QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Pretty much any scene with Elena and Jennifer in them.

Also, since you're thinking about starting chapter 3. Be sure to have on hand the number of friend points, love points, ass points, breast points, exhibition points, sharing points, etc at the end of chapter 2. It's all in the status screen. Chapter 3 will ask you for those numbers once you start it.

Thanks for the heads up bud....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the max is 400.
That way you don't have to sacrifice an action just to get points.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
:Kahve::Kahve::Kahve::Kahve::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::uyku::uyku::uyku::uyku::Kahve::Kahve::Kahve::Kahve:: Emin:: Emin:: Emin:: Emin::Kahve::Kahve::Kahve::Kahve:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So I'm guessing by those yellow bold letters, this is the 'ntr'/sharing update... Only other reason I can guess why people would be fighting in discord.

D

Deleted member 992182

OK, so reading recent comments ... I generally agree that the sharing route likely won't be subversive or abusive, though I would like to see:

• D gets to choose when/where for her dalliances, after general agreement with her fiancee to swing (and, like most such arrangements, maintains communications about when/with who and how it went)
  • Something goes wrong in the communications arrangement - preferably involving Jennifer and/or Elena - leading to friction and a need to find a way back to trust between the core couple, then with others in their orbit.

In other words, I desire some challenges: if D was removed from her fairy tale existence under the spell of a wicked witch, we need a bit of real-world consequences in her currently rocketing growth path to ever-widening relationship and sexual expressions, IMHO.
Exactly. Whatever it is and however it happens it should involve Dee (and potentially the MC) experiencing challenges and a bit of strife.

It's too much of a fairytale right now and especially for a game that almost had her get raped 4 times in the first chapter alone. It doesn't have to be that exactly but some true consequences and challenges should begin to face them.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes