Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
it is not as effective as a funding platform as Patreon - so it is a substitute when needed but not a replacement.
How far will exhibitionism go with D?. I won't share her with other guys but do enjoy showing her off. Like that scene where you can allow her to walk by herself and she ends up getting hit on by some random schmo.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How far will exhibitionism go with D?. I won't share her with other guys but do enjoy showing her off. Like that scene where you can allow her to walk by herself and she ends up getting hit on by some random schmo.
There an arc where you expose D - it runs along the line of getting her to sexual touching while in public, etc. Not sure how far that will run.

The “walk down the street” scenario runs more along the “share” arc - but I agree it also falls along the “exposure” arc in that you allow others to experience her but no touching.

I’ll keep that dichotomy in mind.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
In the immortal words of Sting:

"If you love somebody, if you love someone set them free.
If you want to keep something precious,
Got to lock it up and throw away the key."
Here's the SAT word for that:

cathect
  • transitive verb To invest emotional energy in (a person, object, or idea)

• v. to inject with libidinal energy.

• v. To focus one's emotional energies on something

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
its not a kinetic novel. so it doesnt matter what fetishes it has, the only important thing is, can we pick what we want and avoid what we dont want?
Why is DMD not a Kinetic novel, not being a smart-ass I really would like to know.

Reactions: fbass

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too sweet picture and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too teasing since we have to wait ~2 weeks before we get to play again..

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This link explaines it why DMD is not a kinetic novel. But the explanation written little weird and maybe hard to understand. (I'm a non-native english speaker, it used many words, but only few would have been necessary.)

Wikipedia: "A kinetic novel is a linear type of where no narrative or gameplay choices typical to the latter are presented. "

Last edited:

fbass

May 18, 2017
Stark difference to me who can't wait to share her lmao. Imo, having D willingly want to bang other dudes (or girls) in my mind serves to fulfill her corruption and also her self assertion/individuality which is a turn on for me.
Was looking for a way to say exactly this, thank you. A lot of people see penetration as the "end of the story" and it often is. With DMD we've fallen in love (I enjoyed that thoroughly) and done the deed. Now it's time for her to open up and completely embrace her sexuality. I don't care how long that takes

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Stark difference to me who can't wait to share her lmao. Imo, having D willingly want to bang other dudes (or girls) in my mind serves to fulfill her corruption and also her self assertion/individuality which is a turn on for me.
D can mess around with other girls sure I don't mind. But the only dick she's getting is MC's in my playthrough at least.

Reactions: Blackhatwhiz

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I kind of see D as a version of Giselle from the movie Enchanted, but in a sexual way.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
100% D - though add in that each dude wants to bone her.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've looked, but maybe I missed it? Have there been any preview pics of chapter 3 released to non-patrons (or pirated here?)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes