Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The Father ist the greatest fucking ashole ever. Will fuck the little Shit and see not the other beautiful Woman!
The Father represents both the ID and Ego (and perhaps superego) of each player. If you play off the D only route, you are letting your ID loose, then you end up banging everything that walks that is not a dude. If the ID is a asshole, then so be it.

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
ahh man i dont remember everything what i did in last 2 chapters so dont know what information to field in :/ maybe somehow saves would work from previuos version?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ahh man i dont remember everything what i did in last 2 chapters so dont know what information to field in :/ maybe somehow saves would work from previuos version?
no saves would work from previous version XD
and overall its not that big thing to answer the few questions - with any normal sense and brain it will be self explaining for what those questions are asked for. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch2 saves don't work and above are max points gotten normally and only thing need to decide if incls elena et co into fold or not. sharing d with other guys no idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have to say, Graham looks better looking than before. Before I found him a little ...creepy. Now it is something I can live with - hurrah!
Yes both he and MC both look different than from before. It seems they both lost some years to there looks.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
O.k., don't know what happened, but new chapter won't load on my Note 9... Says failed to install !!!:eek::eek::eek:

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
If Elena is a slut and she slept with the MC and two other men in this VN, is the MC a superslut? Just take offense at the double standard. I think the term would be lothario.
Looking at this from an objective standpoint.

D is not a slut in the same way Elena is a slut. Elena didn't need to be brainwashed into having sex with you

Objectively F is a terrible person. He takes his daughter who by all accounts was a good daughter/student and turns her into a sex fiend

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How to use saved games from chapter 2 in chapter 3?
I copy/pasted them to game/saves but they won't show at all
I believe there is no save import function for this chapter, so you have to start a new game and set all the variables manually, right at the start of the chapter.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes