Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Interesting stats regarding Millennials:

Among America’s 83 million Millennials, 24 million are sympathetic to poly ideals, 17 million have tried poly, and 4 million are currently poly—compared to 3 million who are gay/lesbian.

In the comments the readers gave it some harsh responses.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Interesting stats regarding Millennials:

Among America’s 83 million Millennials, 24 million are sympathetic to poly ideals, 17 million have tried poly, and 4 million are currently poly—compared to 3 million who are gay/lesbian.

In the comments the readers gave it some harsh responses.
1 HUGE problem with that article - he presents statistics as fact, but doesn't cite his sources.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
Okay I've seen people saying there's NTR in this. Whats making people say that exactly. I'm just finishing chapter 1, does it get more NTRy for people to say that or something?

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
daughter should go to take self defense lessons and beat the shit out of that creep.
I actually liked how the D ball-kick was choreographed. In too many stories a character has one lesson and is a martial arts master.
D took Lucas down, but he was able to recover and counter-attack. Very true to real world. People will get back up and most people can not hit as hard as they imagine they can.
A (good) self-defense class teaches A. situational awareness to avoid a situation, B. basic debilitating moves to buy time and C. to get the fuck out of there as soon as you have the opportunity.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What I found interesting in that artical is 100% of other generations agree, a generation that what total inclusiviness and censoring/canceling anyone who doesn't agree with that, is just really fucked up generation. :ROFLMAO:

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
And only if you picked a very specific set of choices.
Right, gotcha. Thanks. I'm by no means saying its NTR but if shes dreaming about it, depending on the choices, then maybe that's a route that'll be added or something?

So I'm confused. Apprently there won't be any NTR but is there NTR elements? I'm just about to finish chapter 1, does the daughter want to bang other guys later, like Martin, is that what people are worried about? I'm not sure how I feel about the daughter wanting to bang other guys, like Martin, is that something that is likely to happen at all? I'm enjoying it and I'd rather not continue it if something like that happens(personal preference). Does anyone know?

Also final question, apologies, does having the Father sleep with other characters affect his relationship with the Daughter?

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Right, gotcha. Thanks. I'm by no means saying its NTR but if shes dreaming about it, depending on the choices, then maybe that's a route that'll be added or something? Do you know what choices you have to choose to make her have the dream? I'd personally rather avoid it.
Probably has to do with who you choose to clean you house while you are gone seeing your daughter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
d hasn't shown any interest to other guys until ch3 depending choices and even then only via sharing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Right, gotcha. Thanks. I'm by no means saying its NTR but if shes dreaming about it, depending on the choices, then maybe that's a route that'll be added or something?

So I'm confused. Apprently there won't be any NTR but is there NTR elements? I'm just about to finish chapter 1, does the daughter want to bang other guys later, like Martin, is that what people are worried about? I'm not sure how I feel about the daughter wanting to bang other guys, like Martin, is that something that is likely to happen at all? I'm enjoying it and I'd rather not continue it if something like that happens(personal preference). Does anyone know?

Also final question, apologies, does having the Father sleep with other characters affect his relationship with the Daughter?
There is no NTR. There will be sharing in chapter 3, but only if you choose to allow it. If you don't want it, make the choices to reject it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes