Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just got an idea for some doggy love introduction. I am not very creative or good at writing, but this could be a possible, slow intro for K9/D. For those who find this fetish/kink repulsive, I put it in a spoiler, oh no, double spoiler, so no one can complain :ROFLMAO: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Haven't played DMD since he took her home again. But I guess I can this weekend cause I'm stuck home. But from what I read the new EP. was good
Go and play! Fast!( or i will not share the famous girl with u :p)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RustyV and JeefZ

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just got an idea for some doggy love introduction. I am not very creative or good at writing, but this could be a possible, slow intro for K9/D. For those who find this fetish/kink repulsive, I put it in a spoiler, oh no, double spoiler, so no one can complain :ROFLMAO: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pfft. I'm complaining because you made me click twice!
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Creeping Death

ijutfp

Apr 3, 2019
I am wondering why many here are guessing a dog would be her lucky partner. She also showed a rather fond, sentimental attraction to horses ... and it's not as if donkeys/horses haven't been brought to bachelor (or similar) parties for unscrupulous reasons in the real world :whistle:
It could also involve snakes. Now that I think of it, turning her pussy into a literal nest of vipers seems like it would be very appealing to Jordan Peterson fans.

*Edit* Oops, does lightly goofing on JP fanboys count as kink shaming?

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

I think and hope that next version will be about public sex and maybe the pursuing of anal
Yes, given her increasingly easy acceptance of some anus finger-play, I've been waiting for her to try anal sex and manage to squirt at the same time.

I realize this is a highly specific fantasy scenario, but it means absolutely nothing (if her bare feet are not somehow involved).

Last edited:
Reactions: JeefZ

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But I can guarantee that your report will be rejected, because they do visually show signs of puberty.
Except being able to drive.:D
Or is that just something young people couldn't wait to do back in the 1980's?

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In Martin's defense if someone's insanely hot daughter came to the office dressed as a slutty secretary who wouldn't try to hit that?
d_sc_day13office_o102.jpg

Yes I am aware D had the option of going dressed in a more professional ensemble.

fbass

May 18, 2017
It could also involve snakes. Now that I think of it, turning her pussy into a literal nest of vipers seems like it would be very appealing to Jordan Peterson fans.

Just shows you're comment is irrelevant and stupid, nothing to do with the game or Jordan Peterson. If you're trying to start a political argument then you should create your own thread. Or better yet, start it on another site

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Does some one have v0.21 download and will give it to me? Or tell me where I can find it. I missed out when it was available for download. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does some one have v0.21 download and will give it to me? Or tell me where I can find it. I missed out when it was available for download. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Something wrong with 0.21.5?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes