Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
DMD and Melody are very similar games on the concept. Adult main hero. small main girl with best friend. Also these are visual novels in same style. I wish in new game we will have young hero (maybe girl) , milfs, university\ school or smthing like that.

Lebron

Jun 20, 2017
I would love to mirror DMD with DMM. I believe that many forgot how painstaking slow the process was, that for years everybody was waiting to reach some sort of sexual fulfillment. So in the gameplay it was days but like in real life the process was much slower. As for now we witness the male perspective and all the wishes and fantasies that transpire with it. I really believe that a similar storyline with some kind of romantic, erotic and emotional content in the first half is nowhere to be found for son-mother relations. The second part with an xplicit, hardcore style from the son‘s perspective in which basically all the fantasies come to life with the quality we are used to is also not developed anywhere. So in my book I would love to see DMM developing and send Jeff Steel a dozen different storylines and substories.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would love to mirror DMD with DMM. I believe that many forgot how painstaking slow the process was, that for years everybody was waiting to reach some sort of sexual fulfillment. So in the gameplay it was days but like in real life the process was much slower. As for now we witness the male perspective and all the wishes and fantasies that transpire with it. I really believe that a similar storyline with some kind of romantic, erotic and emotional content in the first half is nowhere to be found for son-mother relations. The second part with an xplicit, hardcore style from the son‘s perspective in which basically all the fantasies come to life with the quality we are used to is also not developed anywhere. So in my book I would love to see DMM developing and send Jeff Steel a dozen different storylines and substories.
We have many son/mother games.
Way better is to go with DMS-Dating My Son.We already have AWAM but the progress is slower than DMD.

Reactions: unknown78

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
DMD and Melody are very similar games on the concept. Adult main hero. small main girl with best friend. Also these are visual novels in same style. I wish in new game we will have young hero (maybe girl) , milfs, university\ school or smthing like that.
Small girl? Melody is 5'3". Guess what the average height for a woman in the US is? 5'4". She's shorter than average, but I wouldn't call her "small".

Lebron

Jun 20, 2017
There is not one mother-son game that is interesting, let alone erotic or even great. So as I stated I would be deeply invested in such a classic.

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
So when a new version of DMD is out do I need to restart my game for that chapter? I assume the new update will be for chapter 3, so will I need to start again on chapter 3 or how does it work?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I found Melody to be rather boring and in fact skipped many lines that felt like filler material (especially the quiz lines).

DMD was my introduction to this genre and thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter, but the 2nd and 3rd felt like a different game. They had gold with D and Elena, but it turned into a milking cow (reason why I stopped my 20$ pledge). In the last update we were fucking everyone - totally unbelievable, no suspense - thus fake. My D felt like a brainless cum dump.

The 3rd game should bring back an aspect which many games lack these days - feeling of getting caught. Sniffing panties, groping your daughter/mother stuff like that.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO son/mother angle is not as inviting.
Having a hot well built younger girl keeps attention. A young woman's naiveté is endearing while for a guy he looks "slow".
IMO seeing a young girl run around naked is hot, a guy not so much.

i like the Mr.Dots team formula, I just hope the new story has a plot that has a wider appeal.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO son/mother angle is not as inviting.
Having a hot well built younger girl keeps attention. A young woman's naiveté is endearing while for a guy he looks "slow".
IMO seeing a young girl run around naked is hot, a guy not so much.

i like the Mr.Dots team formula, I just hope the new story has a plot that has a wider appeal.
Wider appeal?Let me try.
special-last unicorn horny-girl meets lots of guys that need to ride her over the rainbow to get back home and save the world

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So when a new version of DMD is out do I need to restart my game for that chapter? I assume the new update will be for chapter 3, so will I need to start again on chapter 3 or how does it work?
dmd ends next year so all updates will for ch 3 so saves will work on newer update.

How far does 0.24 go? I haven't updated since 0.22.5.
to analsex and sharing d with others.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wider appeal?Let me try.
special-last unicorn horny-girl meets lots of guys that need to ride her over the rainbow to get back home and save the world
I like that idea.
Add a few fairy princesses riding her too.

I meant a wider appeal than Melody.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So... if i don't want to share, and i don't want the pet thing... the game is finished for me :(

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes