Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Watching people here argue the morality and sexual interest of a father fucking a daughter in a forum thread devoted to a VN where a father is fucking his daughter is hilarious.

It's a fucking game, nimrods! It's not real. None of us are going out and seducing or raping our teenaged daughters. We're not spending our spare time arguing that incestuous couples be allowed to marry and/or breed. It's fantasy! They're only pixels on a screen. If you don't like it, don't play it! Go somewhere else with your silly fetish shaming.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Watching people here argue the morality and sexual interest of a father fucking a daughter in a forum thread devoted to a VN where a father is fucking his daughter is hilarious.

It's a fucking game, nimrods! It's not real. None of us are going out and seducing or raping our teenaged daughters. We're not spending our spare time arguing that incestuous couples be allowed to marry and/or breed. It's fantasy! They're only pixels on a screen. If you don't like it, don't play it! Go somewhere else with your silly fetish shaming.
You must understand for some the lines are blurred, where reality and fantasy become one and the same. To explain this to one of them would take several years of therapy... or maybe just one Acid trip LOL.

a

• Angry
Reactions: trippleK

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
hello it would help if you could explain how to download and install like do you put all 3 chapters in the same folder

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
It's still early.
It's just that last week, it came out on Wednesday,
the previous one came out on tuesday,
Although I don't know if he will keep one a week,
I also don't know if maybe he doesn't want to spoil the surprise.
I think maybe you already have sharing in this update,
and maybe he doesn't want to put it to be a surprise.

Reactions: Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's just that last week, it came out on Wednesday,
the previous one came out on tuesday,
Although I don't know if he will keep one a week,
I also don't know if maybe he doesn't want to spoil the surprise.
I think maybe you already have sharing in this update,
and maybe he doesn't want to put it to be a surprise.
Following the pattern then Thursday. :rolleyes:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Hmm, does Dots not update the site anymore? I'm surprised the first preview was not on there with some small article like usual. Guess the workload is too great with the short schedule to care for stuff like that

Reactions: VM356255

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I hope DMD doesn't disappoint me like Melody's ending,
I hope have at least one ntr or cheating just to warm up this vanilla relationship
If you mean D sleeping with other men behind F's back, not gonna happen. The backers would go nuclear. But there will be sharing/swinging, as this was hinted at a long time ago, along with more "specialized" content.
The main gist of this story was always F+D. Everybody else is just extra

Reactions: RustyV

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
If you mean D sleeping with other men behind F's back, not gonna happen. The backers would go nuclear. But there will be sharing/swinging, as this was hinted at a long time ago, along with more "specialized" content.
The main gist of this story was always F+D. Everybody else is just extra
sad,
and his boss, the black guy, had to make a choice of whether or not to introduce him at the beginning of the game, which would result in her staying with him

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes