Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Marvin and the other guy( work, black guy)
what will happen to them? if one of the 2 gets Daughter, for me it's already NTR
Here is how imo the various definitions exist - and as such, there will never be NTR:

NETORARE: where one member of a couple “cheats” on another (with or without that other partner knowing) and the third party is “stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship” — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS (1) D will never cheat and (2) nobody is going to try to steal D away from F (...unless Lucas who is still locked up...hmmm - just joking)

CUCKOLDING: where a woman has sex with another while the husband/boyfriend knows, and that husband/boyfriend is put into a “beta-male” position; this event could be cheating or willingly agreed upon by all parties — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE F IS NEVER AGAIN GOING TO BE A BETA MALE (not since he left D and family 10 years ago)

CHEATING: Someone who is in a committed relationship and breaks the trust of his or her partner by getting physically or emotionally involved with another person. — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH D WITH F AS SHE WILL NEVER BETRAY HIS TRUST (with F, however, is some paths he is constantly cheating)

So, in the sharing path there will have to be
- TRUST
- nobody stealing anyone away
- F as always the Alpha male

That still leaves these possible varieties:
- MFM
- couple swap
- MFMF
- Father gifting D to another; or gifting D an experience of being alone with another male

I anticipate - nay - expect that any variation one can skip. Therefore, an acceptance of a couple swap would not lock in a “gift of D to another.” (Me personally, my least favorite is MFM as I have a issue of having my first-person character’s junk on the same bed as another dude ... let them do it in the other room, I say.)

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Here is how imo the various definitions exist - and as such, there will never be NTR:

NETORARE: where one member of a couple “cheats” on another (with or without that other partner knowing) and the third party is “stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship” — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS (1) D will never cheat and (2) nobody is going to try to steal D away from F (...unless Lucas who is still locked up...hmmm - just joking)

CUCKOLDING: where a woman has sex with another while the husband/boyfriend knows, and that husband/boyfriend is put into a “beta-male” position; this event could be cheating or willingly agreed upon by all parties — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE F IS NEVER AGAIN GOING TO BE A BETA MALE (not since he left D and family 10 years ago)

CHEATING: Someone who is in a committed relationship and breaks the trust of his or her partner by getting physically or emotionally involved with another person. — THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH D WITH F AS SHE WILL NEVER BETRAY HIS TRUST (with F, however, is some paths he is constantly cheating)

So, in the sharing path there will have to be
- TRUST
- no body stealing anyone away
- F as always the Alpha male

That still leaves these possible varieties:
- MFM
- couple swap
- MFMF
- Father gifting D to another; or gifting D an experience of being alone with another male

I anticipate - nay - expect that any variation one can skip. Therefore, an acceptance of a couple swap would not lock in a “gift of D to another.” (Me personally, my least favorite is MFM as I have a issue of having my first-person character’s junk on the same bed as another dude ... let them do it in the other room, I say.)
One poster did note that one set of game dialogue went like this:

Some discussion about watching another film here
D: (Oh 2 guys and a girl? Hmm that could be interesting)
F: "I know that this is still all new to you but I promise if we ever do something like this, then I'll always be there with you"
D: "Thank you Dad I don't think I could do much without you And I wouldn't want to."

...therefore, D may NEVER be alone with another man.

Reactions: fbass

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I wish this site would drop the NTR tag and just stick to English tags (seeing as everyone has to speak English here anyway.) NTR itself has three definitions and they're hard to keep straight.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
NTR itself has three definitions and they're hard to keep straight.
This is often the case when a person of one culture is dealing with culturally loaded terms/concepts of another.

eg. Westerners / non-Japaneses trying to translate the Japanese concepts into Western ones like Cuckold & Cheating, which aren't a direct one-to-one match. :lol:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CallOfBooty

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wish this site would drop the NTR tag and just stick to English tags (seeing as everyone has to speak English here anyway.) NTR itself has three definitions and they're hard to keep straight.
If it bothers you just close your eyes and think of happy thoughts.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So I got a big problem.

The last version I played was 0.21 , I skipped last update because I was playing many other games and now I want to come back to this but. The last available download for CH2 here on F95 is for 0.215 or 0.23.

Savegames don't work in 0.23 from previous versions and 0.23 is not standalone so how do I play the content in between the versions I am missing? Even though it's annoying to replay everything all over I was up to the task but playing 0.23 with my stats from 0.21 bugs my game and I can't start a NEW game either because the game asks for save or stats.

Where is the 0.22 version and above?? I need to play that and take my stats from there after to input them in 0.23

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I was just going to ask the same question. Just finished CH2 0.21.5 and when trying to play CH3 0.22.5 or 0.23, the saved progress from CH2 does not show.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
This is often the case when a person of one culture is dealing with culturally loaded terms/concepts of another.

eg. Westerners / non-Japaneses trying to translate the Japanese concepts into Western ones like Cuckold & Cheating, which aren't a direct one-to-one match.
I've yet to read anything that makes them seem any different. If you've got a good link or can explain the understanding I'd love to hear it.

If it bothers you just close your eyes and think of happy thoughts.
I'm not complaining about NTR, as that would be stupid. But this site has some poorly thought out tags. The NTR tag could actually apply to this game because you're fucking Olivia and she's with her dad.

Reactions: numanumani

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I got a big problem.

The last version I played was 0.21 , I skipped last update because I was playing many other games and now I want to come back to this but. The last available download for CH2 here on F95 is for 0.215 or 0.23.

Savegames don't work in 0.23 from previous versions and 0.23 is not standalone so how do I play the content in between the versions I am missing? Even though it's annoying to replay everything all over I was up to the task but playing 0.23 with my stats from 0.21 bugs my game and I can't start a NEW game either because the game asks for save or stats.

Where is the 0.22 version and above?? I need to play that and take my stats from there after to input them in 0.23
Why? Do you want to load your saves or the stats they provide?

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes