wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
good update,lot of hot memorable stuff. the only thing i wish was done better is the F/D/Georgina threesome. that is one of the moments and scenes that deserve three times more renders than it has. that is the only problem for me personally,i know that it is impossible to focus on one scene in particular and make it huge with numerious of other paths and options,but i wish this scene was way longer with more options,that would make it even hotter.
i kinda hope that the guys from the beach will get proper thank you from D in the future.

also,fuck rachel

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wow rachel just came barching in that house wow she has the nerve
iff i where the MC i whould have send her away
and iff she wherent listening i whould have called the police and have a restraining order
after all she did

Reactions: MrFriendly

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I am surprised Rachel didn't find the aroma of those panties intoxicating, unknowingly having her daughter pussy that close to her face?

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
It seems like most people don't like Rachel and want her gone. But I gotta admit, I'd be into that as well.

To be honest, my interest in this game has waned quite a bit. But a possible Rachel redemption arc would be interesting. And I'd love to see a Rachel/D threesome, but I fear that will never happen.
i do find it amusing that the idea of "redemption" in this case is that she'll be ok with fucking her daughter :ROFLMAO:

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Things seem to be coming to a head now that Rachel's here. Very interesting.

Welp, back to waiting a couple months until the next update. :p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So Big Brother was the game that introduced me to these, but Mr Dots got me HOOKED. I played and enjoyed Melody (better visuals than DMD, not better character interplay IMHO) I have tried the intro Sunshine Love and like it. So I will be damned if I wouldn't see DMD through to the end. But it does need to be getting there soon. Also in spite of the Dee being the title and therefore focus of the game (DUH we all know that) MY choice would be grab Elena and Jennifer live on non-stop sex until death comes for my "already in heaven" ass!!

So if fans can beg ad nausea-um for BBC in Dee we can certainly beg for more Loli-Jen (mine is 15 and none of you can recode my mental reality so suck it!!)

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hei guys im about to star chapter 3 and ive deleted the old game file, now i don remeber the stats i had to continue, can someone help me out? the total points please

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Georgina is the hottest one imo. Glad he continues to stray away from Jennifer considering she look like a little boy.
I think there's hope we get a Rachel/D/F sex scene, fingers crossed. Great update!!
Hmmm, if there's anyway to never have a thing to do with Rachel I will be happy. The only way I'd want the F to go near her sexually is if he hate fucks her and leaves her. She has no redeeming qualities as presented, the fact that she and Maria click so well means they should be together and leave the F/D/G/E/J situation alone.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i am hoping that you dont need to be on the D only path to get the best ending
Great point. Melody was a giant letdown at the end.

So I'm on the "no thanks" to Georgina path, why the heck did I get that anyway?

Last edited:

kamu9900

Dec 26, 2019
Someone comment this code , but how to apply it on game. (I mean where)
Press up, up, down, up to make D's breasts larger.
Press down, down, up, down to make D's breasts smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Reading the comments from Discord and now this site is why I hoped that this game would wrap up sometime ago. Now one crowd is calling it Bland or Vanilla for it's lack of "N word" content to "sPIcE tHinGs uP". My thing is I wooed the D, corrupted her, fucked her, fucked her in the shower, fucked in public, fucked her with other girls. Now she will most likely be blacked and shared with men but where does the game go from there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Profound_Madman
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes