Sep 21, 2017
Reactions: 401Grem

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If the new game has a daughter will she have the option for a FFF love triangle?

For me personally I like the Mr.Dots character formula using a hot daughter. IMO you guys have a winning set up. A daughter and a son in the same situation come off very differently. While the daughter will be naive or seductive the son comes off as not very bright and creepy pervy.
Possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I only recall one; if you're dating Melody and Amy and have dinner with them. That's really more of a bad ending, not a game over.
having sex with whatwashername and melody bangs in is quite bad (didn't play to end of that route) and surrendering to ex-gf is kinda game over too.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
It honestly is very interesting to me. I can't quite explain it, but the way these models interact/are interacted with is something else I swear. I just wish I could see this more often than just in these Ren'py games, not that I'm complaining. It's just sad that the devs who have some of the best work I've seen are underappreciated while devs from AAA titles can't be bothered to put in sometimes the bare minimum.
The thing is, all those cute models in VNs are pre-rendered, and such level of graphics can't really be rendered in real time. That's why AAA games have inferior graphics — those games are supposed to have 60+ fps, while I highly doubt that there is a machine in our world that can give you playable performance with these models, lighting, shades, reflections and all.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The thing is, all those cute models in VNs are pre-rendered, and such level of graphics can't really be rendered in real time. That's why AAA games have inferior graphics — those games are supposed to have 60+ fps, while I highly doubt that there is a machine in our world that can give you playable performance with these models, lighting, shades, reflections and all.
I considered this... The thing is though, I feel like even with lower graphics the models could still look just as lovely. I mean isn't it possible to substitute some of these pointless things to reduce strain?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again most every defining sexual action has been player optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Again most every defining sexual action has been player optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for d fucking a dog....well F and D did talk about getting a dog for their new house...so yeah, there's a possible option for d to: do it, do it with you or do it without you. I'm kinda anticipating if this will be implemented on a future update and it would really be fun if you could choose the type of dog :D (unless mr. dots says otherwise)

BTW its a game where everything is possible and the dev can make those impossible real life, law constraining, moral chaining choices happen. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Link a quote please
As the above person has stated, Jeff Steel has said it many times, so use the forum tools and look it up yourself.
I have not been a member of this forum for long, but even I have seen the damn posts about it, but then I like to read forum posts before commenting. That saves asking a lot of stupid questions that have been asked many times before.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
On the bestiality stuff, there is a planned "pet" route, but that doesn't mean that a pet route will literally involve a pet (dog) having sex with D. It could be a route in which D/F get a dog , as they have been to the pet store in Ch3 and you could pick "small" or "big" dog. D has talked about getting a dog a couple times so far in Ch3, once before the pet store visit and once when they went to the park and D talked about walking a dog in the park.

So, I think its likely they will get a dog, it doesn't make sense to have the previous stuff I mentioned without getting a dog, which would be a pet route, but that doesn't mean they will do anything sexual with it. Jeff Steel has said he isn't a fan of bestiality, it doesn't fit D's personality at all, so I think the odds of dog sex is very low if any.

If people want D to fuck a dog, go play Our Fathers or something. Its a DMD parody game with optional beast content.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes