Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
So the sharing with another guy stuff doesn't start until chapter 3, and so far D hasn't actually done anything with another guy in chapter 3 the most recent update only just added the start of those routes (the next update might be the first to have the sharing with another guy stuff possibly with the first being Martin if your on that route), and is completely based on your choices and I would be surprised if their isn't an option to get off a sharing route right before the actual sharing happens if you "accidentally" end up on it.

In chapter 1 D can do some foreplay with Elaine, or whatever her name was, IIRC though that is up to choices you make while controlling D during those scenes. But so far yes its would seem to be possible to completely ignore the sharing routes, including D's foreplay with Elaine, depending on your choices.

If you are on the "D and Elaine" route some more foreplay can happen in Chapter 2 and IIRC you have a chance to get off that route right before the foreplay starts if you wish to get off it at that time.
Great, thanks. So all in all, you're not forced into the sharing scenario?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but making characters that look like they're 12 and calling them 18 does not make it ok.
My understanding is originally it was to be a Lolicon game, but got changed.

Now you know, so go preach elsewhere.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think

sorry for not supporting your pedo fetish.
All the characters are officially over 18, just because you think they are Loli doesn't mean everyone does, small body and tits doesn't mean they are a child, there are plenty of middle-aged little people with small body and tits, just because someone thinks they are cute doesn't mean they are a pedo.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Really? Cause I've never seen characters like shown in this game in real life. Maybe 1 in 10,000, if even that, but this game has 3 introduced from the get go. This is a pedo game. I actually find it quite disturbing that apparently I'm the only one who was freaked the fuck out. If you find this shit attractive you are sick. Like, you can BARELY explain away the daughter, but Elena and Jennifer? No. That shit is pedo.
Leave the game then and close the door when you exit thanks ;)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Really? Cause I've never seen characters like shown in this game in real life. Maybe 1 in 10,000, if even that, but this game has 3 introduced from the get go. This is a pedo game. I actually find it quite disturbing that apparently I'm the only one who was freaked the fuck out. If you find this shit attractive you are sick. Like, you can BARELY explain away the daughter, but Elena and Jennifer? No. That shit is pedo. You could say that it's just the dev's character style, but after Olivia and the secretary are introduced, there's simply no way to refute it. You guys can argue all you want but tbqh if I saw you with any of the 3 18 year olds from this game acting like the MC does I'd call the fuckin police on you in a heartbeat.
A troglodite with a laptop. these cave dweller trolls haunt these threads from time to time. Ignore them, after spewing their regurgitated clap-trap they eventually crawl back under their rock.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and fbass

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
A troglodite with a laptop. these cave dweller trolls haunt these threads from time to time. Ignore them, after spewing their regurgitated clap-trap they eventually crawl back under their rock.
It’s okay. He is constantly negative (except once) in all his comments. Was he not shown love as a child? Interesting too that he keeps deleting his comments as well. 3B5F1FB3-1FCD-4958-A7F5-316FEB2A5A4C.png FF9A3ABF-B5A9-4760-8CB9-2949CFB518D8.png

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Question: are there any other games out there that work the sharing of the main female character in the way DMD is trying too?

I really want to know.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
Question: are there any other games out there that work the sharing of the main female character in the way DMD is trying too?

I really want to know.
The way DMD does it is special? Kinda feels like what other games do. Not too say it's bad but it doesn't seem like anything special.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but making characters that look like they're 12 and calling them 18 does not make it ok.
Sometimes I wonder if you have any damn idea of what're playing and if pay attention to the game ... It seems not.
Download Super Mario World if you like more

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When it was on Patreon DMD had one of the biggest fan bases and kept attracting new fans every month. The game is well written and contains characters with depth, not just the vapid 2 dimensional props in most adult games.
D has spread beyond the confines of her own game world and can presently be found appearing in other games. Mr.Dots may have created a character that is the gold standard for adult game female characters.
Players are given choices well in advance to alter story development, and there are routes designed for specific game play.
If a player finds something personally heinously offensive then don't play.

ddop1.jpg ddop2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Any hints towards the dog in the new update? I can't be assed to play it. I'll sub/play again when/if there is any movement on the pet arc.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes