Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Not for nothing but I found if I save a scene before the end of an update I don't seem to have this issue with new updates. Sort of a running start into the new update.
I did that. I saved it when the mom is on the bed in her underwear.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
What are we to think would be too much? Having her father’s child? Fucking other men? Given her character arc there isn’t anyone in the story there might not be anyone in the game that you couldn’t explain her having sex with if it goes far enough.
I'd wager Lucas as the exception to your bet.

How many times has the dad said how much he loves her? Why would he want to pursue other women if he is so in love with her?
Because we men are pigs and hypocrites. Obviously.

I would just love to see a game allow for a female character to explore her own needs, like some of the LOP Gold games do.
I agree there are far to few games (don't actually know of any tbh) that do this, and as has been mention the best option for this would be a POV from a female MC.

We all do that, it is why we choose the games we play here.

We all want an outcome we prefer, I just want a different one than you do, but I believe that the outcome I prefer can be optional where you need not see it, and which is both defensible in how the characters are written and would not detract from the outcome you prefer.

Would it bother you so much to have an outcome exist that empowers D just a little bit, to expand to being able to have her own needs and desires? To feel the urge to experiment?

I am not calling for your outcome to not exist, I just have something else I would like to see.

D can be a deeper character with more power and control over her own choices without harming anyone :)
Minority opinion here, but I'd actually like to see the optional game end with D choosing a partner(s)[male/female/both] who isn't the MC, and the MC living happily with which ever of the other women available of the players choice.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It doesn't really matter about what era it's always been the same it just depends on the situation sex can work both ways a romantic way and no strings attached way, just people are going to always interpret it differently.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The Romans and the Greeks were famous for it that's probably where it all originated from.
Well the word orgy has a Greek origin, but it wasn't about having group sex. It was some kind of festivity were they worshiped Dionysos with dancing, (probably drunk af, since we are talking about the God of wine...) eating raw food and having animal sacrifices. They were still more open about sex and sexuality in general. Prostitution for example, was a very common thing back then.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
D ending up with Elena while F with Georgina would be a nice way to end it. Or for the hell of it, D meets Sophie at a Melody concert and they start dating.
Keeping on topic wouldn't Sophie be a little bit older in the timeline if she was to hook up with D?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: .ox and E.l.l.0
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes