will be released on June 29th, 2019 for $10 subscribers.

View attachment 314906

View attachment 314907

View attachment 314908
I really like the CoUNTer tops...…………..

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Really? Beloved, I don't think so, that bitch lie's steals and cheats her way to power and is one of the most hated women I have every read about.:ROFLMAO:
All can change and I believe in Rachel too.... See Bethany's change in Melody :)

Reactions: smokebox

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dnb.jpg
Is there a water bed under the snow leopard spotted sheets? lol

If the balcony of their new place over looks the beach I wonder if they can see the nude beach from there?
It would make a good place for the MC to watch D "flirt", or just take pictures of her on the beach.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
as of today Mr. Sellout has 3,788 patreons....
my estimate is that after the character assasination done by furry guy, those numbers will plumet down

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I already told you guys that i want some Rachel, what better redempetion than she accepts F+D love and she will also have to deal with the fact the Georgina is the new mommy and she will be just a side piece,i want her begging for some F dick, lets make her watch F with a couple of girls before she gets some action.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I could care less if Rachel ever comes into the game.
I do hope players will have an option to reject her.
I can't see her being up front about getting back into D's life. I'd be shocked if Rachel didn't spy on our happy couple for a while and try to get a ally to help her with reinserting herself into D's life.
The big test should be how Rachel reacts to finding out D and her father (and possibly Elena) are romantically involved.

On another thought how long will it take for Casandra to get D to pose nude and then do "artistic" photos with another model?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wookie

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO I could care less if Rachel ever comes into the game.
I do hope players will have an option to reject her.
I can't see her being up front about getting back into D's life. I'd be shocked if Rachel didn't spy on our happy couple for a while and try to get a ally to help her with reinserting herself into D's life.
The big test should be how Rachel reacts to finding out D and her father (and possibly Elena) are a romantically involved.

On another thought how long will it take for Casandra to get D to pose nude and then do "artistic" photos with another model?
So far we can reject all characters starting with Elena and continuing with Georgina,Jenniefer,Martin,Cassandra,Margo etc.
I bet same will be the case with Rachel.

Reactions: smokebox and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course rejecting Rachel, since she is D's mother, might have negative consequnces for the future of MC's and D's relationship.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A leopard can't change her spots.
But with the amount D "squirts" she and her father are probably going to have to change the leopard spotted sheet on their bed.:LOL:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Nothing in DMD was forced at least until now, you pick what you like, i will never share D with any other man, and the only girls i wanna see her having fun is Georgina and Rachel, i would like to have some fun with Margo but since her boyfriend will come along with the package she is a no go for me, Jen and Cassandra are also not in my radar.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes