• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It seems the walkthrough changed from Chapter 1 from a MMF relationship with Martin to:

Chapter 2: "(If you choose “Answer for her”, it will keep open any possible future scene
featuring Martin and D)".

So he may never find out about D& F's relationship and that F gives permission for D to entertain Martin
I think any MMF action will be with Grahame
jeffsteele can you shed any light on this?

Edit: CHapter 3 walkthrough says this:
A phone call from Martin (apartment scene)
This scene is the beginning of a future MMF scene later in the game if you are on this path.
If you let “Martin compliment D at the office” in Chapter 1, then a special
scene will happen when he stays the night at your place.
True the MMF might be with Graham. However IMO the Graham and Olivia sex might involve couples switching partners. But unless alcohol is involved and Olivia starts to flirt with D while they are out for the night a partner swap would freak D out if she had to have sex without the MC. D would probably be more comfortable with the MC sharing her with Graham.

I don't remember exactly but didn't Jeff Steele at some point say there wasn't any Martin+D only pairing planned?
IMO content-wise I would prefer a D+Martin with MC spying to a MD+D+Martin. A D+Martin could work as a vehicle to eventual MC+D+Martin sex.

Reactions: slackster

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the question is, how to make D interested in having sex with another dude and later a 3some?
F has mostly showed possessive behavior and cheating behavior, never that he has thoughts to share any girl with a dude.

at this moment, i can only see F accept D doing stuff because he can have his way with other girls.
so its very strange if F would start talk dirty to D about trying other dudes, if theres no agenda behind it where he can get girls for himself.

for me, a F that manipulate D to get fucked because he want to fuck other girls is not something i would enjoy at all.

i would enjoy F and D exploring that together as a fantasy.
so, right now the only way is the D would start thinking about that, she want to try other dudes and share that fantasy to F,
but will F be ok with that?

i dont believe that people change that fast, to be a possessive dude to a more open minded sharing person is not something that happens fast.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
True the MMF might be with Graham. However IMO the Graham and Olivia sex might involve couples switching partners. But unless alcohol is involved and Olivia starts to flirt with D while they are out for the night a partner swap would freak D out if she had to have sex without the MC. D would probably be more comfortable with the MC sharing her with Graham.

I don't remember exactly but didn't Jeff Steele at some point say there wasn't any Martin+D only pairing planned?
IMO content-wise I would prefer a D+Martin with MC spying to a MD+D+Martin. A D+Martin could work as a vehicle to eventual MC+D+Martin sex.
Well if MC speals the beans to Graham when they chat.
Then Olivia will have no problem getting closer to D.
Now that the cat is out of the bag since Graham must have ran a marathon to tell Olivia what the MC told him.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the question is, how to make D interested in having sex with another dude and later a 3some?
F has mostly showed possessive behavior and cheating behavior, never that he has thoughts to share any girl with a dude.

at this moment, i can only see F accept D doing stuff because he can have his way with other girls.
so its very strange if F would start talk dirty to D about trying other dudes, if theres no agenda behind it where he can get girls for himself.

for me, a F that manipulate D to get fucked because he want to fuck other girls is not something i would enjoy at all.

i would enjoy F and D exploring that together as a fantasy.
so, right now the only way is the D would start thinking about that, she want to try other dudes and share that fantasy to F,
but will F be ok with that?

i dont believe that people change that fast, to be a possessive dude to a more open minded sharing person is not something that happens fast.
The only thing I would point out is that in Chapter 2 when D and the MC where going to the restaurant he had D walk alone (choice) and let her "flirt" with a random guy. Then afterward when he was talking with D he said it turned him on to see D with another guy (D said she was turned on too), so sharing D may not be so much for her benefit to experience other partners as much as for the MC's fetish.
Again this is all on the player's choice, but if you are playing through a D total corruption route then sharing will happen. It's just with whom and how that are the questions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ah yes, that scene i remember, out of the blue scene.
so, that could be used as reference that F could have a fetish to share D.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And D was into it as well, so sharing D could be one of her corruption petals.
Every time D loses a petal she seems to become more sexually brazen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
d on gangbang with martin, graham, binocular guy, f, elena with strapon and ........

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ok Running through the dialog after Elena leaves with Jen it becomes pretty clear that D will not do anything without her Father present.

From the ingame dialog we have (paraphrasing here):

F : "And in some situations, more that 3 people may engage in sexual activities"
D: " Have you ever done any of that?"
F:" No but i may have been a little intrigued though"
F: " as long as were open & honest with each other about our feelings and attraction to other people, whether that be Elena or anyone else... Everything will be purely sexual. Does that sound ok with you?"
D: " Yes Dad im more than happy with that (And dads right it could be a lot of fun to try something different)

Some discussion about watching another film here

D: (Oh 2 guys and a girl? Hmm that could be interesting)
F: "I know that this is still all new to you but I promise if we ever do something like this, then I'll always be there with you"
D: "Thank you Dad I don't think I could do much without you And I wouldn't want to."

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well, I must admit that the plot of this game is quite challenging, as me being a father myself in real life and only a few years younger than the MC. But sharing D or fucking other women given the circumstances is just not an option for me.
That's what is so wonderful about this you are fully in control as to what content you accept into the narrative.

Reactions: -JuNioR- and fbass

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The only thing I would point out is that in Chapter 2 when D and the MC where going to the restaurant he had D walk alone (choice) and let her "flirt" with a random guy. Then afterward when he was talking with D he said it turned him on to see D with another guy (D said she was turned on too), so sharing D may not be so much for her benefit to experience other partners as much as for the MC's fetish.
Again this is all on the player's choice, but if you are playing through a D total corruption route then sharing will happen. It's just with whom and how that are the questions.
It’s also about “compersion“ which is where I envision D’s acceptance of other women with F will come from - and then, to be fair, where F’s acceptance of a man with D comes from. It is less a fetish and more ... well ... compersion.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It’s also about “compersion“ which is where I envision D’s acceptance of other women with F will come from - and then, to be fair, where F’s acceptance of a man with D comes from. It is less a fetish and more ... well ... compersion.
Makes sense.
The MC did confess to D his arousal at seeing her flirt with another man, and D monologues the same feelings of arousal to herself at seeing the MC with Elena. Maybe for D and the MC "sharing" will be just another form of intimacy and sex play.
We'll just have to wait and see.
I do hope we have enough updates to see D become more self-aware of what she likes and evolves her sense of self-confidence to imbibe in her desires.

I did have to look up compersion. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Ask me a question, does sharing points and public points mean you'll get NTR ?? i like ntr but not too much

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes