Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So rape, which is a crime, does not get an eruption of comments - but sharing which has a whiff of NTR gets a massive upheaval of biblical proportions.

maybe if I keep bringing this up, it will inoculate everyone so we can step into some good old fashion Hollywood style love triangle (or triangles) in the 3rd VN.

Love Triangles:
- Star Wars - Luke, Leia, and Han
- The Great Gatsby - Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, and Tom Buchanan
- Cruel Intensions - Kathryn, Sebastian, and Annette
- Sweet Home Alabama - Jake, Melanie, and Andrew
- Fight Club - The Narrator, Marla Singer, and Tyler Durden
- Spider Man (2002) - Peter, Mary Jane, and Harry
- The Hunger Games - Peeta, Katniss, and Gale
- Titanic - Jack, Rose, and Cal
- X-Men - Wolverine, Jean Grey, and Cyclops
- Casablanca - Rick, Ilsa, and Victor
- The Graduate - Mrs. Robinson, Benjamin, and Elaine
- Sabrina - Linus, Sabrina, and David
- The Twilight Saga - Edward, Bella, and Jacob
- While You Were Sleeping - Peter, Lucy, and Jack
- Love Actually - Mark, Juliet, and Peter
- Reality Bites - Troy, Lelaina, and Michael
- Gone With the Wind - Rhett, Scarlett, and Ashley

Jun 13, 2018
It says still at: :
DMD v0.24 November 30th, 2019
The big day is here.

It should say: "The Big Day Was Here"
Or: DMD v0.25: February 2020
?
:)

Reactions: Ruffuss

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So rape, which is a crime, does not get an eruption of comments - but sharing which has a whiff of NTR gets a massive upheaval of biblical proportions.

maybe if I keep bringing this up, it will inoculate everyone so we can step into some good old fashion Hollywood style love triangle (or triangles) in the 3rd VN.

Love Triangles:
- Star Wars - Luke, Leia, and Han
- The Great Gatsby - Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, and Tom Buchanan
- Cruel Intensions - Kathryn, Sebastian, and Annette
- Sweet Home Alabama - Jake, Melanie, and Andrew
- Fight Club - The Narrator, Marla Singer, and Tyler Durden
- Spider Man (2002) - Peter, Mary Jane, and Harry
- The Hunger Games - Peeta, Katniss, and Gale
- Titanic - Jack, Rose, and Cal
- X-Men - Wolverine, Jean Grey, and Cyclops
- Casablanca - Rick, Ilsa, and Victor
- The Graduate - Mrs. Robinson, Benjamin, and Elaine
- Sabrina - Linus, Sabrina, and David
- The Twilight Saga - Edward, Bella, and Jacob
- While You Were Sleeping - Peter, Lucy, and Jack
- Love Actually - Mark, Juliet, and Peter
- Reality Bites - Troy, Lelaina, and Michael
- Gone With the Wind - Rhett, Scarlett, and Ashley
To be fair most of those are unrequited love triangles. We are expecting consummation :D

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
To be fair most of those are unrequited love triangles. We are expecting consummation :D
Well, by default sex is possible with every developed female in the new VN. The issue is the competition with an actual likable male antagonist - where, if you pick certain women to give your proper attention to, the others will consummate with someone else. Additionally, some women will have a current amor for which you have to best.

The idea is to get some classic love triangle contests (including FMF) where it is not NTR because the MC either has not yet won the girl, so she by definition is not being stolen away when she shags another male, or another male to lose a girl to if you are not pursuing her due to other pursuits.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
How do the dev's on this site and more specifically the devs for DMD make better more filled out models than AAA devs? I'd love to know what program they use and how they make their models...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How do the dev's on this site and more specifically the devs for DMD make better more filled out models than AAA devs? I'd love to know what program they use and how they make their models...
MDots runs the renders out of his personal factory of high end computers. That, I believe, is the main ingredient. Right now DMD and Melody have used Daz3d Genesis 3 models. i believe Milfy City and Being a DIK use Genesis 8 models.

MDots is using Genesis 8 models in the upcoming VN. I’m hoping he’ll buy more computers so we can keep the Same or relatively similar pace.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Place your bets, will Dots FINALLY use a new model for the main LI OR will he stick to the same model he's used.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
MDots runs the renders out of his personal factory of high end computers. That, I believe, is the main ingredient. Right now DMD and Melody have used Daz3d Genesis 3 models. i believe Milfy City and Being a DIK use Genesis 8 models.

MDots is using Genesis 8 models in the upcoming VN. I’m hoping he’ll buy more computers so we can keep the Same or relatively similar pace.
It honestly is very interesting to me. I can't quite explain it, but the way these models interact/are interacted with is something else I swear. I just wish I could see this more often than just in these Ren'py games, not that I'm complaining. It's just sad that the devs who have some of the best work I've seen are underappreciated while devs from AAA titles can't be bothered to put in sometimes the bare minimum.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Are there any games released in the past few weeks/months that are similar to Melody and DMD? I am looking for quality.

I have played loads of games when DMD was still active developed, but due work I have missed pretty much all games released the last 5-6 months.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, by default sex is possible with every developed female in the new VN. The issue is the competition with an actual likable male antagonist - where, if you pick certain women to give your proper attention to, the others will consummate with someone else. Additionally, some women will have a current amor for which you have to best.

The idea is to get some classic love triangle contests (including FMF) where it is not NTR because the MC either has not yet won the girl, so she by definition is not being stolen away when she shags another male, or another male to lose a girl to if you are not pursuing her due to other pursuits.
If the new game has a daughter will she have the option for a FFF love triangle?

For me personally I like the Mr.Dots character formula using a hot daughter. IMO you guys have a winning set up. A daughter and a son in the same situation come off very differently. While the daughter will be naive or seductive the son comes off as not very bright and creepy pervy.

Sep 21, 2017
Dating my Son sounds really amazing. i d love to see that story with main hero as woman
I am onboard! there is basically no shota incest here (that's good) aside from the obvious hentai Japan games....i think many girls will also like this IMO, because some are sisters...and you know a little or big brother perving on you is kinda a hawt taboo :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am onboard! there is basically no shota incest here (that's good) aside from the obvious hentai Japan games....i think many girls will also like this IMO, because some are sisters...and you know a little or big brother perving on you is kinda a hawt taboo :D
Shota incest: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,749
Quite a few non obvious hentai Japan games. https://f95zone.to/threads/insexual-awakening-v1-0-sex-curse-studio.13421/ is probably the most famous.

I made the link by clicking "LATEST UPDATES", then adding the tags "shota" and "incest".

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes