cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why are there so many lesbians in this game:confused: it just distracting at this point? why just not make the lesbian game rather than this:(. if this is a woman in real life I don't have a word to say. if I continue, it going to be a long rent at this point so I'm done.
bis not lesbians, every woman/girl with lesbian sex has had sex/sexual intercourse with mc.

Reactions: josefwest

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
What a snoozefest this chapter 3. I fell like there's no progress in either the relationship and the sex acts in the last 3-4 updates. It's always shower/couch/bed sex etc.
Did you not notice D blowing F under the table at a restaurant? She's clearly getting way more into risky/public sex.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Did you not notice D blowing F under the table at a restaurant? She's clearly getting way more into risky/public sex.
And this was one of the very few (if not the only) time when D didn't do what F asked her to do! If she gets her own mind it can become interesting.. New posibilities arise :)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I just love all the threesomes. I wish only that Elena would move in and open the harem possibilities with Georgina as alpha female.
Don't hold your breath unfortunately

Georgina and Elena haven't even met each other yet and we are closing in on the end of CH3 and we all know how slow things progress- but thats prob just for any MMF action- Now that I think about it -D has had five 3somes with 4 different girls in the space of a week now

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone got DMD 1-3 mods that work, i got only the version 0.14 of the game and i cant find new one to download, i even tryd to find the save games u post here but u delete it, or maby commands for console ?
anyone ?
(PC version)

Last edited:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
this fucking game lmao. would it kill him to write some real foreplay ? there is nothing sexy about these sex scenes. am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that he can't create any renders of the characters taking off their clothes ? it's like in one pic she has her bra on and in the next pic it appears to have somehow vanished, but the rest of the render is exactly the same... oh, and It seems that the little overinflated barbie doll is thirsty for some BBC ( who could have seen that one coming :Kappa:)

Reactions: Krynh and mizilic

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
why are there so many lesbians in this game:confused: it just distracting at this point? why just not make the lesbian game rather than this:(. if this is a woman in real life I don't have a word to say. if I continue, it going to be a long rent at this point so I'm done.
Might just be the people I hang out with, but there's only 4 of us who are straight in a group of about 16, Some prefer guys, some prefer chicks, but they're all various shades of Bi.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
small bug report, during D and Georgina's makeout session in the changing rooms, Georginas hair is all over the place in a couple of renders.
I noticed some clipping and less than Mr. Dots usuallly great standards in some other renders too. I think Mr. Dots may have phoned this episode in, a tiny bit, and was more focused on the launch of Sunshine Love, of which I am really not a fan. I still enjoyed this episode enough to remain a subscriber.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes