RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thing is Frank and D were not a couple so much as a coupling instigated by Brad and Rachel.
In Chapter 1 there is ample evidence that Frank doesn't care too much about D. He never calls or texts her, that is not the actions of someone with whom you are in a relationship.
Rachel is cheating on Brad with Frank. Frank seems to be just a douchebag.

IMO the cause of Vicky's bullying is either her denying her lesbian attraction to D, or wanting Frank for herself.
Being that the Mr.Dots team doesn't appear to place filler material in DMD it would make sense that Vicky would be one of the models in D's competition. Vicky could resolve her antagonism toward D.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ohh yea i see well since its been a while i dunno if my choices are accurate i mean they go far back is there a way to see my pref choices from ch2?
find dmd ch 2 somewhere (i posted link recently) and play it to end and then check stats and post those to ch 3.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
hello its been a while since i palyed dmd and i hope it made some progress since march i do have some old saves from ch2 how do i install the saves into ch3? or dont i need to? cuz if i just copy the saves into the new saves fodler and try to load em the game crashes
Chapter 3 is stand alone as you'be been told. to make sure that you have adequate stats, here is best setup.
love points 230 ( Dev. has said these will be phased out in 3rd update? )
tits 25
ass 25
ex. 40
sharing 40
BDSM. min. of 10
the rest is personal preference. hope this helps without the need to start from scratch in v2.

Reactions: DonJohn

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I want to refresh myself with the Margo story line. Is her appearance completely contained in chapter 1 or chapter 2? If I decided to replay chapter 2 can I do so without using a save of chapter 1? I've since changed PC's so coming up with my old chapter 1 save(or chapter 2) might not be possible.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I want to refresh myself with the Margo story line. Is her appearance completely contained in chapter 1 or chapter 2? If I decided to replay chapter 2 can I do so without using a save of chapter 1? I've since changed PC's so coming up with my old chapter 1 save(or chapter 2) might not be possible.
It has nothing to do with Chapter 1 or 2. Margo caught MC and D with a liplock on each other at the fights... In 3 her and her boyfriend will have a dinner party later, after Graham and Olivia have their swapmeat...

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
It has nothing to do with Chapter 1 or 2. Margo caught MC and D with a liplock on each other at the fights... In 3 her and her boyfriend will have a dinner party later, after Graham and Olivia have their swapmeat...
Thanks for the spoiler... I didn't remember any of that from my last play through of that content. I remembered something about Yoga in a previous chapter.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Q1: What's the one scene you're looking forward to seeing?
A1: Dad & D starting a family

Q2: What's the one scene (that's been hinted at) that you do not want to see?
A2: Bestiality. Close second: Sharing D with another man/being cucked.

• Angry
Reactions: goditseb

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Q1: What's the one scene you're looking forward to seeing?
A1: Dad & D starting a family

Q2: What's the one scene (that's been hinted at) that you do not want to see?
A2: Bestiality. Close second: Sharing D with another man/being cucked.
Q1 Looks like D may already be pregnant with the symptoms she is showing in the last update
Q2 You are already sharing D with thousands of guys playing the game.........

In all seriousness you will have the choice to avoid all of your Q2 do not wants

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's one of the features that well designed games like DMD have. You can avoid certain routes with which you are not comfortable and are still able to play some branch of story progression.

I hope D is not already pregnant. While I do intend to play a D gets pregnant path (among other paths), that too should be a conscious choice made by the player and not something that happens beyond your opting. I would like if players can opt for who knocks up daring little D.

Reactions: slackster

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Ok that's all nice and good but can I get a download link to 0.25 since it's definitely NOT available in the OP?

That's a good chunk of game I'm missing on, I don't want to skip to 3 and drop in some choice points randomly. That's like watching Supernatural until season 5 near the end and then at the beginning of season 6 you're asked to say what you saw last when in fact you're 5 episodes behind and not only you have no idea what happened in the story recently but also your choices award points that are non existent and you've no idea wtf is going on.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok that's all nice and good but can I get a download link to 0.25 since it's definitely NOT available in the OP?

That's a good chunk of game I'm missing on, I don't want to skip to 3 and drop in some choice points randomly. That's like watching Supernatural until season 5 near the end and then at the beginning of season 6 you're asked to say what you saw last when in fact you're 5 episodes behind and not only you have no idea what happened in the story recently but also your choices award points that are non existent and you've no idea wtf is going on.
0.25 will be out next year.0.24 will be out next month.
You just download chapter 1 and 2 that are completed,and chapter 3 is only 2 updates so far

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Do you mean 22.5?

On a side note Supernatural-Scooby Doo crossover was great.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I hope D is not already pregnant. While I do intend to play a D gets pregnant path (among other paths), that too should be a conscious choice made by the player and not something that happens beyond your opting. I would like if players can opt for who knocks up daring little D.
The conscious choice was made when F decided to stick his dick into D :p

Just some speculation which I doubt is true but could be possible from the clues we have seen- with how baby crazy D is I wondering if she actually is taking the pill?
With all the emotional trauma she has gone through lately- Being ripped away from her dad and finding her mother is indeed a lying ho she may be fast tracking her desire to tie down her dad and have a happy family.

Even though I like your idea of choosing who knocks up D, I doubt the game will go down that path The only way it would really fit is in an epolog if you chose the sharing path with Grahame and Olivia- They fall in love with each other as a foursome and have each others babies.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Q1 Looks like D may already be pregnant with the symptoms she is showing in the last update
Were there some clues that I was too dense to catch?

In all seriousness you will have the choice to avoid all of your Q2 do not wants
I was really asking people to share their personal thoughts on what they'd avoid, but if it might set off a flame war, I certainly understand passing the question.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes