King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The Olivia situation is sure getting interesting she wants to ride the MC dick again for sure although it looks like Graham doesn't want her to (n) but I don't think that will stop her
im all for sharing my daughter with lesbians time and puppy time in the future but im not going to share her with other men

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so is chapter 3 the last chapter for this game or there will be season 4 ???
too early to think about - probably it will be the last chapter because even chapter 3 was not planned to be there but as chapter 2 extended they decide a chapter 3 which will last until end of 2020.
So all further talk about chapter 4 is MUCH too early (but more chances not to be a ch 4)

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
then you might be disappointed. MrDots is aware that he would loose by far more member than he would benefit from some few who want to see "deep proactive" bestiarity content.
For myself for example (as i stated on our discord before) would immediately lay down all roles, inclussive the Admin of discord) and leave Dots community if there will be such proactive content - because this will be a line which i cant justify to cross over for myself.
Probably there will be some "natural" minor scenes where a puppy comes to sniff and maybe starts licking during F and D having sex for the sake of it (this is no bestiarity, its more a natural behavior of a dog - all dog-owner would confirm this). But its one thing to have something like this happen and D reacts like "funny" "ah - oh - no - please - you cant do that ....." (in a more funny declining way) ....
Beastiarity i could NEVER backup: if D is alone at home and calls the dog proactive to have him fucking her....
something like this would make most of the actual staff to leave as they stated right now.
But last but not least its only on MrDots to decide what content he will get in there and finally have to deal with a few people beeing disappointed not to have their weird dreams fullfilled, or loosing most of the staff (which is raising their ass off to backup him and keeping community active) and lots of community members just for the please of a very few ones who probably are not even contributors at all.
So honestly i would rather not count on any "proactive deeper bestiarity content"
Dude how many of us DIDN'T fuck Jennifer in the ass? Look at her. Look. At. Her. Denile ain't just a river, bud. And you're shitting your pants over some doggy play? Get the fuck out of here. This was slated from the very beginning and you know it. Deal with it. Half of us are here because we saw the model used for D and wanted to see her get mounted, especially after we found the writing to be good. Go back to church.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Honestly dude, waaaay more people are far more put off by her fucking Martin than a dog. And guess what, both are optional. Calm the fuck down.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just keep it like it is and go cry because your weird phantasies probably will not get fullfilled. But dont talk to me when i have to leave dude.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I really loved the start of this 3rd chapter, I missed Georgina but it's not a real problem atm.
This update was huge.

Reactions: Mormont

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is anyone else more than a little peeved that the chance for the group sex scene is a choice between Georgina and Jennifer and not both? There was never a clue in any of the walkthroughs leading up to now that stated that was eventually going to happen.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
just keep it like it is and go cry because your weird phantasies probably will not get fullfilled. But dont talk to me when i have to leave dude.
So go play the plethora of completely vanilla games out there. Shit, Mr. Dots even makes one on the side. Maybe you've heard of it. Really though, I would like for you to justify the "moral" (spooky) difference between fucking Jennifer in the ass and D getting down with a doggy. This outta be good.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So go play the plethora of completely vanilla games out there. Shit, Mr. Dots even makes one on the side. Maybe you've heard of it. Really though, I would like for you to justify the "moral" (spooky) difference between fucking Jennifer in the ass and D getting down with a doggy. This outta be good.
so you really want to tell me that you dont see a difference between having sex with a human (no matter what kind of sex) and using an animal? Bro - you are so sick in head - I'm really sorry for you

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone share save game start chapter 3?
Please
The invisible power to SCROLL UP!!!! Use IT!!!!!

Same question over and over again:eek:... only one post above your By Hyperserver there is the answer ;it doesn't cost nothing to read a little bit ( or maybe you have to spent 1 $ for each character :ROFLMAO:?)
You don't need any save for chapter 3 ... Start the game from the begin you have only to insert some details from previous chapters ....

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
so you really want to tell me that you dont see a difference between having sex with a human (no matter what kind of sex) and using an animal? Bro - you are so sick in head - I'm really sorry for you
If you really want to get into the spooks of this it all comes down to consent, right? The dog can't consent as in signing a fucking release form as you'd have it I presume. So then you're going to tell me that Elena and Jennifer are of consenting age with a straight face? D is a bit more defensible due to the size of dat rack. But you're kidding yourself if you don't understand the intent behind the use of those models for Elena and Jennifer. Get fucking real. We all know why we're here. Go be a church marm somewhere else.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This update was awesome and the waiting was worthy. So many sex positions in different places. About the corruption game mechanic, I think the last petals are about the kinky options(like BDSM and Sharing) that can be ending bad or not(because I don't know what Mr. Dots is planning). I loved the update, the daughter's scenes and, of course, the many possibilities you have in the game. Great job(as always).
That last elena kissing that guy when i have been banging her was not to my taste, so im wary and always put 0 points in the sharing.... At first i did think the sharing was for D to have a relationship with elena and maybe other girls... But since we get to choose if the dad of olivia likes D.....

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If you really want to get into the spooks of this it all comes down to consent, right? The dog can't consent as in signing a fucking release form as you'd have it I presume. So then you're going to tell me that Elena and Jennifer are of consenting age with a straight face? D is a bit more defensible due to the size of dat rack. But you're kidding yourself if you don't understand the intent behind the use of those models for Elena and Jennifer. Get fucking real. We all know why we're here. Go be a churm marm somewhere else.
ISA is the only game on this site depicting underage minors being sexual.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes