Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Cheers first time round I chose not to go after anyone because the game ended when I didn't delete the pic elena sends you, figured shagging someone else would give me the same outcome so after that I was like right go for the daughter and daughter only lol
That’s true that early on you get some “game overs” - but I don’t anticipate we’ll have those as we proceed.

Reactions: Chich89

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My "huh?" moment was not that there was only one condom provided by the hotel, it was that there WAS a condom provided by the hotel. Did the place rent rooms by the hour?
The concierge providing a condom was merely a vehicle to introduce the item into the storyline. But seriously if you were in a hotel and a staff member came to your door and said "Hey you forgot your complimentary condom." what would be your reaction? "Hey this condom has the hotel logo on it."
It would have been amusing if the condom, like hotel shampoo, was in miniature.

I can appreciate the difficulty involved in introducing material into a story, especially when writers and artist only have a few days to work out the details, but some of the elements of DMD seem to take the long way round the barn to do this.
Instead of inventing a weird Donutstan school system to explain why D and Elena are 19 and still in high school it would have been much easier to say Elena failed a year due to her, well being Elena and D's mother held her back a year because she thought D was too "immature" to start school. This could have led to D and Elena naturally becoming friends because they were both a year older than the other students.

IMO overall DMD is a very well conceived and written VN with attractive female characters so any minor hick-ups can rightfully be overlooked by the fans.
Sad that a fictional age 17 rendered sexual VN couldn’t be posted on Patreon, then the whole goofy thing could be skipped. Not to open a whole debate on this, but we’re still dealing with the age thing as Chapter 3 continues in backstories that will hopefully play out successfully.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
is it possible to have gay content in this?
That I not something in the tastes of the design team - but I do find it strange that out of the hundreds of VNs and games on f95zone there are none with gay content. ... Take that back as a search shows there are a few.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
That I not something in the tastes of the design team - but I do find it strange that out of the hundreds of VNs and games on f95zone there are none with gay content. ... Take that back as a search shows there are a few.
Don't you consider futa as gay ? I do, and there's a lot (too much for me) in adult comics

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
That is a profoundly astute observation.
Humor to follow.
It's amazing that you had to dig all the way into the game as far as the title to see that that is indeed the case. :p
I'm sure that the person who asked the question, skipped over reading the title of the game before they asked that amazing question.

That being the case, what the bleep were they thinking, asking that question with a game called "dating my daughter".

I think it might now be warranted for everyone to head over to the Awamfan's fanatical thread for A Wife And Mother and fill it with questions such as "Can you fuck the wife?", "Can you fuck a mother in this?"

Because, :ROFLMAO: despite the title, you indeed cannot "fuck the mother... or the wife!" Please forgive Awamfan, he/she is not used to the game titles matching exactly with the content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awamfan, to answer your question, if by Gay content you mean male on male, the answer is no. If you mean woman on woman lesbianism or bi-sexual, then the answer is yes.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are plenty of gay games here. It's just almost all of them are furry. And almost all furry games are gay. I find that very odd. Because who doesn't want a little catgirl action? :p

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are many fetishes that can be "realistically" added to DMD, but futa is not one of them. Unless it would be in some kind of Who Shot JR dream/nightmare scene.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
There are many fetishes that can be "realistically" added to DMD, but futa is not one of them. Unless it would be in some kind of Who Shot JR dream/nightmare scene.

RustyV ….you are one sick puppy lol and roflmaoapmp...but I love it......

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i dont think so - tbh i likely would have D less cupsize XD
My understanding is the daughter character on the initial release was smaller like Elena/Jennifer - and the changed to what we have now. I like them both - but I must say that D has grown on me to become the definitive daughter for this VN and I wouldn’t want to go back.

Am happy that Elena and Jen are on for the ride, however.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Don't you consider futa as gay ? I do, and there's a lot (too much for me) in adult comics
One thing that I really dislike is looking for Yuri/Lesbian Hentai and it's just Futa. Futa is NOT Lesbianism! I don't mind Futa occasionally, but when it's Futa School or Planet of the Futa, it's WAY overkill!

Realize that in our Real World, ignoring the RARE hermaphrodite (which have BOTH sets of genitalia), futa ("dickgirls") are NOT females with cocks, but male trans-sexuals with breast implants. Also, in the Real World, hermaphrodites are NOT size queens (ignoring cosmetic surgery) with foot-long cocks and F-cups. It's a single cup that's half-full with cream and half-full of coffee situation (probably mixed a metaphor there).

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One thing that I really dislike is looking for Yuri/Lesbian Hentai and it's just Futa. Futa is NOT lesbianism! I don't mind Futa occasionally, but when it's Futa School or Planet of the Futa, it's WAY overkill!

Realize that in our Real World, ignoring the RARE hermaphrodite, futa are male transexuals with breast implants. Also, in the Real World, hermaphrodites are NOT size queens (ignoring cosmetic surgery) with foot-long cocks and F-cups. It's a cup-half full with cream and half-full of coffee situation (probably mixed a metaphor there).
What are you talking about?
The real hentai have plenty of lesbian that don't involve futa.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What are you talking about?
The real hentai have plenty of lesbian that don't involve futa.
Sorry, my phrasing was probably poor. I meant that a individual item with a "Yuri" tag turns out to be just Futa. And that mislabeling IS fairly common. Hitomi.la & thedoujin.com are examples of archives where whole pages with the "Yuri" tag turn out to be Futa.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry, my phrasing was probably poor. I meant that a individual item with a "Yuri" tag turns out to be just Futa. And that mislabeling IS fairly common. Hitomi.la & thedoujin.com are examples of archives where whole pages with the "Yuri" tag turn out to be Futa.
I will tell you a secret.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes