greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
if you never had it wouldn't you wanna do it more and be horny?
Think about what potential triggers are involved to cause someone to get 'horny'.

They can be visual / chemical stimulants that cause the body to react in particular ways, but these types stimulants effect different people at different levels of intensity, and some people not at all.

They can be based on previous experiences and the desire to want more, but that requires previously having those experiences. Studies have shown that some people have never masturbated, no matter how old they were at the time of the interview.

They can be based on wanting something that either others have or have experienced, but that requires knowledge of the things you have yet to experience. This is one potential possibility for D as she has a friend that talks about sex so it would be possible for D to want something that she does yet have, but she might be waiting to find the 'right' person to learn these things with.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I think you missed the part about the sluttiest girls I've ever met. I'm not making assumptions, I'm relaying first-hand information here.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wanted to if there is any way to extract all the images from the game
If you don't want to bother to download the images (seeing that you've downloaded them already, they are just inaccessable outside of the game), yes there's a tool or two for that.

I really like Unren.bat:

Simply place a copy of Unren.bat inside your main Dating My Daughter 0.11 folder. Click on it to open, choose option 4, and it'll tell you when it's done.

Then simply look inside the subfolders inside of DMD11 (whatever your D.M.D. folder is named)/game/images. You'll see a bunch of folders labeled by day, and a bunch of images inside of those!

This will also set you up for the use of any Dating My Daughter mods later, should you decide you want to go that route.

Keep a .zipped copy of DMD handy, for future patches. The patches are designed for unextracted versions of the game, but of course once you've patched your install you can extract again at that point.

Reactions: Krull

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Georgina is bae <3 need more of that woman ( note I said woman not bitch, that is reserved for the mother of daughter in this case and boss lady ) she and D are mmmm good stuff.

Also the discussion of indeed all school girls are understandable from both sides however there is something missing,
Not only did she go to an all girl school but was it not one bordering on religious shit ? I could be wrong so ill have to replay the game again but if that is the case I doubt they have classes about intercourse or sex education there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: From the looks of it if most of you were around the age of 16 - 20 and you guys have gotten a girl similar to D or a similar situation ( not the incest part not talking about that ) yall would have bailed on her within a month because.
A) Not knowing how to handle the situation and she not putting out fast enough.
B) Being one selfish asshole thinking literally with nothing but you dick. Instead of trying to understand her and trying to put yourself in her shoes.
C) Thinking she is mentally unstable so you fuck off to something much more fun and faster to bang instead of putting in time to understand her as a person and figuring out what is going on. In other words instead of communicating you just assume shit and go with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think you missed the part about the sluttiest girls I've ever met. I'm not making assumptions, I'm relaying first-hand information here.
I wasn't talking about any girls you may of met in real life, the assumption I was talking about was relating the real-life girl(s) behaviour to that of D.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I wasn't talking about any girls you may of met in real life, the assumption I was talking about was relating the real-life girl(s) behaviour to that of D.
I know. The point is that boarding school is not some magically shielded haven where erections and what causes then remain a complete mystery to 18 year old girls. I can totally see her being a shy, insecure virgin. That's fine. I can see her being naive and perhaps easy to manipulate. Fine.

But when you're 18 years old, playing naked kissing games with a dude who's been groping you every time you're alone for a moment, there's something very wrong with you if you're not clear on why he's hard.

And no, "but he's your dad" doesn't cut it as a reason. You know damn well you have an unorthodox relationship with all the things you're doing, and your insistence on hiding it from everyone.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I know. The point is that boarding school is not some magically shielded haven where erections and what causes then remain a complete mystery to 18 year old girls. I can totally see her being a shy, insecure virgin. That's fine. I can see her being naive and perhaps easy to manipulate. Fine.

But when you're 18 years old, playing naked kissing games with a dude who's been groping you every time you're alone for a moment, there's something very wrong with you if you're not clear on why he's hard.

And no, "but he's your dad" doesn't cut it as a reason. You know damn well you have an unorthodox relationship with all the things you're doing, and your insistence on hiding it from everyone.

Dude, It's a game.

And so far it is the closest representation of Innocence --> Slut transition, with nice visuals, intriguing storytelling and FAP potential.

Take it or leave it.
No one is begging you to play it.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I have known girls going to catholic school who also have been complete prudes and wouldn't fuck a fly. I've also known catholic boarding school girls that would fuck anything that moved... but those are the exceptions to the rule. most of those all girl boarding schools that are religious really put down the guilt trip that any carnal desire is tantamount to devil worshiping and many of those girls when they leave or find a friend that isn't so indoctrinated start to open up when they leave the school. this is what is happening to D in all of this, she is opening up to someone she sees as an authority figure and then it's also her FIRST crush because he pays attention to her, puts her wants ahead of his in the short term where as her mother and brad only put their wants and only teach her things in the short run because well they want something. and then the boyfriend, he hasn't texted her in days.... she was taught that the boyfriend was supposed to want her and that isn't being shown.

Like it was said, this is a GAME it is not real life, this process of removing the years of indoctrination would take years, and sexually she wouldn't open up this fast (known psychological fact) unless someone had raped her before... which we don't know happened or not but i'd guess not because there would be other signs too and they aren't there.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Wait... this is a game? Damn it! Here I was all waiting for the Fox News to report the fathers and the daughters are all getting it on now that the Holy Orange One is in the Orange House. Next you people are going to tell me that giant boobs don't defy gravity and Ivanka has a dick.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hi guys, it's been quite a bit since the last time I wrote here.

I just wanted to tell you that I've finally gone back working on the game - I couldn't contribute to the last insatalment since I was abroad for research purposes - and I just finished writing one of the two photo shoot scenes... I'm quite happy with the final result, I'm curious to know how you will like it!

BTW, we are not sure yet we'll be able to include both of the photo shoots scenes in the next version because they are HUGE (Cupid Game magnitude), so keep your fingers crossed. Worst case scenario, you'll be forced to choose one of the photographers (Richard or Georgina) and wait for a later instalment to see the other scene implemented.

I've read that some of you didn't like the last couple of episodes, I agree they felt a bit rushed and contrived here and there, but they were needed story-wise (also, branching the game is trying!). Hope you'll change your opinion with the next one!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Georgina shoot please if that's the only one you can include in next update!

Thank you @Aitan_3 for providing us with some update!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, it's been quite a bit since the last time I wrote here.

I just wanted to tell you that I've finally gone back working on the game - I couldn't contribute to the last insatalment since I was abroad for research purposes - and I just finished writing one of the two photo shoot scenes... I'm quite happy with the final result, I'm curious to know how you will like it!

BTW, we are not sure yet we'll be able to include both of the photo shoots scenes in the next version because they are HUGE (Cupid Game magnitude), so keep your fingers crossed. Worst case scenario, you'll be forced to choose one of the photographers (Richard or Georgina) and wait for a later instalment to see the other scene implemented.

I've read that some of you didn't like the last couple of episodes, I agree they felt a bit rushed and contrived here and there, but they were needed story-wise (also, branching the game is trying!). Hope you'll change your opinion with the next one!
Hmm, I really don't know what could be so interesting about a photo shoot.

No matter how complicated you can make it.

I was hoping for some other detraction and that photo shoot was just a small thing, like visit the beach scene or even smaller.

Ehh, well. :/

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
to be fair the photoshoot with Richard was teased sometime around Day 3 or 4 when you first meet him (and coincidentally with jerk face Lucas)

so if it means Cupid night level of content then yes I'm very interested in D's outfits and possible nudes.

about 17 days left!

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hey guys I want to be clear, the photo shoot won't be as COMPLEX as the Cupid Game, just similar as per words count. Also, there will be different branches depending on the exhibition points you gained throughout the game. As for the content, a photo shoot naturally lends itself to a lot of "eye-candies", backers are eager (at least I think) to see daughter in cute poses, sexy poses, lewd poses... Expect that and more. As @atlas114 said, this scene has been teased since day 2 (!), so it deserved some attention.

But then again, I just wrote the scene; I'm not sure neither if MrDots will manage to render the whole thing (each pose would take some time to be rendered, and as I said I imagined lots of them) nor if he'll manage to bend the code so to include those branches I mentioned (the way I created the scene, some ret-conning would be needed in regards to the amount of EXH points gained in the past, in order to create a system where, if you have -let's say- more than 20 points, you can be sure that a certain scene, and not another, actually happened... not sure if it is possible to implement this without having players replaying the previous scenes though).

All this to say: don't get your expectation too high just because of what I'm writing. Consider my posts as a look beyond the scenes for those interested, not as game spoilers strictu sensu.

Finally, I want to reassure @RobJoy : there will be other peaks in this update. I'm just beginning to write F & D's night scene...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
F & D's night scene...

Great. :)

But what about more story developing?
I mean the whole story leads to her separating from mother.
Starting to live with father.

I was hoping them going to look for a new apartment, maybe even a house. So naturally they would have to scout a few locations.
Giving the player a choice of apartments limited by what options he chose in the past. Say bigger one for eventual harem if any (Elena,.... Georgina).
Or smaller one, perfect just for F+D.
Naughty one with Jacuzzi if D is more corrupted. Casual romantic one..... plenty of choices. The final choice would 1 location that is perfect for all of that. But the story would be getting to that point.

Maybe preparation for school. Then start of school.
This would be a new experience for D, since there are plenty of boys there to Dick Block father and create inner turmoil in D. Father would need to fight for D since now there is a broader competition (maybe some nice boys at school D is interested in).

Not sure, but the story started to really take shape.
Now we are just focused on photo shoot and that is her future apparently?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes