ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe because the father is not in full control of his daughter who has some autonomy of her own? And again, because if a player does not like that it did that, they could just click the mouse to close the route once again.
Well if he is on the pure D route and she has intercourse with some else.. I can see why he is mad... But then again, he probably clicked a choice that caused that to happen.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I went on only D route and she really loves taking risk just like mc I think ex is gonna find out I just feel like there is gonna be a option Some kind of mc with no D ending

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well if he is on the pure D route and she has intercourse with some else.. I can see why he is mad... But then again, he probably clicked a choice that caused that to happen.
If he is on the pure D route and she has sex with someone else he picked options to allow it.

Nothing can happen without player input so anyone mad at anything happening in game is their own damn fault.

I went on only D route and she really loves taking risk just like mc I think ex is gonna find out I just feel like there is gonna be a option Some kind of mc with no D ending
There is another chapter to go yet so Rachel is a non issue.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
All chapter 3 saves will work with the latest version
I have to update what I said earlier....
It's likely because I was using a walkthrough mod on Chapter 3, but none of my previous Ch 3 saves would load, they threw exceptions. I don't mind, I just started the Chapter over again so I could make different choices at the start. Win, win.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I'm 100% sure that didn't happen, I replayed the game almost three times today and I made the same choices that I did before, for example in the bath scene between D and Elena I choose "not interested" I'm not mad about it, I just confused

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That... literally has nothing to do with what I asked. Looking at a guide won't tell you anything about how long a game is since there could be any varying amounts of time between points in which you need to make decisions. Could be hours between answers or could be having one pop up every other minute. Plus using a guide on your first playthough of a game is a horrible idea. Doing that, especially in games like this one, is basically not playing the game at all. Might as well just go look up a video of it if you are going into it with a guide right by your side.
Its a LOOOOONG story. Gonna be hours to catch up....I'd say youll be busy for day or two if u dont skip everything. (Btw, He was only trying to help you dude. Even if he didnt answer the question asked)
Oh! If u get an early ending in middle of chapt 1.....might consider that walkthrough. You have to make ancertain set of choices or cant advance....period

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well Georgina confessing her love for F infront of D.
That was unexpected and a nice 3 way ending in a nice 3 some, wishing Elena was part of that or Jennifer I think her name is or both.
Why does F remind me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo with that beard?
Georgina mentioned something about showing what she had seen to the wrong people.
Does that mean she recorded it? Oh boy better delete that as soon as she can, 2 much evidence.
Did they really sleep 8 hours in that position? Man Rachel has bad timing.
Man this MC is really asking for it. Why did he invite her in? Could have talked outside....end for now....peace.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Now I'm curious what the discord drama was about
The drama was a couple of weeks ago and just someone ranting at one of the discord mods. It wasn't very interesting but then it was continued on here.

Nled

Apr 10, 2020
Your saves are stored in ur registry. The saves in your game folder are actually just backups. Ur registry saves are still there unless you clear out your hidden renpy folder on main drive.

Point is, u shouldnt need someone elses saves for this one. You didnt wipe your hd. U just deleted the game folder. Not trying to fight, just trying to make you more of an informed.......consumer if you will.
I've been playing RenPy games on linux and never knew this... Does anyone know if this holds true for linux? I've never been able to get a new "version" of a game to pick up where I left off.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Did you at any point click to have Georgina's path activated (yes)? Cause all the script does it check if you were on that path or not, it doesn't go back to check individual choices.
It has the Georgina/D/MC threesome set to yes, but the relationship for Georgina and MC set to NO,
so although that threesome would be allowed script wise, refering to the MC being afraid that D finds
about his relationship with Georgina is definatley an error/oversight story wise.

• Angry
Reactions: queeg500
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes