• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
Any guesses on when we get the bestiality content? Or has that plan been scrapped? (The game had the Bestiality tag when it was originally uploaded now almost 4 years ago.)

• Angry
Reactions: Ed B

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm not saying Dots is milking fans (that would be stupid), but I will say that a lot of this update felt like padding.

When you are on a route with multiple women you get the feeling it is moving along both with Elena and Georgina and sharing D with them, but with D it really is just the same old, same old at this point.

I hope they bring this game to an end soon and if they stop doing episodes like this one and instead focus on continuing the story, this could be done in 2 maybe 3 updates depending on how much you want to show from MC's life after the main story ends.
Nah, I think this was a transition update, setting up the next part of the story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For some reason I want F D and Rachael to reconcile and form a threesome family with everyone married to each other.
Beyond the render for Rachel what about her character appeals? I find her disturbing, I mean she refused to allow F to have any contact with D for a long time, allowed her husband to sound proof her daughter's room (the "tantrum room"), had an affair with her daughter's boyfriend, and was in the process of forcing D to marry the boyfriend because of a business deal.

I'd rather that they never see her again.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Beyond the render for Rachel what about her character appeals? I find her disturbing, I mean she refused to allow F to have any contact with D for a long time, allowed her husband to sound proof her daughter's room (the "tantrum room"), had an affair with her daughter's boyfriend, and was in the process of forcing D to marry the boyfriend because of a business deal.

Yep...…...…. Cue the car crash for Rachel

Reactions: RustyV and Hones

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Sharing yes ...There isn't ntr and never will be
Even though sharing (swinging in future may be) is avoidable it is as useless as knitted condom, as you progress through the game you get the feeling that main objective (final goal) of the Dev is to share her with whomever got a dick. It's like main conspiracy theory of game is revolving around it.
Dialogue writing is in such a way that directly or indirectly it suggests sharing (60 to 70% of update dedicated to it) sometimes even swinging.Don't get me wrong but someone like me who don't like it,its just a turnoff.
Well it's not like Dev will go bankrupt if i don't download this one so no hard feelings here.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
without forgetting that Rachel cheated on F with her own father and now that she realizes that her little girl refuses to continue living with her, she will pursue her at seaside in pure stalker style

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017

Absolutely I totally get where you are coming from! But I'm this huge mark for some reason for the whole redemption arc. For when a character realizes all the wrong choices they've made and tries to change. Not the bad guy in a movie heroic sacrifices himself in the last scene type thing but the A Christmas Carol type. In this case a family destroyed by bad choices being made whole again(With some added kink). Plus I feel that F still did love Rachel.

By the by, I play so many of these games and this one has gone on for awhile so I don't recall but was Rachel ever cheating on F? I just can't remember.

edit:

without forgetting that she cheated on F with her own father
Okay so the Rachel/father thing was going on during the marriage? Still though I might give her a pass on that one. I mean F is plowing their own daughter.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
By the by, I play so many of these games and this one has gone on for awhile so I don't recall but was Rachel ever cheating on F? I just can't remember.
I just indicated it ;) With his own father. So much so that she had to take a test to find out if D was really F's daughter

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I just indicated it ;) With his own father. So much so that she had to take a test to find out if D was really F's daughter
Indeed. I was actually typing out my post while you had posted and didn't see it. Now that you mention the paternity test part though I do remember the scene.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I almost expect Rachel to attempt to control D's modeling carrier now that she see's dollar signs. Did you see her eyes when she caught a glimpse of D on the billboard. Look past the maternal hurt, that was greed flashing in her eyes. An opportunistic cunt to the end. Still attempting to take D back over in her thinking. She and Lucas need some quality time together don't you think LOL.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I almost expect Rachel to attempt to control D's modeling carrier now that she see's dollar signs. Did you see her eyes when she caught a glimpse of D on the billboard. Look past the maternal hurt, that was greed flashing in her eyes. An opportunistic cunt to the end. Still attempting to take D back over in her thinking. She and Lucas need some quality time together don't you think LOL.
Nah won't work Professional courtesy would be involved.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Nah won't work Professional courtesy would be involved.
Did you just reply to your own post ;)

But seriously c'mon we are party to her internal dialogue we know she thinks she'd screwed up her life and that she just wants to salvage her relationship with her daughter.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, how much love points, boobs and ass points I get from chapter 2? I kinda forgot bcs I played this game long time ago. Thank you

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes