VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well guys, I'm a lover of this game, some may already know.
Heart is pounding here, anxiety is killing me,
It will be a long night until tomorrow, the day to see D again.
If that's what I read, DMD is planned to close by the end of 2020.
Apart from tomorrow's update, there will only be 4 more left.
The question and also a great concern surrounds me.
Will you have time to complete all advertised routes?
Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Graham, Martin and maybe a third (Photographer?)
And still have to do the final routes, I think the time will be short,
and even more if it's just a scene with each character,
just as it was with Elena (which to me became very weak)
I think this update will be Graham and Margo, if it is,
I hope it's something well done, don't rush and get forced.
Although I don't think MrDots already throws 3 years of DMD away,
speeding up the end.
I'm not complaining or anything,
I just would like to see lots and lots of scenes from D yet.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well guys, I'm a lover of this game, some may already know.
Heart is pounding here, anxiety is killing me,
It will be a long night until tomorrow, the day to see D again.
If that's what I read, DMD is planned to close by the end of 2020.
Apart from tomorrow's update, there will only be 4 more left.
The question and also a great concern surrounds me.
Will you have time to complete all advertised routes?
Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Graham, Martin and maybe a third (Photographer?)
And still have to do the final routes, I think the time will be short,
and even more if it's just a scene with each character,
just as it was with Elena (which to me became very weak)
I think this update will be Graham and Margo, if it is,
I hope it's something well done, don't rush and get forced.
Although I don't think MrDots already throws 3 years of DMD away,
speeding up the end.
I'm not complaining or anything,
I just would like to see lots and lots of scenes from D yet.
The only 4 more updates was a big exaggeration.
My guess is that we will have at least 6 more updates after 0.24
Maybe more.

Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm following what was said,
closes at the end of 2020,
one update every 3 months,
12 divided by 3 would give 4 updates,
you spoke at least 6 more,
I wish it was at least about 12:cry:
Well we have 5 more levels to reach onto the corruption track.Even if we get one on each update/which never was the case/,I doubt we will just end the game immediately after getting to last level 18.Not to mention I can't see how you can reach the end of the pet arc in only 5 updates.Especially in our case- we didn't even started it yet.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well we have 5 more levels to reach onto the corruption track.Even if we get one on each update/which never was the case/,I doubt we will just end the game immediately after getting to last level 18.Not to mention I can't see how you can reach the end of the pet arc in only 5 updates.Especially in our case- we didn't even started it yet.
So whether or not it will end in 2020,
or not only every 3 months

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So whether or not it will end in 2020,
or not only every 3 months
Just think about it.5 more levels to clear.Maybe only 3 DMD updates next year.Depends if we get DMD on March or April.
They will be on well deserved vacation in January.The new game first update will be in February.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Just think about it.5 more levels to clear.Maybe only 3 DMD updates next year.Depends if we get DMD on March or April.
They will be on well deserved vacation in January.The new game first update will be in February.
Dude, so I don't know,
What I read was that,
ends in 2020,
and an update every three months,
totaling 4 (off tomorrow)
But I hope you are right,
I actually hope DMD lasts for about 10 years. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: redkit7878

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The 2020 finale is not written in stone. If need be I could seem the team stretching the game into the next year (2021).
Personally I think a mini update in February could help move the story forward.

Reactions: VM356255

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You can have DMD for at least a few years yet,
Swapping with Graham and Olivia, sex at their house,
in another update, beach sex with couple exchanges again.
Martin doing an MMF with "D",
and why not in another update,
Martin having sex with D while "F" has sex with Elena or Jennifer?
D + F + Jennifer, plus D and F with elena,
with more participation, with D watching F and Elena,
There is also Margo, with various possibilities,
And why not the binocular guy?
The photographer? (Although I think you have something with him after the semi naked D images)
Now that D is entering the adult world,
There are so many possibilities,
We want to love her, but we want to see her happy with other people,
with new discoveries,
Discovering your body, your likes,
This game has content for two or three more years.
It would be a shame to finish next year.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am not playing a path where i share d with another guy, for now i don´t feel good about scenes like that and if the scene from chapter 2 with margo and hugo is still a part of the story, then margo is not too be trusted, still i am looking forward too see how this couple will behave when meeting f and d.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
i am not playing a path where i share d with another guy, for now i don´t feel good about scenes like that and if the scene from chapter 2 with margo and hugo is still a part of the story, then margo is not too be trusted, still i am looking forward too see how this couple will behave when meeting f and d.
You're not sharing, I'm not really interested in Margo, Georgina or the asian girl. Some don't like Jennifer, others don't like Elena... Good thing with this game is that you can choose almost any path besides not fucking D. So I'm pretty sure if it ever goes to a full on sharing/orgy/gangbang/dog stuff that I personnaly wanna see, even if I'm not in a hurry (I like the current pace and I hope it lasts until later than 2020) you'll still have a D only/no sharing path like there is now and everybody will be happy.

I trust the writers to not make the "D only" path boring, but same guy fucking same girl has its limits after a while. We're far from it now, but imagine in 10 updates... You can make D cosplay, do SM stuff, Anal is probably next time (already said this last time but I think this time is the one, or maybe next update, you never know), use sex toys, have sex in public, sub/dom variants, pregnant sex, 2-3 more things I probably forgot, and then that's it.
D needs to fuck some other dude(s) or at least do multiple variants of MFF to give a feeling of progression. Just hoping the vanilla lovers will have grown old enough at this point to realize that D+F only is not satisfying enough for them anymore.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You're not sharing, I'm not really interested in Margo, Georgina or the asian girl. Some don't like Jennifer, others don't like Elena... Good thing with this game is that you can choose almost any path besides not fucking D. So I'm pretty sure if it ever goes to a full on sharing/orgy/gangbang/dog stuff that I personnaly wanna see, even if I'm not in a hurry (I like the current pace and I hope it lasts until later than 2020) you'll still have a D only/no sharing path like there is now and everybody will be happy.

I trust the writers to not make the "D only" path boring, but same guy fucking same girl has its limits after a while. We're far from it now, but imagine in 10 updates... You can make D cosplay, do SM stuff, Anal is probably next time (already said this last time but I think this time is the one, or maybe next update, you never know), use sex toys, have sex in public, sub/dom variants, pregnant sex, 2-3 more things I probably forgot, and then that's it.
D needs to fuck some other dude(s) or at least do multiple variants of MFF to give a feeling of progression. Just hoping the vanilla lovers will have grown old enough at this point to realize that D+F only is not satisfying enough for them anymore.
Yeah, damn, I can't imagine fucking the same girl for a WHOLE MONTH! Fuck, that would get tiresome.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Magixian and RustyV

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
it was not meant as a comment against people that play the sharing path, i have 6 different playthrough lol my pure route is my main playthrough though, but i have a playthrough for 5 combinations on the poly route. No my comment was referring too margo, she started out as a character i really liked but that scene with margo and hugo where they where talking about how they could swing with f and d changed my opinion about her, i know nothing will happend if you do not want it will still be interesting too play that evening.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
it was not meant as a comment against people that play the sharing path, i have 6 different playthrough lol my pure route is my main playthrough though, but i have a playthrough for 5 combinations on the poly route. No my comment was referring too margo, she started out as a character i really liked but that scene with margo and hugo where they where talking about how they could swing with f and d changed my opinion about her, i know nothing will happend if you do not want it will still be interesting too play that evening.
Indeed it appears I jumped the 2nd part of your post, same as I didn't pay attention to Margo ingame. Well, at least it allowed me to make a mild generic rant to pass the time until next update :D

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Indeed it appears I jumped the 2nd part of your post, same as I didn't pay attention to Margo ingame. Well, at last it allowed me to make a mild generic rant to pass the time until next update :D

at least we are getting close too the update now. I was never interested in margo as a sex option but she did teach d how too defend herself, a part of me would actually like too see her as an antagonist but i do feel it would be out of character.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Correct me if im wrong but i could swear dots mentioned that from next year cycle of updates would continue how they were. But dmd progress would change and they would work on that at same time as new game. Giving roughly 4 updates in 2020 but with a lot more content than usual.

Reactions: VM356255

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
could be, someone mentioned that this update would be big thats all i know. Yeh i think it was mentioned at some point that cycle next year will be the same and the new game will take the spot of melody in the release schedule.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes