thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Seriously, it's always the same with Mr Dots previews. Always D at modelling and D lesbian action. Lesbian is fucking BORING. I have a bad feeling concerning the next update ...
I agree, too much extra characters and lesbian scenes are not logic in this game, the whole thing is the relationship between D and D
I hope next Mr Dots game will be between cousins or uncle/niece

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO a new incest game is doubtful if Mr.Dots wants to be on Patreon.
Maybe the team will add a method to alter the characters' relation.

Whatever the new VN is I hope the Mr.Dots team keeps up their good work and makes the game they want not the game they think they should make. However I wouldn't mind there being more angst than I felt with Melody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seriously, it's always the same with Mr Dots previews. Always D at modelling and D lesbian action. Lesbian is fucking BORING. I have a bad feeling concerning the next update ...
Everything indicates that D will fuck other dudes but it makes sense for her to begin with another girl. IMO D fucking Graham in this update is debatable. It will most likely depend on the MC's reaction.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Everything indicates that D will fuck other dudes but it makes sense for her to begin with another girl. IMO D fucking Graham in this update is debatable. It will most likely depend on the MC's reaction.
The MC will be too busy dipping his wick in Olivia to notice ;)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

BK186

May 18, 2017
Maybe there are a choice, these scenes are able to do with Graham.

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Any tidbits you can throw our way for the spoiler inclined?
I think over in Discord, there needs to be a separate category made in the MDots-DMD channel for discussions on the “sharing path” - because the discussion is about to heat up and I don’t think I can stand the complaining between the “Do not share” and the “Do share” camps.

It’s better to create that separate chat category for which a Discordite can choose to enter to discuss the issue - or not and stay the heck away from the discussion.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well you could do a montage of D having sex with Graham,
just for us to wonder what it will be like, right?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think over in Discord, there needs to be a separate category made in the MDots-DMD channel for discussions on the “sharing path” - because the discussion is about to heat up and I don’t think I can stand the complaining between the “Do not share” and the “Do share” camps.

It’s better to create that separate chat category for which a Discordite can choose to enter to discuss the issue - or not and stay the heck away from the discussion.
That's the world in 2019. There is only one right opinion and that's mine.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That's the world in 2019. There is only one right opinion and that's mine.
I bet you could separate the categories on both camps to the young, dumb and full of cum omg my waifu / Older and wiser (know the true nature of women) people lol

I'm glad MrDot's and team is exploring the sharing path for us well travelled ones out there.

(I'm guessing from the reply there is much heated debate about Graham doing the deed with D)

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I bet you could separate the categories on both camps to the young, dumb and full of cum omg my waifu / Older and wiser (know the true nature of women) people lol

I'm glad MrDot's and team is exploring the sharing path for us well travelled ones out there.

(I'm guessing from the reply there is much heated debate about Graham doing the deed with D)
Don’t forget how DMD works - even in getting the “sharing train” to that destination takes some time to get the locomotive to build a head of steam as it slowly leaves the station. (It can take a good buildup of steam before the piston even starts to thrust slowly back and forth, let alone the buildup of steam needed for a rapid piston thrusting as the train heads toward its first tunnel).

At least we’re not in the halcyon days of Chapter 1 slow burn.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
IMO a new incest game is doubtful if Mr.Dots wants to be on Patreon.
Maybe the team will add a method to alter the characters' relation.

Whatever the new VN is I hope the Mr.Dots team keeps up their good work and makes the game they want not the game they think they should make. However I wouldn't mind there being more angst than I felt with Melody.
I once asked MrDots about his new game,
if it would be with the incest theme, I don't practice, but I like the theme,
he told me yes, that the next game would be based on that theme.
Now how will he put it on Patreon, that I don't know.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
In the forums that I participate, there is always the discussion about this sharing,
It's complicated, split people, but I don't understand why.
I do not understand the language, but for all I have seen so far and in discussions, this is avoidable, only shares if you want.
Myself in this game, I'm following every possible path, D will have sex with as many people as possible, both sexes.
When MrDots finishes this game (wish he had a few more years yet)
Then yes, I will start a new game, and this yes, I will make the route with only D, share at most only with women.
But in the current game, I want to see D have fun, meet new pleasures, spice up other men and women.
We can only hope what MrDots has prepared for us in this update,
if D will ever have sex with any man other than F,
and if F will accept to split his angel.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I once asked MrDots about his new game,
if it would be with the incest theme, I don't practice, but I like the theme,
he told me yes, that the next game would be based on that theme.
Now how will he put it on Patreon, that I don't know.
Probably like other games are doing it.
Some are going with patch,others let you define the relationship at the start.
Do you want a landlady,roommate,stepmom,mom etc.

Reactions: jish55 and VM356255

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
As for the new images, I think we will not have more right?
Since the game comes out next week, although I would like to,
DMD never hurts

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes