jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
One of the writers said that all the paths will have a fairy tale ending with F and D always together. It doesn't make sense, but he doesn't have any reasons to lie.
When I previously said "fairy tale" i didn't mean whether or not D/F would leave each other or not. I'm talking more like ending with marriage, babies and living happily ever after type of fairy tale.

Will all the endings be "good" endings? Yes. But I only think 1 of them will be a true "fairy tale" as I described it above.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
One of the writers said that all the paths will have a fairy tale ending with F and D always together. It doesn't make sense, but he doesn't have any reasons to lie.
Well, D has already had sex for example with Elena, behind the back of the MC, and it took him a while to tell her, that counts as a cheating, that is, that D cheated the MC. Then those fantasies with girls and boys, for example, the dream of Martin. Her little crush with Rayan...that she likes to be seen fucked in public and maybe doing more than just watching, like the balcony scene ... It makes many things think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, which I think I've avoided all because the playthrough I've been playing is focused on mc and d being faithful to one another, so I guess that's why I won't get D hooking up with anyone else.
Yeah, it's completely optional. Even if you get on a sharing path by accident you can disable with the menu that shows up if you click on the upper right corner, on the love points.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
There really isn't a need to work in Martin, he isn't entitled to screw your daughter simply for lending you his van.
But choosing her route she fantasizes about him ... and when you fantasize, you know what happens. And even if we stop Martin from hitting on D, the thought will be there in D's head, fantasizing about fucking with others behind the MC.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
When I previously said "fairy tale" i didn't mean whether or not D/F would leave each other or not. I'm talking more like ending with marriage, babies and living happily ever after type of fairy tale.

Will all the endings be "good" endings? Yes. But I only think 1 of them will be a true "fairy tale" as I described it above.
I know what you mean, and what you're saying actually makes perfect sense. The writer said that every path will have a fairy tale ending and I have no reasons not to believe him.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But choosing her route she fantasizes about him ... and when you fantasize, you know what happens. And even if we stop Martin from hitting on D, the thought will be there in D's head, fantasizing about fucking with others behind the MC.
Well it would seem she only has eyes for the MC at least on my route anyway, but I get what your saying I wouldn't have much of a problem if it was a woman but not a guy I'd like to see the Asian photographer woman forgot her name try her luck with D as she has certainly shown an interest in her.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
D won't leave F no matter what.

All the paths won't be "fairy tale" endings, only the D only path will be that but the other paths still will have D+F together.

People are reading way too far into this sharing stuff.
I agree

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
So let me get this straight.You are not complaining about BBC,you are complaining that it happen too fast?
Damn so many are complaining that the game is doing the things too slow and now someone is complaining it is too fast:)
It's not only one person. ALOT of people are talking about how suddenly things are moving at warp speed it seems

Reactions: eddie987

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know but when someone is making 50+ comments on only 1 thread,for less than 10 days,saying over and over same thing,well that is fixation.
But isn't that what the thread is for????? To talk about and discuss the game? Or would you be better thing the always asking for saves and next release date comments?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Graham has helped D and the MC out quite a bit for barely knowing them. I wonder if this will make D feel like she "should" show him some affection?

Martin doesn't know D and her father are a couple, at this point he may be the only person besides Rachel. If Martin hits on D it's a dick move to try to fuck your friend's daughter, but he doesn't know D is in a relationship. Worse D can't say she is in a relationship. Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Graham has helped D and the MC out quite a bit for barely knowing them. I wonder if this will make D feel like she "should" show him some affection?

Martin doesn't know D and her father are a couple, at this point he may be the only person besides Rachel. If Martin hits on D it's a dick move to try to fuck your friend's daughter, but he doesn't know D is in a relationship. Worse D can't say she is in a relationship. Oh what a tangled web we weave...
Tbh even though im not into the whole sharing path i feel like if one person should be shared D with it should be Graham

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Rachel will be busy going with Maria to party that Saturday. Maria ... the ex-MC boss, desperate since the MC left work, causing the company to be half ruined. The thing will be interesting

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Should have mom run in to Martin while looking for D and have them start a relationship lol
Surely she doesn't deny him a happy time. I would say that the mother is a great slut, but the daughter begins to awaken the same interests and tastes. It's pure genetics.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes