obibobi

May 10, 2017
Well, by default sex is possible with every developed female in the new VN. The issue is the competition with an actual likable male antagonist - where, if you pick certain women to give your proper attention to, the others will consummate with someone else. Additionally, some women will have a current amor for which you have to best.

The idea is to get some classic love triangle contests (including FMF) where it is not NTR because the MC either has not yet won the girl, so she by definition is not being stolen away when she shags another male, or another male to lose a girl to if you are not pursuing her due to other pursuits.
That's not how this works and these are arguments if it was real life, not a sex game.

The female characters and every other character exists to entertain. The characters aren't real people living real lives, they are (or should be) written and designed for the purpose of driving the story forward for the readers entertainment and someone actively has to make those things happen, that includes female love interests fucking men other than the MC. So if you like the idea of seeing women fuck other men in a sex game so be it but its not hard to see how that approaches NTR territory.

Also the rape argument doesn't hold any merit when again it's fiction, millions of people are probably playing games right now where they murder people. Like anything else all that matters is how it impacts the enjoyment of the reader.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's Doggy Sex in the game? Cool!!! ;)

Well, how about Daughter with one of those cute Pot Pigs? or the neighbor's pet goat? or getting confused about a "pony ride"?
most likely only doggie will be d getting doggied by f or whomever she bangs on sharing path.

Does anyone know with Melody completed if there will be multiple DMD updates in a row or will they be staggered to introduce a new game?
new game and dmd will get updates every 2 months starting next year until dmd ends next year.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So the Dev of the game wants some puppy love, but the writers disagree.

Best bet is to include it as an epilogue ending scene at maximum corruption level, would have to split up the corruption progression path though. This way the player has made the decisions leading up to the scene

Think of it as a challenge to show off your skills in staying true to the creators vision writers

Reactions: armion82

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So the Dev of the game wants some puppy love, but the writers disagree.

Best bet is to include it as an epilogue ending scene at maximum corruption level, would have to split up the corruption progression path though. This way the player has made the decisions leading up to the scene

Think of it as a challenge to show off your skills in staying true to the creators vision writers
That would be easy for them to do for the max corruption people.
D could be getting her dog at the end of the last release. While looking at the dogs she sees a large dog with a hard on and then you see her face with a huge grin and a lustful look in her eyes. Then the game ends leaving the dog sex for the extreme players imagination to fill in the rest.
No sex with a dog was shown, but it is inferred for the people with the right stats for it.

Another option that I would like to see, is D catching her mother with a dog, but all that is seen is the dog with the mother from just behind the dogs shoulders with the front legs holding her mother with no visible penetration, but the look on the dogs face and her mothers tells the story. At that point D snaps a pic of it through the window that she is looking through which gives her the blackmail they need to shut the mother up forever...
For that you only need the one pic of it that would be seen two times. Once when D first sees it happening, and again when she snaps the pic of it.

When the game was a MrDots solo project beastiality was a tag, but after he finally got the help he needed to keep the game going, that tag was removed because the others involved in creating the game are not into it.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO one of the ingredients that makes DMD such a successful game is the fact it is not a solo project. Bouncing ideas off a staff of creative people improves the final product. At the same time personal tastes should not be the only determining factor in the direction of a VN, the fans should be taken into consideration as-well-as the nut and bolt technical component.
D+dog sex would be difficult to reconcile with the current direction of the game, but not impossible. The question is "Is it worth the effort?"
Personally I would like to see a route with maximum D corruption as much as a fairy tale D+MC ending route.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The difficulty for them adding it, besides time constraints, since they are close to the end, is that when someone asks you to create something that you are not really in to, your heart is not in it, and you end up doing a half assed job with it.

I used to write custom erotic stories for people. Most of the time it was vanilla stuff that was easy to write, but a few were very extreme things that make incest look tame, that I just was not into, and those stories were a mother fucker to write, simply because I disliked writing them and that meant the stories ended up not being as good as it could have been, if I had been into it.
That was why I made the suggestions above. The pet content is very low, so all they need to do is show mom going into the room with the dog, the writer writes in a couple of moans and maybe a bark or whimper from the dog, and D's thoughts when she catches her mother along with the one pic that infers that the mother is being fucked by the dog.
Then, even if the mother had caught D fucking her father. The pic of mom fucking the dog would be far worse and it could be used to tell the mother to fuck off.
It would need only a tiny amount of buildup, and she could have been with the dog owned by her new friend that she was dogsitting for a day.
Mom gets a call from friend: "Hey, I need to go out of town for a couple days, can you watch my dog for me?
D's Mother: "Sure, no problem."

A few whimpers, moans, barks and clicks later in the story.
Mom bursts into the room catching D and F in the act, she screams triumphantly at D to get dressed as she is going home with her.
D: looks her mother in the eyes then grabs her phone off of the night stand and shows her the pic of her (mother) fucking the dog and tells her to fuck off...
Unlike the last time the mother got busted this way, she had closed the curtains, but not enough. Which is why you only see part of the image with her and the dog, but it is enough.

After the mother leaves, as D is taking her fathers cock into her mouth again, she asks him when she can have a dog of her own.
At that point, D's corruption is complete, and you have seen a new side of D that has the strength to be a stronger more confident person.
Game ends here, or maybe in a pet store shortly after that.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Why chapters are "different games" here, are we "dating" different girls here and play as different characters each chapter? And whats with this weight of 2-3Gb per chapter?
Want to try ths game out and currently waiting until it downloads...

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Why chapters are "different games" here, are we "dating" different girls here and play as different characters each chapter? And whats with this weight of 2-3Gb per chapter?
Want to try ths game out and currently waiting until it downloads...
If the chapters were all one game, you would wait a very long time for the whole thing to download, only to find out that you didn't like the game.
This way you download part of the game to try it out.
It also means that each month you do not have to download 15 or so gigs, just to play a day or two worth of content.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Oh, neat =) Then its actually a brilliant idea. But I still quite shocked with the overall weight of 8Gb, whats in there?
The story has a very slow buildup.
Some people disliked the slow buildup, while others loved it.
Pretty much all of the good stuff has happened up to this point, and now it is just working towards the conclusion.

There is one hell of a lot of content, as the dev is well known for making large updates with lots of content, with each release.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, by default sex is possible with every developed female in the new VN. The issue is the competition with an actual likable male antagonist - where, if you pick certain women to give your proper attention to, the others will consummate with someone else. Additionally, some women will have a current amor for which you have to best.

The idea is to get some classic love triangle contests (including FMF) where it is not NTR because the MC either has not yet won the girl, so she by definition is not being stolen away when she shags another male, or another male to lose a girl to if you are not pursuing her due to other pursuits.
Just a heads up, while that may not technically be NTR. People will 100% jump up and down screaming NTR if another male character is competing for the female characters. Some freak out at the mere existence of other males in some games. I'd also say to not make that character black, as it goes off the standard "black guy cucks MC" trope. If you make him likable and the players can avoid the girls doing anything with him then it should be mostly ok though. Can maybe have sharing/swinging routes in that game like in DMD, so the players can still have content with the other girls without romancing them (the other guys girls) or the other male characters can have content with them but they still be MC's girl(s).
Let me put this to (semi-)rest. MDots is the one who put forth the “sex with a dog” idea. Hearsz and I differ. Then a lot of fans differ based on “lack of agency” on the part of the dog - similar to why we don’t have underage sex, due to lack of agency.

Currently MDots has not countered the no votes from Hearsz and myself.

me, personally, I have three other reasons why dog sex sucks:

1 - I don’t find it sexy (but then, I don’t find foot or urine fetishes sexy, but we have a little of both);

2 - Imo, there is no way to make the facial features of a dog look sexy during sex - unlike that of a human; and

3 - Scientifically, sex with a dog is NOT about thrusting and friction, which is what would stimulate a human female vagina. Instead, it is about a dog locking their penis and vagina in place, turning butt to butt, and standing in place for 30 minutes to an hour while the female is inseminated.
I actually agree with your points here, but at the same time I don't think they're relevant to the game.

1- Yeah, I don't either but thats just an opinion.
2- True, but the thing is in hypothetical dog sex with D you don't need to show the dogs face. We haven't seen MC's face in this entire game. Any scenes involving dog and D would be heavily focused on D, the dog is just there to well, be there.
3- I just don't think thats relevant. This is a game, not real life. The game is based in a world that doesn't have pubic hair, its not a scientifically accurate game ;)

a late edit: On the lack of agency, I actually think thats the opposite. Dogs will hump, or try to hump, almost anything. Legs, toys, other animals etc. The lack of agency would come from the human, in this case D. They just don't want to have sex with a dog. Having to come up with a reason a human would fuck a dog is way more complex than a reason a dog would fuck a human. and on your "dog licking" part, well, that could give D agency to actually have sex with that dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1- Yeah, I don't either but thats just an opinion.
2- True, but the thing is in hypothetical dog sex with D you don't need to show the dogs face. We haven't seen MC's face in this entire game. Any scenes involving dog and D would be heavily focused on D, the dog is just there to well, be there.
3- I just don't think thats relevant. This is a game, not real life. The game is based in a world that doesn't have pubic hair, its not a scientifically accurate game ;)
You are so right for number 2.
Actualy almost all good animations with dogs don't show the dogs face.The player anyway want to see the penetration and the potential knotting.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
And whats sharing point do?

One more thing.
Since this game divided by chapters and each chapter is its own game, do I have to manually transfer my save file or they are not compatible?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
More specific please, there are tons of albums, what you liked the most? I start from there =)
start from 1st.

And whats sharing point do?

One more thing.
Since this game divided by chapters and each chapter is its own game, do I have to manually transfer my save file or they are not compatible?
sharing means that d will be interested on having sex with other girls/women and other guys than daddy dearest.

you can play ch2 by pressing continue from ch1 but on ch3 you need to manually import numbers (sharing, etc) and answer to few question.

Reactions: Vizer007

blind

Mar 16, 2017
What is more common?
Girls having sexual experiences with dogs, or "open" relationship with their fathers?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes