VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Lucky you if there is another preview you won't need to wait too much hours.
First Viewing came out on Tuesday (Brazil)
The second on a Wednesday
The third on a Thursday
If you follow this, the fourth view would be Friday,
but as the release is on Saturday (Brazil)
I think this week will have no visualization,
but I hope I'm totally wrong:ROFLMAO:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
First Viewing came out on Tuesday (Brazil)
The second on a Wednesday
The third on a Thursday
If you follow this, the fourth view would be Friday,
but as the release is on Saturday (Brazil)
I think this week will have no visualization,
but I hope I'm totally wrong:ROFLMAO:
I prefer to stay away from the previews so it doesn't wreck any of the surprises

Reactions: RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I prefer to stay away from the previews so it doesn't wreck any of the surprises
I would, too, but the anxiety is greater than me.
But so far, MrDots puts more normal ones,
letting us imagine,
I don't think she will put pictures of D with other men,
maybe something that leads to that.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm a bit surprised we havn't gotten an update on his website for this game, even though we're close to when it's supposed to get released. I'm used to him posting images and updates throughout the month this game gets an update.

Reactions: MrMax

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It would be better for a girl with 3 boobs to have one on her back for when you slow dance with her. :LOL:
This might be an old post but I am just seeing this. You win the internet today! So fucking funny! Fans of the Venture brothers tend to have a good sense of humor. Funny since I just changed my avatar yesterday. I am debating whether to change my name to "The Monarch". I almost went with Number 21 but The Monarch has a better character and jpegs. I think I am due for another VB marathon.

Reactions: RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I'm a bit surprised we havn't gotten an update on his website for this game, even though we're close to when it's supposed to get released. I'm used to him posting images and updates throughout the month this game gets an update.
Do you talk about the blog?
Maybe it's missing time for him,
are two games she's working

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Do you talk about the blog?
Maybe it's missing time for him,
are two games she's working
yeah, i'm talking about the blog, which I believe this is the first time he hasn't made an update on it for a while, where the last update was Oct. 1st, and since that's how I tend to get most of my info about DMD, I'm a bit unsure what's to come.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
yeah, i'm talking about the blog, which I believe this is the first time he hasn't made an update on it for a while, where the last update was Oct. 1st, and since that's how I tend to get most of my info about DMD, I'm a bit unsure what's to come.

Preparing For The Modelling Competition

D is less than a week out from competing in her very first modelling competition.
DMD v.24 will be the first update related to how you and D prepare for the big modelling competition the following week.
In the days leading up to the start of the event, she will find out that it won’t be all smooth sailing, and D will be up against some fierce competition.

Many great challenges for you both lay ahead.
Rival models, a huge career in the industry and big prizes are at stake!
This competition could make or break D’s modelling career, and possibly your relationship with her too.

Are you both up for the challenge?

Here's a few stills of D from her latest shoot with Ryan the photographer, in preparation for next weeks modelling competition!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
last

Fun-loving At The Dance Club

Hi everyone!

Here's another set of previews for DMD v0.24.

DMD v.24 will be released on November 30th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support
Mrdots.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
last

Fun-loving At The Dance Club

Hi everyone!

Here's another set of previews for DMD v0.24.

DMD v.24 will be released on November 30th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support
Mrdots.
guess he's not using the old website anymore.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
There has been images posted of next chapter

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes