Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nothing in DMD was forced at least until now, you pick what you like
You are technically forced into D. If it wasn't because Georgina seemed to have no problem with her man fucking his daughter, I would gladly throw D away to be with Georgina. I have the same problem with Melody, where I'm more attracted to the "super close woman that wasn't yet in a relationship with MC" (Izzy in that case) than the actual main LI.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If it wasn't because Georgina seemed to have no problem with her man fucking his daughter, I would gladly throw D away to be with Georgina. I have the same problem with Melody, where I'm more attracted to the "super close woman that wasn't yet in a relationship with MC" (Izzy in that case) than the actual main LI.
Georgina is the only one that could make me break up with D, mostly because D is very childish some times, even Elena is way more mature than her, in Melody i really like her as my first option i play the guitar and the bass so this may have some influence in the matter, if Becca had more screen time and a more interesting plot she could have become my first option.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The premise of Dating My Daughter is for the MC to date his daughter, so dating D is kind of the basis for the VN.lol
Unlike Melody where the game is about Melody and whether or not the MC is dating her does not derail the plot.

IMO I find the drama and character interaction in DMD better than in Melody.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I like both games the same, but i think DMD handles the drama part much better, like when Rachel lies to D and took her away, and there is that tension in the air, F goes after her but they have to keep it a secret, the confrontation part was also very well done, Rachel cheating with D "boyfriend", and now she apparently wanting to redeem herself with both F and D, while in Melody Betany goes from crazy bitch that stole a guitar to " well i guess you two really love each other so i will leave and never come back to bother you two again"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like both games the same, but i think DMD handles the drama part much better, like when Rachel lies to D and took her away, and there is that tension in the air, F goes after her but they have to keep it a secret, the confrontation part was also very well done, Rachel cheating with D "boyfriend", and now she apparently wanting to redeem herself with both F and D, while in Melody Betany goes from crazy bitch that stole a guitar to " well i guess you two really love each other so i will leave and never come back to bother you two again"
new writer....

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know that the game is obviously about D. But sometimes I feel like I'm interacting with a 12 y/o girl that has the body of an mid 20s one because otherwise we would all be in jail.
So yes, I know she's the main, but I'm a million times more attracted to an actual mature and reliable woman like Georgina.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I already told you guys that i want some Rachel, what better redempetion than she accepts F+D love and she will also have to deal with the fact the Georgina is the new mommy and she will be just a side piece,i want her begging for some F dick, lets make her watch F with a couple of girls before she gets some action.
She's gonna have to seriously redeem herself for players to just accept her into MC & D's life, since a lot of players (myself included) prefer Georgina.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebox

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
"These kind of fetishes f/f ntr bestiality or whatver else, doesnt play out nicely with "one woman show" games like Melody and DMD. They ruin my respect for the female lead. These games are supposed to be all about romance"
a wise man once said.
There's going to be bestiality? One thing is to help the daughter explore her sexuality, but make her fuck a dog? What the fuck, what kind of father does that?

Reactions: smokebox and Pitrik

401Grem

May 14, 2017
There's going to be bestiality? One thing is to help the daughter explore her sexuality, but make her fuck a dog? What the fuck, what kind of father does that?
Nobody said it's a dog, or that the father instigates it, or who it's with?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If it was some furry stuff of some sort of dom\sub i would understand ,but sex with an animal? i dont want to offend anyone but this is some very weird stuff that creeps me out, i hope we still get to decide what we want and what we dont want, the moment the game forces NTR or Animal sex i am out for good.

Reactions: victkh

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I’ve been writing several of the Rachel scenes to get her to a point of redemption or revenge. MDots has always had a redemption path for Rachel on his wishlist. Realistically, if you took out Rachel or Georgina, all of the scenes I’ve written would be gone, since I tend to write more for the older female characters. (I did write the “D walked up the street by herself” since I enjoy ntr/Hotwife/sharing themes, and it if it gets used , once scenes with Graham who is also old, lol) ... oh, yes, and Jeff since I’m alsoman attorney.

As for poor Bethany, she did not get the same treatment as Rachel, oh well.

(Lol, that’s the first sad face response I’ve received. I hope it’s on Bethany’s behalf and not on anything else I’ve said, lol)

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If it was some furry stuff of some sort of dom\sub i would understand ,but sex with an animal? i dont want to offend anyone but this is some very weird stuff that creeps me out, i hope we still get to decide what we want and what we dont want, the moment the game forces NTR or Animal sex i am out for good.
Sharing (the closest we come to NTR) and animals will ALWAYS be on a voluntary path. As for both paths ... if you go back to the last dialogue they had with Martin, and the two dialogue choices where, if MC tries to speak for D, you find D stops the MC and basically says: “if a guy hits on or tries to have his way with me, I can handle myself.”

That is my opinion (and I believe we are in agreement) on how those two paths will go. In essence, D will either be an aware and willing participant, or she will shut it down.

Now as for the Polyamory path, those ladies (esp Elena and maybe Jennifer) have their own ideas about who is running the show - but any unwillingness by D should be in good clean fun)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All things will be optional.If nobody make you to accept Jennifer par example,are you seriously think that dog or horse will be just forced on you?

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
"These kind of fetishes f/f ntr bestiality or whatver else, doesnt play out nicely with "one woman show" games like Melody and DMD. They ruin my respect for the female lead. These games are supposed to be all about romance"
a wise man once said.
I haven't played DMD for a couple months.. But if D is fucking farm animals or even another guy I'm done.. Only know what I read. But shitt!

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes