RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I could care less if Rachel ever comes into the game.
I do hope players will have an option to reject her.
I can't see her being up front about getting back into D's life. I'd be shocked if Rachel didn't spy on our happy couple for a while and try to get a ally to help her with reinserting herself into D's life.
The big test should be how Rachel reacts to finding out D and her father (and possibly Elena) are romantically involved.

On another thought how long will it take for Casandra to get D to pose nude and then do "artistic" photos with another model?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wookie

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO I could care less if Rachel ever comes into the game.
I do hope players will have an option to reject her.
I can't see her being up front about getting back into D's life. I'd be shocked if Rachel didn't spy on our happy couple for a while and try to get a ally to help her with reinserting herself into D's life.
The big test should be how Rachel reacts to finding out D and her father (and possibly Elena) are a romantically involved.

On another thought how long will it take for Casandra to get D to pose nude and then do "artistic" photos with another model?
So far we can reject all characters starting with Elena and continuing with Georgina,Jenniefer,Martin,Cassandra,Margo etc.
I bet same will be the case with Rachel.

Reactions: smokebox and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course rejecting Rachel, since she is D's mother, might have negative consequnces for the future of MC's and D's relationship.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A leopard can't change her spots.
But with the amount D "squirts" she and her father are probably going to have to change the leopard spotted sheet on their bed.:LOL:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Nothing in DMD was forced at least until now, you pick what you like, i will never share D with any other man, and the only girls i wanna see her having fun is Georgina and Rachel, i would like to have some fun with Margo but since her boyfriend will come along with the package she is a no go for me, Jen and Cassandra are also not in my radar.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nothing in DMD was forced at least until now, you pick what you like
You are technically forced into D. If it wasn't because Georgina seemed to have no problem with her man fucking his daughter, I would gladly throw D away to be with Georgina. I have the same problem with Melody, where I'm more attracted to the "super close woman that wasn't yet in a relationship with MC" (Izzy in that case) than the actual main LI.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If it wasn't because Georgina seemed to have no problem with her man fucking his daughter, I would gladly throw D away to be with Georgina. I have the same problem with Melody, where I'm more attracted to the "super close woman that wasn't yet in a relationship with MC" (Izzy in that case) than the actual main LI.
Georgina is the only one that could make me break up with D, mostly because D is very childish some times, even Elena is way more mature than her, in Melody i really like her as my first option i play the guitar and the bass so this may have some influence in the matter, if Becca had more screen time and a more interesting plot she could have become my first option.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The premise of Dating My Daughter is for the MC to date his daughter, so dating D is kind of the basis for the VN.lol
Unlike Melody where the game is about Melody and whether or not the MC is dating her does not derail the plot.

IMO I find the drama and character interaction in DMD better than in Melody.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I like both games the same, but i think DMD handles the drama part much better, like when Rachel lies to D and took her away, and there is that tension in the air, F goes after her but they have to keep it a secret, the confrontation part was also very well done, Rachel cheating with D "boyfriend", and now she apparently wanting to redeem herself with both F and D, while in Melody Betany goes from crazy bitch that stole a guitar to " well i guess you two really love each other so i will leave and never come back to bother you two again"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like both games the same, but i think DMD handles the drama part much better, like when Rachel lies to D and took her away, and there is that tension in the air, F goes after her but they have to keep it a secret, the confrontation part was also very well done, Rachel cheating with D "boyfriend", and now she apparently wanting to redeem herself with both F and D, while in Melody Betany goes from crazy bitch that stole a guitar to " well i guess you two really love each other so i will leave and never come back to bother you two again"
new writer....

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know that the game is obviously about D. But sometimes I feel like I'm interacting with a 12 y/o girl that has the body of an mid 20s one because otherwise we would all be in jail.
So yes, I know she's the main, but I'm a million times more attracted to an actual mature and reliable woman like Georgina.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I already told you guys that i want some Rachel, what better redempetion than she accepts F+D love and she will also have to deal with the fact the Georgina is the new mommy and she will be just a side piece,i want her begging for some F dick, lets make her watch F with a couple of girls before she gets some action.
She's gonna have to seriously redeem herself for players to just accept her into MC & D's life, since a lot of players (myself included) prefer Georgina.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebox
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes