Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
They talked about adding this stuff before?
Sharing and NTR is gonna ruin this game, i hope Melody is not getting it?
This is gonna make this game horrible, yes even if they make it avoidable since that means they have less time writing on the other paths. Dots made a mistake hiring these writers.
Lol, this is from a futalover. But remember, it ultimately is MDots running the show. If he wants or does not want a certain path, then he gets that. Hearsz gets paid to write and my pay for writing is the enjoyment of being part of a stunning product and having a character named after me.

But you are right in that the more threads you have, the more time spent in covering those paths.

This, btw, is why both DMD and Melody have (imo) a strong centralized Male/Female arc, and the rest of the relationships then orbit that central relationship. That central thread helps keep the story development in focus. (Milfy City, imo, suffers from that central female character, making it harder to close out the storyline).

Right now, as always, a D-Only path will get special scenes thru Chapter 3. So everyone should be playing a D-Only path.

Several people will play a Polyamory path, but will skip Elena and Jennifer due to their physical build. So I would expect those persons might miss out on about two or more scenes a release due to that choice.

Several people don’t want any other man with D, so thaw persons will miss out on another two or more scenes a release due to that preference.

———————————

But, ultimately, MDots calls the shots and not the writers. Shoot, it I had my way as a writer, Melody the character, about three releases ago, would have considered or attempted suicide. (Unless I drastically missed something, this idea was never taken.). Lol, I’m the much living in a world of shades of grey than others: a world where the main female character might attempt suicide and where the main female antagonist has a path to understanding and redemption

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
[/QUOTE said:
Have at it. Your opinion counts..
The game to this point has been a pretty vanilla romance/light corruption game, so the more edgy stuff with sharing and animals will need a smooth transition and buildup for those paths and obviously will need to be clearly and easily avoided.

The paths were confirmed a week ago, on page 1339.

- True D path
- Poly path with D + other girls
- "Pet" Path (aka dog)
- Sharing with Martin + the other guy (from the beach)
Why ya flood me??

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know what? Fuck it. I don't believe a Rachel redemption arc is possible. Because she was right all along, by sheltering her daughter she was just trying to protect her from the sexual predator that was her father. Poor woman married MC and then a guy that neglectes her, so why not enjoy sex without commitment? Her fucking D's bf was the right thing to do. She's the true hero of the story. Go girl!
fuck off troll lol

Reactions: Jandalf

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really dont mind missing scenes between D and other dudes, i saw all Jen scenes more out of curiosity and i will continue but she is really not appealing to me, Elena on the other hand... i do like her a lot, and it was quite surprising because when i first started playing the game i was like... humm she is pretty but kinda skinny, but she also have a very cativating personality so i give her a shot and boy it was really worth it since she is not only a very cool character but her scenes are always very hot.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Put me down. Don't give a shit.. Seen the Outlaws at least 10 times.. Exxxcellent Jam band!!!

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Several people will play a Polyamory path, but will skip Elena and Jennifer due to their physical build. So I would expect those persons might miss out on about two or more scenes a release due to that choice.
No!! How could you choose to skip Elena and Jennifer??
They are too cute to skip. :giggle: :devilish:

Now about that path with F,D,Elena and the pet......please tell me more? ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lol, this is from a futalover. But remember, it ultimately is MDots running the show. If he wants or does not want a certain path, then he gets that. Hearsz gets paid to write and my pay for writing is the enjoyment of being part of a stunning product and having a character named after me.

But you are right in that the more threads you have, the more time spent in covering those paths.

This, btw, is why both DMD and Melody have (imo) a strong centralized Male/Female arc, and the rest of the relationships then orbit that central relationship. That central thread helps keep the story development in focus. (Milfy City, imo, suffers from that central female character, making it harder to close out the storyline).

Right now, as always, a D-Only path will get special scenes thru Chapter 3. So everyone should be playing a D-Only path.

Several people don’t want any other man with D, so thaw persons will miss out on another two or more scenes a release due to that preference.

———————————

But, ultimately, MDots calls the shots and not the writers. Shoot, it I had my way as a writer, Melody the character, about three releases ago, would have considered or attempted suicide. (Unless I drastically missed something, this idea was never taken.). Lol, I’m the much living in a world of shades of grey than others: a world where the main female character might attempt suicide and where the main female antagonist has a path to understanding and redemption
Futa has nothing to do with NTR at all, NTR is about someone or a group of people you love having sex with others, for me any other man touching a girl i love is a no go.
Also i was not on a D only path, i was on a harem path, the harem path had no NTR or anything else, it was just the MC with all the main girls. the path i'm on seemed like you could avoid NTR and avoid the EX wife.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just can say that I'm not the only one which got disappointed with sharing, bestiality, ntr and with what not else, which is creeping into this game. From one of the favourite ones it dropped to bottom of the list, sadly. Lack of integrity and selfrespect is what happened here. No matter who is a writer, dev is a one to be blamed. And now how to believe him, that he will not include same things in any of his future games. I guess, Melody and DmD are the last ones which I will play from him. Congrats to the dev, you are helping me to narrow my list of games I will play.
P.S.:This game got same scenario as GoT, they fucked up all what they have build up in all those updates since game got released.
I am confused on several points:

One: when does a event for you pass from Sharing to NTR. What has to happen?

Two: what is it about D and Elena (without F present) having a relationship is okay, but Sharing is not okay? Is it just the optics as a male and, would you have the same issue against Polyamory of you were a female player?

Three: why is Netorare morally bad, but when the MC engages in Netori, it is okay? (But to be fair, most definitions of Netorare and Netori include the concept of being stolen away, and, so far, the only NTR steals have been Brad stealing Rachel from F, and Rachel stealing Frank from D).

Four: on every path but D-Only, F has been cheating on D. Does that bother you?

Five: why is there integrity and self respect by a developer when then MC cheats behind his daughter’s back, but not in Sharing? It seems, on a morality scale, that an open agreement by a couple to do a sexual Sharing encounter has more morality to it than when one member is cheating behind the back of the other.

Six: is your issue that you were not aware that MMF and bestiality were possible? - that isn’t MDots fault. Those outcomes were posted on Patreon when DMD was in Patreon; and MDots did not set up the spoiler list at the front of this thread. So that issue is not an integrity or self respect issue.

Seven: I don’t know if you are a paying Patron in any fashion, but does MDots have more or less integrity than those who don’t pay? (To be clear, I love you guys, but anyone who pulls the integrity card has to consider that).

Eight, what about all of those who KNEW for years that MMF and bestiality were coming, do they have a right to say MDots has lost some integrity when those outcomes do not happen? I would think they have greater standing to complain.

I think I’ve run out of questions - but on my soapbox - MDots has continued DMD even after having Patreon boot it off. MDots has had a monthly release for about three years except for right after the Patreon booting and for another one-month vacation. MDot has advertised sexual outcomes and has been internally consistent with what he wanted the product to be - which shows an internal artist integrity to respect the fans but not compromise on what he feels is artistically important to the piece. MDots continued to Chapter 3 specifically to tell the DMD story to completion partly in response to the GoT ending. There is not a single time MDots purposely mislead anyone, promised and did not deliver, or sold out and changed or watered down his artistic vision in order for some non-artistic gain. In my mind, he has not lost any integrity.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just can say that I'm not the only one which got disappointed with sharing, bestiality, ntr and with what not else, which is creeping into this game. From one of the favourite ones it dropped to bottom of the list, sadly. Lack of integrity and selfrespect is what happened here. No matter who is a writer, dev is a one to be blamed. And now how to believe him, that he will not include same things in any of his future games. I guess, Melody and DmD are the last ones which I will play from him. Congrats to the dev, you are helping me to narrow my list of games I will play.
P.S.:This game got same scenario as GoT, they fucked up all what they have build up in all those updates since game got released.
I don't get it.Why you are so upset?We know about that stuff from 2 and half years.Several times was said that ch.3 will be not for vanilla fans.Yes there will be some content for them too,but most will be for others into harem,sharing,bestiality etc.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You know what? Fuck it. I don't believe a Rachel redemption arc is possible. Because she was right all along, by sheltering her daughter she was just trying to protect her from the sexual predator that was her father. Poor woman married MC and then a guy that neglectes her, so why not enjoy sex without commitment? Her fucking D's bf was the right thing to do. She's the true hero of the story. Go girl!
On one hand I totally agree. They say that every well defined villain is a hero of their own narrative. This concept has had posted discussions in this thread over the past 2+ years.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I’m of the opinion that we are going to have a path that covers all three living with D/F.
So I, for one, am pressing for a well drafted F/D/Rachel/Georgina sub-path.
Rachel and Georgina who are both fairly strong women living with D and F?
Catfights. My advice to the MC and D is to run.
See MC and D.
See MC and D Run.
Run MC and D Run.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I can understand sharing, but bestiality doesn't make any sense with her character at all. I'm not really into kink shaming, but bestiality, rape and pedo is where I draw the line. I'm not going to say what I think about people that are into those three "fetishes" because I enjoy posting here too much. But it's ugly.
Bestiality, rape, and pedo share the same thing, a lack of agency by one partner. Ironically, so does the relationship between a father/daughter - or at least, due to the relationship, there is an inherent tile of power balance to the father. Note how Lolita goes as a novel, the main character loses power over Lolita and she eventually leaves him. A sense of justice.

DMD for me has that flaw in the power dynamics, which is why I would like to see her not leave F at the end, but to be empowered at the end so she is an equal partner over all, and in more control of some life issues than F is.

I’ve always thought that when the story ends, one could find D being the main protagonist. She certainly will have had the greatest character arc.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Why complain when you as the player are given the choice to pursue that content or not? if the content was forced upon you its one thing, but you will see that stuff only if you choose to, it has been this way since CH1, its like going into a restaurant you check the menu and pick what you like, you dont need to order all the plates just because is there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why complain when you as the player are given the choice to pursue that content or not? if the content was forced upon you its one thing, but you will see that stuff only if you choose to, it has been this way since CH1, its like going into a restaurant you check the menu and pick what you like, you dont need to order all the plates just because is there.
Almost like Babysitter and The Tyrant.NTR fans complains against love and corruption routes and others complains against NTR:)And in both games all things are optional too.

Reactions: smokebox

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
King Arthur, Guinevere and Lancelot. Lancelot steals the affections of Guinevere from King Arthur.

I know that MDots is not opposed to these plot conflicts, and is very understanding of concerns of players to avoid these wherever possible. I also know that, at least in part, these themes could very possibly be in any product he does. I see it as dramatic story telling - if the MC has not chance at losing the main female character, if there is no risk, then what is the point of a game with no risk.

If that means you won’t follow MDots, I understand.

Reactions: RustyV and fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes