• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
They talked about adding this stuff before?
Sharing and NTR is gonna ruin this game, i hope Melody is not getting it?
This is gonna make this game horrible, yes even if they make it avoidable since that means they have less time writing on the other paths. Dots made a mistake hiring these writers.
Don't think it's writers.. I would have to say it's weird shit people want... But it is'nt proven yet so it's to early to cast judgement

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What was the point in protecting D from Lucas, The photographer or the fuckers at the pub....
Because it's not rape if she does it with the blessing of her father when it's been proven time and time again that she doesn't have the maturity to make her own decissions.

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In 1930 the nazis weren't proven to be warmongers... waiting worked in everyone's favor / it's clearly sarcasm
What was the point in protecting D from Lucas, The photographer or the fuckers at the pub....
Dont see no point in Lucas yet except I wanna kick his fuckin' ass

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You know what? Fuck it. I don't believe a Rachel redemption arc is possible. Because she was right all along, by sheltering her daughter she was just trying to protect her from the sexual predator that was her father. Poor woman married MC and then a guy that neglectes her, so why not enjoy sex without commitment? Her fucking D's bf was the right thing to do. She's the true hero of the story. Go girl!

Reactions: GizmoDuck and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Because it's not rape if she does it with the blessing of her father when it's been proven time and time again that she doesn't have the maturity to make her own decissions.
Yes!!! Somebody that knows shes (Veryyy Slowwww). But that didn't keep me from the game.. I feel very disturbed now!

Reactions: Mytez

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game to this point has been a pretty vanilla romance/light corruption game, so the more edgy stuff with sharing and animals will need a smooth transition and buildup for those paths and obviously will need to be clearly and easily avoided.

The paths were confirmed a week ago, on page 1339.

- True D path
- Poly path with D + other girls
- "Pet" Path (aka dog)
- Sharing with Martin + the other guy (from the beach)

Reactions: RustyV

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
My wife, who is 2 years older than me, has the same body build as D (or very close) and we have the same height ratio as D and F. So every time D looks up to F, it is my norm (just change out the hair to red and the eyes to brown). That’s the biggest reason I put DMD over Melody.
I've got a cock like F's one, that's the "biggest" reason I put DMD (so far) over Melody … and the taste of the forbidden

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If you could answer this doubt that i have about the poly arc, at least for the moment can we have both Rachel and Georgina ?or i will have to lock the relationship with Georgina to see the Rachel content, or refuse Rachel to continue on Georgina path, ( of course i will make another save file just in case) but i am curious to know.
I do think so - re: a group including Rachel and Georgina at the same time. Nothing has been discussed prohibiting that outcome.

At the end of Chapter 2, we have three women who have, or are considering, pulling up their tent spikes and moving to where F/D are:
- Elena - who told D/F she’s coming;
- Rachel - who cut ties with Brad; and as of Chapter 3, imo, does not know if she is ever going back to Douuhnutstan; and
- Georgina - who, as she masturbates to a video of D/F, decides she’s moving to Seaside

I’m of the opinion that we are going to have a path that covers all three living with D/F.

Interestingly, since we have four secondary characters who could move in - the above three and Jennifer - the crowd makes it less likely each combo will get much repeat play in MFF, or MFFF, etc sex scenes. So if you are only playing one or two paths out of principal, you could miss out on a lot of scenes.

But as for the most interesting dynamics, I think a D/Georgina/Rachel combination has the best one:
- D: daughter of the ex-wife; has been jealous of Georgina until recently;
-G: in essence, the work-Wife of F for 10 years (and thus has been in a longer relationship with F than both Rachel and D); is ready to be the rebound relationship after D; and
- R: mother of the daughter
So I, for one, am pressing for a well drafted F/D/Rachel/Georgina sub-path.

May 8, 2018
I just can say that I'm not the only one which got disappointed with sharing, bestiality, ntr and with what not else, which is creeping into this game. From one of the favourite ones it dropped to bottom of the list, sadly. Lack of integrity and selfrespect is what happened here. No matter who is a writer, dev is a one to be blamed. And now how to believe him, that he will not include same things in any of his future games. I guess, Melody and DmD are the last ones which I will play from him. Congrats to the dev, you are helping me to narrow my list of games I will play.
P.S.:This game got same scenario as GoT, they fucked up all what they have build up in all those updates since game got released.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
They talked about adding this stuff before?
Sharing and NTR is gonna ruin this game, i hope Melody is not getting it?
This is gonna make this game horrible, yes even if they make it avoidable since that means they have less time writing on the other paths. Dots made a mistake hiring these writers.
Lol, this is from a futalover. But remember, it ultimately is MDots running the show. If he wants or does not want a certain path, then he gets that. Hearsz gets paid to write and my pay for writing is the enjoyment of being part of a stunning product and having a character named after me.

But you are right in that the more threads you have, the more time spent in covering those paths.

This, btw, is why both DMD and Melody have (imo) a strong centralized Male/Female arc, and the rest of the relationships then orbit that central relationship. That central thread helps keep the story development in focus. (Milfy City, imo, suffers from that central female character, making it harder to close out the storyline).

Right now, as always, a D-Only path will get special scenes thru Chapter 3. So everyone should be playing a D-Only path.

Several people will play a Polyamory path, but will skip Elena and Jennifer due to their physical build. So I would expect those persons might miss out on about two or more scenes a release due to that choice.

Several people don’t want any other man with D, so thaw persons will miss out on another two or more scenes a release due to that preference.

———————————

But, ultimately, MDots calls the shots and not the writers. Shoot, it I had my way as a writer, Melody the character, about three releases ago, would have considered or attempted suicide. (Unless I drastically missed something, this idea was never taken.). Lol, I’m the much living in a world of shades of grey than others: a world where the main female character might attempt suicide and where the main female antagonist has a path to understanding and redemption

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
[/QUOTE said:
Have at it. Your opinion counts..
The game to this point has been a pretty vanilla romance/light corruption game, so the more edgy stuff with sharing and animals will need a smooth transition and buildup for those paths and obviously will need to be clearly and easily avoided.

The paths were confirmed a week ago, on page 1339.

- True D path
- Poly path with D + other girls
- "Pet" Path (aka dog)
- Sharing with Martin + the other guy (from the beach)
Why ya flood me??

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know what? Fuck it. I don't believe a Rachel redemption arc is possible. Because she was right all along, by sheltering her daughter she was just trying to protect her from the sexual predator that was her father. Poor woman married MC and then a guy that neglectes her, so why not enjoy sex without commitment? Her fucking D's bf was the right thing to do. She's the true hero of the story. Go girl!
fuck off troll lol

Reactions: Jandalf

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really dont mind missing scenes between D and other dudes, i saw all Jen scenes more out of curiosity and i will continue but she is really not appealing to me, Elena on the other hand... i do like her a lot, and it was quite surprising because when i first started playing the game i was like... humm she is pretty but kinda skinny, but she also have a very cativating personality so i give her a shot and boy it was really worth it since she is not only a very cool character but her scenes are always very hot.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Put me down. Don't give a shit.. Seen the Outlaws at least 10 times.. Exxxcellent Jam band!!!

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Several people will play a Polyamory path, but will skip Elena and Jennifer due to their physical build. So I would expect those persons might miss out on about two or more scenes a release due to that choice.
No!! How could you choose to skip Elena and Jennifer??
They are too cute to skip. :giggle: :devilish:

Now about that path with F,D,Elena and the pet......please tell me more? ;)

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes