loters

Oct 9, 2017
It is clearly explained in the WT that the Georgina option dissapears after the 3some while the 3some with her remains. reason being most probably that a mini harem route & ending with D and G is planned.
U can have the other girls, but u have to choose Georgina or Jeniffer, u cant have both.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well.. well.. well.. There are 2 groups of fans of DMD: 1 - those who love only the F/D incest part of the game and who would do all to avoid any other interaction of F or (God forbid) of D with anybody else, be that a woman or a man and 2 - those (like me) who would love to see both F and D fucking everybody who's not hiding behind a tree till you count to 3 in all imaginable and unimaginable combinations. In this update both groups have been.. somehow disappointed. Group 1 mainly because although they frenetically click on every possible choice in order to avoid everything that would bring them off the D only path, they still get dialogues referring to other paths, and group 2 basically because of the slowliness with which the MMF and swinger routes progress (if at all).
While playing the update and seeing that all we get this time were Martin's hands on D's tits (by accident) plus quite jealous thoughts of F whenever Martin looks at D (which makes the MMF path even harder to reach), I was about to post here a very negative comment.
BUT.. BUT.. BUT..
Then..Georgina came out of the blue and, within a few scenes and short but complex explanations, managed to do what all the other girls that prepare for it since ages, didn't manage yet. She got it ALL! Very nice indeed! Although very "unorthodox" dramaturgicaly speaking.
At this point I understood that there is nothing WE can ever do to change the fuckin' slow build up of Mr.Dots!
But HE can do it! Whenever he wants, if he wants, and within seconds! If we like it slow or quick seems to be irrelevant :)

And then I asked myself why did he need to do that NOW, why did he have to bring Georgina so quick back in the game and have her get the cherry on the cake before Elena, before Olivia, before any MMF, before any swinging.. Of course we've seen that "quickness" with Margo also, but I think this time there is a different reason for it: Mr. Dots starts preparing the alternative "mini harem" routes and endings! Of which F/D/G will most probably (in fact surely) be one..

Hmmm.. not bad but.. what does that mean for us in "group2" ? It means.. "Lasciate ogni speranza" (forget any hope) to see D developing into a "hot wife" within Ch3! It seems that Mr Dots will concentrate for the moment on a few "mini harem" routes and endings and probably even offer those endings in Ch3 along with the long awaited and since Ch2 highly necessary F/D ending, with marriage and pregnancy and all, to satisfy all "kids" :). And then, probably (and hpefuly) Mr.Dots will also take care of us in the group 2. But that in.. Ch4. That's the way it seems to be wanted..

So I think there isn't much hope for us in group 2 to see D getting finally a BBC in her pussy in the next update because the MMF is obviously just a side experience in Ch3. Hopefully Ch4 will go4it and more - remember that Martin has 2 twin brothers.. :) (and a sister.. if needed). Then, In Ch4 we can hope to see D as a professional model doing what models usually do and being a great "hot wife" with F's permission, of course and to his and her satisfaction, not to forget ours :)

This all being said, I decided to not post a negative comment on this update, because, due to the reasons explained above, this update does what it's supposed to do in order to develop the story at Mr.Dots speed and towards his planned endings. Group 2.. we must just wait! Till next year if needed (and with permission from Mrs. Corona).. For the moment let's try to enjoy the FFMs and mini harems that will be obviously set up in the next updates and let's hope (at least I hope that very much as a big fan of swinging) that we may see once in a while a swing with Ryan and Margo and another with Graham and Olivia (even if those might be just soft swaps not full swaps). But I would not expect more than maximum a handjob on Martin in the next update.. Then he goes away and comes back for more in .. Ch4 :)

PS: Just 1 small negative about this update: I could see absolutely no reason to not have a F/D sex scene in the air baloon, during a nice sunset.. No reason other than maybe Mr.Dots getting bored himself about so many F/D sex scenes with the same animations , just in different places. Which would be understandable.. Poor guys in Group1, how can you stand this and only this since years :)?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just love all the threesomes. I wish only that Elena would move in and open the harem possibilities with Georgina as alpha female.

Reactions: MrFriendly

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
U can have the other girls, but u have to choose Georgina or Jeniffer, u cant have both.
Yes you can :) Change it in menu. It was probably a mistake originally (nobody liked it) which is probably one of the reasons that menu was added.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why are there so many lesbians in this game:confused: it just distracting at this point? why just not make the lesbian game rather than this:(. if this is a woman in real life I don't have a word to say. if I continue, it going to be a long rent at this point so I'm done.
bis not lesbians, every woman/girl with lesbian sex has had sex/sexual intercourse with mc.

Reactions: josefwest

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
What a snoozefest this chapter 3. I fell like there's no progress in either the relationship and the sex acts in the last 3-4 updates. It's always shower/couch/bed sex etc.
Did you not notice D blowing F under the table at a restaurant? She's clearly getting way more into risky/public sex.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Did you not notice D blowing F under the table at a restaurant? She's clearly getting way more into risky/public sex.
And this was one of the very few (if not the only) time when D didn't do what F asked her to do! If she gets her own mind it can become interesting.. New posibilities arise :)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I just love all the threesomes. I wish only that Elena would move in and open the harem possibilities with Georgina as alpha female.
Don't hold your breath unfortunately

Georgina and Elena haven't even met each other yet and we are closing in on the end of CH3 and we all know how slow things progress- but thats prob just for any MMF action- Now that I think about it -D has had five 3somes with 4 different girls in the space of a week now

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone got DMD 1-3 mods that work, i got only the version 0.14 of the game and i cant find new one to download, i even tryd to find the save games u post here but u delete it, or maby commands for console ?
anyone ?
(PC version)

Last edited:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
this fucking game lmao. would it kill him to write some real foreplay ? there is nothing sexy about these sex scenes. am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that he can't create any renders of the characters taking off their clothes ? it's like in one pic she has her bra on and in the next pic it appears to have somehow vanished, but the rest of the render is exactly the same... oh, and It seems that the little overinflated barbie doll is thirsty for some BBC ( who could have seen that one coming :Kappa:)

Reactions: Krynh and mizilic
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes