Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Not now, but there are obvious routes for Graham/Olivia/F/D and maybe the new photographer (NTR).

Correct, maximum is capped.

Read the dev notes I linked in my signature, FPs are gone.

Why feeling? She told Graham already she's preggo (in quite a hot role play scene I must admit).

Not in this update, but maybe, mother want to excuse and is on her way to F/D.

Oh bloody hell, read something in the thread, I beg you, READ!

Thanks and I read your reply lol

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
IMPORTANT !!!

This are altered files. Downloading and using is on your own risk.
Any crashes, problems, bugs or whatever resulting after using some of this content will result in deny any kind of official help. It is STRICTLY recommended just to use original MrDots files or at least the verified and uploaded files in OP. DONT trust any third party software.
All that is changed there is an sponsored links that takes up a couple of megabytes (these are links to torrent resources to support free download). Sponsored links are not built into the game. They can be ignored or simply deleted.
The resource is verified and many topics on f95 use links from this resource.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
All that is changed there is an sponsored links that takes up a couple of megabytes (these are links to torrent resources to support free download). Sponsored links are not built into the game. They can be ignored or simply deleted.
The resource is verified and many topics on f95 use links from this resource.
nevertheless its just your words saying this. And its on us to say whether we support issues from such content or not.
And we DONT support downloaded content from there!

So its on each user to decide whether they want to trust your links, or rather use official ones (or at least some from F95 zone) instead of dubious 3rd party links.

PS: there are also russian language files which are NEVER made by MrDots - so its still alternated script content -> no support on issues

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really do hope after he gets done with DMD and Melody, that Dots just takes a vacation, because he fucking deserves it.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
can anyone tell me their maxed points on the previous chapter? maybe based on the ch2 wt ones? i happens to lost my save on the previous chapter since i deleted the game when i hear that it gon be a new chapter afterall, i forgot how much the maxed point was and im afraid if i overdo the point system might gone get fucked up later lmaoo
Here ya go, you can reduce ass points & add boob points as long as numbers roughly tally.
Ass Points 31
Boob points 15
Exh points 43
Share Points 15
BDSM points 6

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'save_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
  File "D:\***\***\DMDCH3-022-pc\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\***\***\DMDCH3-022-pc\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'save_screen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Sat Jun 29 21:33:18 2019
I can't save. Any ideas?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
nevertheless its just your words saying this. And its on us to say whether we support issues from such content or not.
And we DONT support downloaded content from there!

So its on each user to decide wheter theay want to trust your links, or rather use official ones (or at least some from F95 zone) instead of dubious 3rd party links
The principle is as follows
This game is the same as in OP + offline links have been added to the folder. At the start and during the game there is no advertising - everything is the same as in the OP

First, I mark such links myself "(may contain advertising links)"
And the user decides whether he needs it or not.
Writing a warning several times makes no sense.
I also have nothing to do with this resource and the links also did not I did. But I, as a user, a site where different options are laid out and the opportunity to choose, I suggest this choice. If someone needs a torrent, he will receive it. If you do not need, that in the OP enough other options.
Who supports what, or not - let him decide independently

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
btw: stand "today" - based on the actual progress shedule of the games and amount they manage to do monthly, DMD will last until end of 2020 right now, where Melody will end near end of 2019 (latest). thoughts about a new game which will replace Melody afterwards are still there, but nothing special to be fix enough to be announced right now

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
btw: stand "today" - based on the actual progress shedule of the games and amount they manage to do monthly, DMD will last until end of 2020 right now, where Melody will end near end of 2019 (latest). thoughts about a new game which will replace Melody afterwards are still there, but nothing special to be fix enough to be announced right now
Does Melody(Game) have flat chested sluts like Elena?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The principle is as follows
This game is the same as in OP + offline links have been added to the folder. At the start and during the game there is no advertising - everything is the same as in the OP

First, I mark such links myself "(may contain advertising links)"
And the user decides whether he needs it or not.
Writing a warning several times makes no sense.
I also have nothing to do with this resource and the links also did not I did. But I, as a user, a site where different options are laid out and the opportunity to choose, I suggest this choice. If someone needs a torrent, he will receive it. If you do not need, that in the OP enough other options.
Who supports what, or not - let him decide independently
no need to discuss - once more: its on our desicion where to support and we deny support your linked content - basta! No further explanations needed - all done before

YujiTFD

Oct 27, 2017
these are links to torrent resources to support free download
Seriously? Someone, allegedly you, is distributing self-made garbage, justifying it with support for helping more self-made garbage distribution? Hint: if you do not distribute garbage you won't need any support with it.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Don't expect anything crazy. :devilish:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to be heavily disappointed if it amounts to some tame licking. I think people underestimate how many people gave this game a shot because early on it advertised some pretty fringe taboos, bestiality especially. Its what drew me in, I'm far from alone.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Seriously? Someone, allegedly you, is distributing self-made garbage, justifying it with support for helping more self-made garbage distribution? Hint: if you do not distribute garbage you won't need any support with it.
That is, when you are on a pirate resource, you will indicate that you can’t post links that you don’t like. Maybe you are the author of the game? Links in the OP approved by the author?
The only option to get a fully tested version of the game is to pay the author of the game and get the game from him personally. The rest is just words. You do not like my link - forget about it.
no need to discuss - once more: its on our desicion where to support and we deny support your linked content - basta! No further explanations needed - all done before
You explain to me what kind of rule I am breaking and why is my link worse than others? I do not force you to use links, do not like the link, do not use it.
This link that you do not need you paid a lot of attention. In this topic you need to discuss games and not links.
And if we talk about the content, then the forum has Russian-speaking users. And if the link in your understanding is unacceptable, then as a version containing the Russian language it is quite suitable.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes