Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Did MrDots change now the update cycle to 2 months ?

Cause if i remember correct he updated this game (after patreon takedown) every 3 Months

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
He did just this once because Melody is completed
Yep
Hopefully they take a nice break after the next DmD update and recharge their batteries so to speak
There have been way more than usual syntax and spelling errors in the last 2 DmD updates which really dragged down the usual quality of the updates.
An early to mid March update after .24 drops in the next few days will give the dev team time to relax, refocus and re-engergize for the final stretch of DmD.
The story (and the dev team) deserve it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO D and Olivia dabbling in lesbian sex is a prelude to daughter swapping unless D and Olivia hook up without Graham and the MC knowing.
I just have a hard time seeing the MC agreeing to D having full on sex with Graham at this point in their relationship. This swap (if there is one) will most likely be the girls giving blow jobs to each other's father. Then snowballing the other girl.

What I'm wondering about is who was taking the photos of D getting naked? Was it just another private MC+D photo shoot or is D becoming more of an exhibitionist? Personally I hope for the later.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving.
Time to eat way too much and lie to myself about going on a diet after the Holidays. :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I'm wondering about is who was taking the photos of D getting naked? Was it just another private MC+D photo shoot or is D becoming more of an exhibitionist? Personally I hope for the later.
daddy or photographer.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Are we sure we should be talking about male that do the photos?
Ryan is his name. He for sure took the business suit to lingerie shots because that’s what the clothing client wanted. As for the last two shots, DK, as that was Hearsz’s part. With the progression, it is entirely possible Ryan was the photographer in the second to last photo. I give is a 75-25 chance of yes.

This is not much of a spoiler since MDots on SubscribeStar says: “Here's a few stills of D from her latest shoot with Ryan the photographer, in preparation for next weeks modeling competition!”

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ryan is his name. He for sure took the business suit to lingerie shots because that’s what the clothing client wanted. As for the last two shots, DK, as that was Hearsz’s part. With the progression, it is entirely possible Ryan was the photographer in the second to last photo. I give is a 75-25 chance of yes.
Nice.
But I was hoping that Cassandra is doing the shots.Or Elena/Jennifer.

• Angry
Reactions: Ed B and RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

Sexy Yoga Poses

Hi everyone!

Here's the last set of previews for DMD v0.24.

Is it a yoga session, or a sex session? What do you think? :D

DMD v.24 will be released on November 30th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support

Mrdots.

PS: By the way we will have a big update

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
We had the photo shoot with Ryan, will we have something with him?
Party with Olivia, what to expect tonight?
Now a yoga session,
Looks like we'll have a big update,
I just hope MrDots doesn't rush things,
Will we have sex in all three possibilities?
And this 30th day that seems to not come anymore?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes