Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This game seriously needs NTR, the daughter is obviously a slut, she just lost her virginity, she wants to explore her sexuality and knows she can't just stick with her father forever. There should definitely be some NTR with daughter and elena.
You have the OPTION of allowing D to sleep with other guys in future updates. Just how much more do you need man?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
im shocked to see the pregnancy tag for this game i like it just gotta find out who gets pregnant

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
so is chapter 3 the last chapter for this game or there will be season 4 ???
The Third chapeter will be the last one . Please read MrDots note about it posted by Longo McFap

DMD V0.22 is Here!

Hi guys!

Today we’re happy to bring to you the official release of DMD v22!

Version 22 will include all animated and bonus scenes, plus an updated walkthrough.

There’s again been a number of changes since our last release, the main one being that we had decided recently that this would be the beginning of Chapter 3 - the final chapter of DMD.

With the schedule that we have running between the two games, it should see us complete the game around the end of 2020.

We are incredibly thankful for those of you whom have supported us at any point during the production of both of our games, and especially those that continue to fund the ongoing development of DMD and MELODY.

About this update

As mentioned above, this update will be the beginning of Chapter 3 - The Finale.

For those that have played through until the end of Chapter 2, you will remember that D and F are about to arrive in their new home Seaside.

We figured that it would be the perfect way to end this Chapter, and the ideal way to begin this new one with D and F moving into their new home.

V22 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, and we will see how they put plans in place for their special relationship in the future.

They’ll meet up with some familiar faces, and someone F was hoping not to see again (one person in particular). Specific locations from Chapter 1 when D and F visited Seaside last time will also feature again.

As for F’s other relationships on the side (if you’re on the other girls paths), we have used this update to prepare those particular flames to be re-introduced into future updates. Not all characters will feature in v22, but now that we know that we have more time to work on the game, they will all be given their own special endings before we reach the final conclusion.

Without giving too much more away, we can safely say that this is the biggest update of the game that we have ever done.

There’s well over 1,700 new renders, record-breaking lines of code, several new animations, and even the walkthrough for Days 28 and 30 took several hours to get right!

Filling in the Q and A at the start of the game

Due to the issues we have with the transfer system with bringing saves across from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 last time, we’ve taken the same approach for the start of Chapter 3, by asking you to answer a quick Q & A before starting.

The easiest way to do this is to take not of the points you’ve accumulated up until the end of Chapter 2, decisions you’ve made, relationships you’ve agreed or not agreed to start or end.

These decisions will be crucial to what scenes play out in Chapter 3, in this update, and the ones that follow up until the very last one later next year.

So answer these questions as best as you can, and keep in mind what potential outcome that you would like to most see by the end of Chapter 3.

We’ll do our best to include every possible ending by games end. More on that in future updates.

Days 28 & 30

Like with more recent releases of DMD, again there will be two days of the game.

However, you may notice that after Day 28 ends, it will skip onto Day 30. This is intentional, so don’t panic if you think that Day 29 might be missing - it’s not!!

Time skips have featured in the game already and it will be something that will become more common between now and the end of the DMD.

Another thing you will notice is that we have removed the friendship points from the game.

When you create a game that is a “work-in-progress” like ours, as a creator you have to make decisions at the time of production that you feel will be the correct one at the time. But later on down the track, ideas and story lines will change, and you’ll realise what is important to keep or what’s best to do away with.

Removing the friendship points makes perfect sense to us now. Your game or paths you’ve chosen will remain unaffected by this. None of the other points in the menu section have been removed (e.g. Sharing, BDSM, Exhibition).

As always, you can leave your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for either of our games.

Animated and Bonus scene:

- kitchen sex with D x 2 positions (animated)

- going down on D while she’s on the phone

- beach sex with D x 3 positions, 2 locations (animated)

- tit fucking D on the beach (animated)

- BJ from D on the beach (animated)

- dual masturbation D and F sofa scene (animated)

- ball lick from D

- BJ from D in bedroom (animated)

- cowgirl sex with D (animated)

- D bondage bedroom scene (bonus)

- going down on D in the bedroom (bonus)

- teasing D with sex objects (bonus)

- missionary sex with D (bonus animated)

- shower sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the shower from D (animated)

- Olivia squeezes D’s breasts (bonus)

- D and F on the playground (bonus)

- BJ from D on the playground (bonus animated)

- missionary bedroom sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the bedroom from D (animated)

- doggy-style bedroom sex with D (animated)

- Elena masturbation scene watching F and D have sex (bonus)

- F and D have sex next to Elena when she’s asleep (bonus)

- BJ from Elena in the spare room (animated)

- cowgirl sex with Elena in the spare room (animated)

Final Words

I hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.22, and again, thanks for sticking with us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

We’ll have another update about v0.23 in a couple of months time.

As mentioned last week on my official site, our Unofficial Discord Fan channel was hacked last weekend, and all of the content on each channel there was unfortunately deleted.

The admins have reset all the channels again now thankfully, but there were no backups made for the content that was deleted. They have also taken better precautions so this never happens again.

Anyways, if you’d like to rejoin the channel, the invitation link is this one now:

Feel free to share this link with anyone who would like to join the great community they have at “(It's A Heart) MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.

Two members of my team (HearszAM and Jeff Steel) are on this channel as well, so this discord page is another way you can reach me through them.

We won’t allow anyone to stop what we’re trying to achieve, which is to continually create high-quality content through our two games, and any games that we intend to produce in the future.

Thank you for your continued support because without it, our games would not exist.

MrDots

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
was chapter 2 finally fixed so i can finally win those koko concert tickets
i noticed in chapter 3 there is an option to choose those tickets
so does it matter or not which chapter i choose
meaning do they get to see koko again with or without tickets

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All numbers will be +- 5 on the count.

Chp. 1 there are 95 love points you can get.

Chp. 2 there are 134 love points you can get.

Chp.3 so far, 35 love points you can get.

So the maxium love points the game see's is 200 and you can have that many with just chp 1 and 2.
229 points for both chp 1 and 2 combine with many choices that can effect that but the love route is that.

I was already maxed out at 200 for the love route when I started chp 3.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So starting a new game, it asks me if i'm seeing Jennifer or Georgina, or neither. I'm seeing both, but there's no such option. What gives?
if seeing both you have cheated - because on normal gameplay it was not possible XD (but just choose whatever you want - you can turn on and off relation paths as you were used to before in portrait menu

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You'll need to start a new with this latest chapter just pick what you previously did in the last chapter when starting a new game
Pitrik \m/ vir_cotto

finished the update although i stood up a day to play it the plot is getting interesting

enjoyed the last scene and the Olivia scene

i think next update is the Cassandra update

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter - Chapter 3 - v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy your files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time, when you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.
you can also start a new game and input some fantasy values. but i hope this won't become the new trend how to continue games.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.06.2019

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the love 200 ? is that all you get and friends points can't see it missing need to be fix that all in or that all you got the in. H.3 this going to be good game i love it thanks who made it.
doesnt need to be fixed - YOU have to read the dev notes before you post maybe ;) -> there are no FP any more (as intended)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
My chapter 2 saves are not working, just keeps dumping me back into the load screen
read the fucking dev notes -> import saves from 2 is not possible and also not necessary -> just start a new game in chapter 3 - will be self explaining

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Pitrik \m/ vir_cotto

finished the update although i stood up a day to play it the plot is getting interesting

enjoyed the last scene and the Olivia scene

i think next update is the Cassandra update
The Olivia situation is sure getting interesting she wants to ride the MC dick again for sure although it looks like Graham doesn't want her to (n) but I don't think that will stop her

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes