eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So far i've been doing the daughter router first as my main and then the different sharing routes there are so far only a few characters i wouldn't mind sharing her with like Olivia and Graham who both only seem to want casual sex unless at some point they just want the daughter and leave you out and the other person is Georgina who could be a new Mother figure if you three lived and had fun together
From what I understand every sharing scene will have the MC involved too, so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing her. For Graham and Olivia I believe that there will be 2 different sharing paths, one where he is involved and one where he's just a spectator. This is just my guess, but it makes sense to me because at some point Olivia asks him if he likes D.

Reactions: Amypondk

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
From what I understand every sharing scene will have the MC involved too, so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing her. For Graham and Olivia I believe that there will be 2 different sharing paths, one where he is involved and one where he's just a spectator. This is just my guess, but it makes sense to me because at some point Olivia asks him if he likes D.
I'm actually not that concerned about Graham it's honestly more Martin with how the daughter depicts him in her dream he does seems like a nice and caring dude but also feel like he could turn out to be a real cock block for the Mc also have a feeling we haven't seen the last of lucas

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm actually not that concerned about Graham it's honestly more Martin with how the daughter depicts him in her dream he does seems like a nice and caring dude but also feel like he could turn out to be a real cock block for the Mc also have a feeling we haven't seen the last of lucas
Nah. I don't think they'll have Lucas touching her. It would be a dick move from the devs.

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Nah. I don't think they'll have Lucas touching her. It would be a dick move from the devs.
Let's hope not lol played The way the other day where one of your potential lovers can get kidnapped so now when i see characters like Lucas i can't stop worrying something similar could happen again he did get pretty close to her more than once the first few days in chapter 1 did have multiple gameovers with guys hitting on her then again didn't really have any in chapter 2 and 3 so maybe that was just to build the relationship

Reactions: eddie987
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, he's such a nice caring dude that he let the boss shit all over MC for years when he could have used the fact that he was boning her to get her to lay off him. I don't even see how the MC could still actually consider him a friend and the trifling stuff he's doing for MC doesn't even begin to make up for it. I also don't see the motivation for the D who also knows that Martin could have helped her F at his work and didn't. Martin's place in the story doesn't warrant where they seemingly are taking him, imo.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Yeah, he's such a nice caring dude that he let the boss shit all over MC for years when he could have used the fact that he was boning her to get her to lay off him. I don't even see how the MC could still actually consider him a friend and if anything the trifling stuff he's doing for MC doesn't even begin to make up for it. I also don't see the motivation for the D who also knows that Martin could have helped her F at his work and didn't. Martin's place in the story doesn't warrant where they seemingly are taking him, imo.
This. Gotta be wierd to want your daughter whored out to this guy.

Reactions: TungstenDuck

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I haven't continued much, but she already did ask him twice in Chapter 1. Both times he said that he's not into petite girls.
At some point she asks again and you can answer yes or no. There has to be a reason behind this question and the fact that you can answer for him.

Last edited:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
in 0.24 the ass/boobs/sharing points etc are not appearing in the stats tab. anyone have the same problem or it's just me? i can see the relationship status with the girls, corruption level perks, but not the points

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
in 0.24 the ass/boobs/sharing points etc are not appearing in the stats tab. anyone have the same problem or it's just me? i can see the relationship status with the girls, corruption level perks, but not the points
read the changelog in the OP

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
the Dev reworked the points system to make it more in line with how Melody works, But yeah it's been reworked.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
the Dev reworked the points system to make it more in line with how Melody works, But yeah it's been reworked.
that sucks big time :(
does anyone know the console codes for the points so i can check them regularly?

edit: i decided to read the changelog after all, and it looks like the points won't matter now

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You won't miss anything just make sure you don't ignore the love points. All options are still open to you... Whatever you decide.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I played the game(1st chapter), unlocked some rewards. Then quit. On the second day i loaded my save state and encounterd that most of rewards have disappeared. Reasons?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
the little slut gonna get gangbanged in 2-3 updates. quote me on this
It will be interesting to see how they'll go with the MMF scenes. For instance, if after all the build up for her first anal scene, they go straight to DP or D letting everyone fuck her ass, it will be more of a "training a fucktoy for other guys to have fun with" kind of think, than sharing as a couple. I'm not curious enough to check it out myself, but I'll definitely read through the comments.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes