Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
(English is not my native language, so... sorry!)

What a fuck happened? That was the mindblowing hell of a version! I'm no sure how I choose the options, but that was a delightful experience! The script was incredible! And the finale, geniously made! Congrats!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another good update. i was sure f will get heartattack or stroke when g and d proposed 3some.

d's photoshoot with f reminded me of this:

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Beyond the render for Rachel what about her character appeals? I find her disturbing, I mean she refused to allow F to have any contact with D for a long time, allowed her husband to sound proof her daughter's room (the "tantrum room"), had an affair with her daughter's boyfriend, and was in the process of forcing D to marry the boyfriend because of a business deal.

I'd rather that they never see her again.
Yeah

Basically what Rachel did, is unforgivable. Frankly, it's quite nauseating to even think, that there actually are people, who think heinous shit like this should be something you can just apologize away. No... it needs to have a price to pay, way BEYOND just her never seeing her daughter again.

Hmph! I'm going to be seriously pissed off, if the whore does not end up dead, or destitute & living in the streets by the end of the game. In "Good ending", I might add.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah

Basically what Rachel did, is unforgivable. Frankly, it's quite nauseating to even think, that there actually are people, who think heinous shit like this should be something you can just apologize away. No... it needs to have a price to pay, way BEYOND just her never seeing her daughter again.

Hmph! I'm going to be seriously pissed off, if the whore does not end up dead, or destitute & living in the streets by the end of the game. In "Good ending", I might add.
Rachel is a thoroughly despicable character and this is the one time that fucking is not going to make it better. Doesn't matter how submissive she may be in hopes of having a relationship with her daughter, the players need to be given the option to never have anything to do with her.

I completely forgot that Rachel had an affair with her father while married to the MC and didn't know that D was the MC until she had a paternity test done. Her list of sins is too grievous to overcome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Rachel is despicable yes. I'd like the option to make her a drug-addicted submissive anal whore the MC can pimp out to the residents of the town, the proceeds from which D can donate to ETAP.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game sucks for those who play the pure route now. It became really dull, they keep doing the same thing. Wish it ended in chapter 2 or something if you were pursuing the pure route. The game keeps on going just to add additional kinks which would be fine normally but like i've stated the pure route became so repetitive because of that. Additionally, I hate that the D has no personality, she would do anything, even get fucked by others if you tell her so which is a huge turn off.
This is the problem the dev team ran into.

The D only route is pretty much done, aside from her career stuff and getting married/kids. There really isn't much of anything for them to do with that route that they haven't already done as far as sex and activities go.

The other characters routes are basically just getting development started though (besides Elena/Georgina), along with harem/sharing etc.. Thats also a problem, I think all of them besides Margo/Ryan got introduced way back in Ch1. So that got put off for a while.

I'd wonder how far ahead the team writes ahead, I think that could've been avoided quite easily.

Reactions: RustyV

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I don't know... after finishing Melody, MrDots next project SL didn't convince me at all... so I remain tier only for DMD. And I still hope for more "fetishism" now that "basic" sex stuff is done, whatever for D only route or any others routes...
Somehow I wish this game to never have a true ending. It doesn't bother me to get "milked" if there's still hope for "stuff" I'd like to see.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Omg that cliffhanger is so ... i dont even know how to discribe it xD I just replayed from the start an then when it get really interesting the cliffhanger. cant wait for the next update

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I hate that the D has no personality, she would do anything, even get fucked by others if you tell her so
She is so easy to manipulate. Oliva, Elena and Georgina - at least she knows them, but she had the threesome with Margo while barely knowing her. You even hear the other's thoughts on how they are manipulating her. I know she can not decline a choice made by the player (nor would I want her to), but sometimes she seems like her only thoughts are to give other's what they want. Even F was surprised how easy D agreed to Georgina's request for sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Omg that cliffhanger is so ... i dont even know how to discribe it xD I just replayed from the start an then when it get really interesting the cliffhanger. cant wait for the next update
i'd love to see rachel's face if g and d would come nekkid to see what's that commotion. she would either passout or get stroke.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
came across same issue, bugged?
I got the same. Assumed it may have been due to calling Jennifer to clean the apartment instead of Georgina.
It may be a bug. May try to replay Chapter 2 again and selecting Georgina to clean apartment as prior to coffee shop scene in the dialogue Georgina references that she knows about the true relationship between father and daughter.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Oh come on people, what`s that crap about Rachel. I for one love that woman. Sure she made some bad decisions but who hasn`t? She is showing character by coming to sort it out with her daughter and ex. Above that now that we know what is happening between D and F, she just might have been right about separating them, no? If this would have been real life that is, but, lucky us, it isn`t is it, it`s a VN and a damn good one too where we don`t have to take things seriously do we? Said that, I hope that they work it out, everything is going as we like to see it and hopefully we`ll have a chance to give Rachel some dick too. That goes for Tyra as well ( yes i know i like bitchy women, sorry) Can`t wait till next update, damn you MrDots!!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Above that now that we know what is happening between D and F, she just might have been right about separating them, no? If this would have been real life that is, but, lucky us, it isn`t is it, it`s a VN and a damn good one too where we don`t have to take things seriously do we?
Right? I mean lets look at Rachel she cheated on F once with her own father. She, I believe, said she did cheat on him with Brad before getting a divorce. She became too overprotective of her daughter and acquiesced to too many of Brads wrong decisions for D. And then there's F. He's banging his daughter. He's grooming her as wife and plans on fathering children with her. He's cheating on her. He's grooming her for multi partner sex, other women or men. Really Rachel and F are on pretty equal footing here.(Honestly Rachel is probably the actual better parent)

So yeah, I want Rachel D and F to reconcile, extend the game out with Rachel and F doing a little dating and rekindlng and ending with a big old all in the family threesome!

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes