immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i've been playing this game for so long time and now it jsut finishes like for no reason. Because Lucas is fucking entering the kitchen and touches boobs - the game is over. Like what the fuck is this? where is logic? Why did he even attempt to do that in a first place.?
I've read walkthrough and it says that you should've taken daughter to self defence class or game is over. WTF? How i was supposed to do that and what the point of designing game this way. Pls anyone has saves to this moment with this decision? It's SOOOO stupid. Like what the point of playing after that if this decision already ruined the game?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've enjoyed both of the previous games you have created and I actually enjoyed the slow progression in DMD.
I do have to say that I hope that it is not a mother son game (with patch) that is to be released, because I have zero interest in that theme, and would not be interested in playing that game at all.

Reactions: RustyV

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I was only able to "share" D with Elena and I guess Olivia was a little involved when we visited her. Is there more sharing in this version? With a guy perhaps? If there is I must have made some bad choices because she did not have anything with guys.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I was only able to "share" D with Elena and I guess Olivia was a little involved when we visited her. Is there more sharing in this version? With a guy perhaps? If there is I must have made some bad choices because she did not have anything with guys.
You sure did you missed a LOT of content

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only with elena and olivia and her daddy (4some where daughters bj their daddies) and dreamscene with martin (if he complimented d on office on ch2). depending choices she will bang martin and maybe that photographer too.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys for real whats the point of playing in EP1 when you didn't make choice to give combat training to daughter? Why did i play for like 3 days if game will suddenly be over because of that decision? I didn't even had that choice because i didn't go to the police.
Can anyone explain that to me? What should i do?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Guys for real whats the point of playing in EP1 when you didn't make choice to give combat training to daughter? Why did i play for like 3 days if game will suddenly be over because of that decision? I didn't even had that choice because i didn't go to the police.
The game has several endings and can end at any time with a certain wrong choice. The availability of options distinguishes the game from the comic book. If you do not want to get an “unexpected ending” follow Walkthrough.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You claim that you read the WT and miss the red letters?
-Don't go to the Police:this will lead to a game over later in the game.Don't choose this option.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
You claim that you read the WT and miss the red letters?
-Don't go to the Police:this will lead to a game over later in the game.Don't choose this option.
Obviously i've read the WT after the game ended. Its not fun reading what will happen next.
NVM i just restarted the game from day 8 and did everything right.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Obviously i've read the WT after the game ended. Its not fun reading what will happen next.
The team has learned that throwing in game overs isn't fun.

Reactions: Watcher X

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Even without the WT,how you can think that is a good idea to not go to the police?
This is not a crime game but Lucas should give you some red flags.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Even without the WT,how you can think that is a good idea to not go to the police?
This is not a crime game but Lucas should give you some red flags.
There are people, who are wishing to see the game show her taken forcibly and non-consensually by other men

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes