SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Actually for me DMD being released a month early worked out, as I will be recovering from a surgery in early December.
Of course the pain pills may enhance the DMD experience. :D
I wish you a comfortable and speedy recovery. Like many of us, I've always enjoyed the humour and thought of your posts. Cheers.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's shaping up to be a good week with this and those two releasing here's hoping (y)

Btw if I remember right that DMD goes on a bit of a break for now?
Yeah that's the downside of the early release date. :(
However that being said I am curious to see what the Mr.Dots team has developed for their new game. So far (well as far as I know) nothing has been leaked yet. I just hope they don't stray too far from their highly entertaining stories, POV concept and hot girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah that's the downside of the early release date. :(
However that being said I am curious to see what the Mr.Dots team has developed for their new game. So far (well as far as I know) nothing has been leaked yet. I just hope they don't stray too far from their highly entertaining stories, POV concept and hot girls.
I'd say Mr Dots has been pretty consistent with his games I've never had an issue with either game always been great to play although with that said I do think this should have ended at the end of chapter 2, just hope this chapter 3 doesn't run out of steam or ruin a previously good two chapters. Nice to know nothing has been leaked either it keeps us all in suspense at what the next project will be.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can see your point of ending DMD at chapter 2. At the end of the chapter D and her father became a couple and left to reestablish themselves in a new home as a romantic couple.
From what I have read on this thread and discord chapter 3 is where DMD was conceived to go. In actuality because of the truncated update schedule D will not become as corrupted as she was intended to become.
Ending with chapter 2 would have been fine if DMD was a more vanilla romance story as Melody was intended to be from its outset. DMD was intended to be a progression of D becoming more and more corrupted gradually indulging in various taboo fetishes. The Patreon Purge targeted DMD because it was too far outside of their altered frame work of acceptably, Melody was conceived to operate within the new standards.
IMO a D only route could end at the conclusion of Chapter 2, with a happy couple, smooth sailing on calm seas.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
IMO a D only route could end at the conclusion of Chapter 2, with a happy couple, smooth sailing on calm seas.
That would have been perfect I know it's probably not for everyone but it was the ideal ending Chapter 2, I'm only playing chapter 3 because I want to see more happen between the other girls and D and not just with Elena but others like Georgina and Olivia, also hoping we can make Rachel be submissive towards us that would be fun :p

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes