TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey what is the chance some characters to come at the new house of D and F in 0.22?

Here what I think
Olivia and Graham-100%
Georgina-99%
Jennifer-99%
Martin-80%
Elena-60%
Cassandra-40%
Margo-10%
Rachel-10%
Riki-10%
I'd like to see Elena and rachel together ;-)

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Holy fucking shit, I was not expecting this to be so long!
Went in expecting nothing and in the end I spent hours and hours on this game.
Turns out I have a bigger fatherxdaughter fetish than I thought. That, and the amount of dialogue going on kept me going way longer than I ever did with these Patreon renpy games. And fuck, theres a chapter 2? Jesus, whoever made this game was inspired. Usually I just play these for like an hour till I get a sex scene but this time I think I will read through everything.
Good fucking job.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Holy fucking shit, I was not expecting this to be so long!
Went in expecting nothing and in the end I spent hours and hours on this game.
Turns out I have a bigger fatherxdaughter fetish than I thought. That, and the amount of dialogue going on kept me going way longer than I ever did with these Patreon renpy games. And fuck, theres a chapter 2? Jesus, whoever made this game was inspired. Usually I just play these for like an hour till I get a sex scene but this time I think I will read through everything.
Good fucking job.
You should play Parental Love too if you realy have bigger fatherxdaughter fetish

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If like me you can't wait for next DmD update, why not share your love for other games to pass the time :

Totally different kind of game but for some reason I'm still not bored with WT Silver. And even if new stuff is added very slowly, or questionnable (card game), I still enjoy it very much and spent a few hours on it once or twice a month.

What's yours ?

Reactions: Windowsigh
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes