dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
at The 50’s Diner i didn't get the scene of Grab D's boobs. plz tell me what went wrong? and at the end of day 11 CR level didn't increase. my LP is 75 and FP 80 CL 6. PLZ help.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
here's unpopular opinion
i'd love if there was more build up between georgina and dad instead of just hey i have a crush on you,now you may grab my boobs,look at me masturbating and let me suck your dick,as this teaser is implying
developer and writers are doing fantastic job with the build up between dad and daughter,i'm sure they would to the same with georgina,i'd love to see her trying to hit on dad and flirt outrageously,seducing him more and more before spicy things but that would cause meltdown with the impatient players,this way georgina will be filler to appease players until relationship with daughter becomes more erotic

primsteg

May 8, 2017
here's unpopular opinion
i'd love if there was more build up between georgina and dad instead of just hey i have a crush on you,now you may grab my boobs,look at me masturbating and let me suck your dick,as this teaser is implying
developer and writers are doing fantastic job with the build up between dad and daughter,i'm sure they would to the same with georgina,i'd love to see her trying to hit on dad and flirt outrageously,seducing him more and more before spicy things but that would cause meltdown with the impatient players,this way georgina will be filler to appease players until relationship with daughter becomes more erotic
I agree with you. But this shouldn't be all in one day.. in like few days/patches.

In mu opinion even now story is going too fast.. but this is my unpopular opinion.

Reactions: flanby

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I thought the same thing because of F's pants... reminded me of the Mask.. and that view of Georgina reminds me of the girl in mask as well. :)

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Finished the latest version. Is it me, or does the daughter's level of naivete bordering on mentally challenged? Look, I'm a big fan of the slow-burn seduction/corruption thing. And I know the game (so far) only covers 10 days; so I don't expect her to just have a "whore switch" get flipped. But the end of this update was ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Finished the latest version. Is it me, or does the daughter's level of naivete bordering on mentally challenged? Look, I'm a big fan of the slow-burn seduction/corruption thing. And I know the game (so far) only covers 10 days; so I don't expect her to just have a "whore switch" get flipped. But the end of this update was ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she was in girls boarding school for the most of her life.
Her mother was very strict,.... basically she was cut off from the real world.

AND it is a game that is trying to compress something that usually takes months or years, into days.
You need to have patience and develop certain resistance to logic.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Well she was in girls boarding school for the most of her life.
Her mother was very strict,.... basically she was cut off from the real world.
Are you kidding me? Some of the biggest sluts I've ever met went to all-girls schools. Dude, they go away for a 9 months, with no contact with the opposite sex. You know what you spend most of your time thinking about when you have no access to sex?

SEX.

You know what girls talk about when they're deprived of sex?

SEX

You know what they come home starving for after nine months?

I'll give you a hint: it's not piza.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Are you kidding me? Some of the biggest sluts I've ever met went to all-girls schools. Dude, they go away for a 9 months, with no contact with the opposite sex. You know what you spend most of your time thinking about when you have no access to sex?

SEX.

SEX

But if they've never had it, they do not know what they were missing.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016

SEX.

SEX

There is one major assumption with what you just stated, and that is that the girl (slut?) has already experienced the thing that they are being deprived of for those 9 months. This is simply not the case with D, and it is hard to miss something that you have never tried and have almost no knowledge of.

This has been spoken about before but based on the little back-story we have on the Mother it appears she has deliberately restricted D's knowledge and experience of/with sex so that D will be a perfect bargaining token to improve the mother's partner's business relationship with the scummy boyfriend's father.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes