QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
I dont know why but I think I encountered a bug in chapter one. It doesen t matter how many fp or lp I have lucas always comes and gropes daughter and I get a game over. Am I doing something wrong ?
You have to go to the cops and get the self-defense training.

Believe they talk about it after MC gets punched and ends up in the hospital.
Wort part of chapter 1. Unfortunately you have to go back to a previous save or start over. I recommend using the the walkthrough mod if you can.
Yo, I just ran into this myself as well. WTF? That scene with the cops choice (I chose to deny calling the police) happened ages ago. I'm not replaying this whole thing again......how is there a work around with this???? I'm a one save gamer.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yo, I just ran into this myself as well. WTF? That scene with the cops choice (I chose to deny calling the police) happened ages ago. I'm not replaying this whole thing again......how is there a work around with this???? I'm a one save gamer.
You can probably edit your save on here

Don't know the variable though.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Nope you shit out of luck
Maybe don't be a one save guy
Pity you are going to miss out on a great game because of it
The daughter is a hottie and cutie.....got some blue balls going. It was just staring to heat up too where it ends. In the name of the quarantine, I might have to replay hahahaha. I want to see her fucked properly lmao. I don't know if there's harem in this game, but I'm already dreaming of a harem with the daughter, elena, Jennifer and the photographer milf.....that was insanely stupid though, to have a pivotal choice that could end the game happen hours earlier. I understand that these guys aren't funded game dev's working for Playstation type game studios, so oh well, it is what it is......

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
The daughter is a hottie and cutie.....got some blue balls going. It was just staring to heat up too where it ends. In the name of the quarantine, I might have to replay hahahaha. I want to see her fucked properly lmao. I don't know if there's harem in this game, but I'm already dreaming of a harem with the daughter, elena, Jennifer and the photographer milf.....that was insanely stupid though, to have a pivotal choice that could end the game happen hours earlier. I understand that these guys aren't funded game dev's working for Playstation type game studios, so oh well, it is what it is......
Daughter is being banged senseless and harem is being built

Reactions: QLEDgamer

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Daughter is being banged senseless and harem is being built
Thats what I like to hear. The funnest part of summertime saga to me, was trying and succeeding in getting 5 girls pregnant in a 3 day period hahaha. I wanted to see them all in the hospital at once but it didn't do it. Only 4 rooms anyways

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
It's not that bad. Remember you can skip already read text which will make returning to kick Lucas in the balls a lot quicker.
Glad they pretty much ditched the whole Lucas storyline. To me it was pretty boring and unneeded

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You probably shouldn't just have 1 save in a choice-based visual novel.

You might have an older autosave that will work. Open the save folder, and look for files that start with "auto". Rename them to the correct name format, which is <page>-<slot>-LT1.save .
2-1-LT1.save is the first slot on page 2.

Reactions: QLEDgamer

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
It's not that bad. Remember you can skip already read text which will make returning to kick Lucas in the balls a lot quicker.
Actually in the end and where I'm at now, I'm glad I had to start over. The 2nd go through I had the condom to fuck Elena. It was hot as fuck how he mounted that tight little cutie and fucked her doggy.....her and the daughter are amazing in their own unique ways. Please don't spoil, but there better be a threesome with those two tarts :p:p:p:love::love:

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
You probably shouldn't just have 1 save in a choice-based visual novel.

You might have an older autosave that will work. Open the save folder, and look for files that start with "auto". Rename them to the correct name format, which is <page>-<slot>-LT1.save .
2-1-LT1.save is the first slot on page 2.
I appreciate it, thanks for the advice. I'm mult-saving now, indeed. I replayed but with skipping enabled as was suggested by someone earlier and its worked out fine. I just posted something about being glad that I had to restart, right before I read this.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
There wasn't daily TV addresses/press conferences by Trump in Jan or Feb. The quarantine didn't start until March 11ish or so???? All I do know is that I'm laid off from work cause of this shit, people got sick, some died. I'm at the point where I don't care when it started, where it came from or what the experts predict. My ears are def to it all now, except for when they announce we can all start getting back to some kind of normalcy, or good news for a change.
I'm one of the fortunate ones that have remained working through it all but would like to see life go back to normal for sure. As long as it's not rushed causing a second wave to start

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Does this game have mom son sex?
Closest thing was when Rachel "daughters mom", was banging one of her daughters friends. It wasnt really fleshed out and there wasn't full sex scenes for that scenario though. Too bad, would have been hot

I'm one of the fortunate ones that have remained working through it all but would like to see life go back to normal for sure. As long as it's not rushed causing a second wave to start
I've been hearing that some people have been making more $$$ on unemployment, combined with their stimulus $$$, that they're deciding they would rather collect and not go back to work. That is utter lunacy. No cabin fever??? Their jobs can be given to someone else who wants to work, which would fuck them when the govt $$$ runs out ($$$ won't flow forever)…..pure laziness. I would pay someone a one time fee to hire me right now and go back to work. I'm sick of sitting around here, but these people.....lmao

Reactions: Kidconan
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes